Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitSynq]~P2P In Wallet Applications~ Modern Wallet Update to v1.1.6|Synq.tech - page 89. (Read 131805 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Yeap this project is quite cool and I will do a blog review for it tonight or tomorrow morning, been busy settling my husband in crypto full time as well.  Smiley.
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
followed & tweetted
nice logo, i like it  Smiley
Activity: 473
Merit: 252
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
ok im ready join to signature campaigne #
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
SynqCrypto Team
so if i want to join ICO i should contact this https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/twinwinnerd-16614 ?? and send my btc to his escrow address?
You dont actually need to contact him. Instructions will be posted in OP and you will fill out The ICO Google Form after you send your btc payment.
But you are also free to contact him if you have any question regarding his service.

Thank you.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
so if i want to join ICO i should contact this https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/twinwinnerd-16614 ?? and send my btc to his escrow address?
SynqCrypto Team
No worry, on Sunday i will make each Bounty List Public as i go though over each of them.
If you filled out your Bounty Form with the right information, then you are good to go.
You will verify yourself on Sunday when it is made public.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
You have a list to verify that we are good in the list of bounties !
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Official Escrow Service

We have came to an agreement with TwinWinNerD to use is Escrow Service for BitSynq Crowdfund.
More details on the ICO participation will be posted in OP under the "Crowdfund Section".

As a reminder, BitSynq Crowdfund start in general from June 28th - July 15th (and will be broken in two Steps).

Escrow Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/twinwinnerd-16614

Thanks for your Interest in BitSynq

Zaphet

Yes, it would be nice and safe

Where i can see spreadsheed for bounty & signature or avatar campaign list?
SynqCrypto Team
Official Escrow Service

We have came to an agreement with TwinWinNerD to use is Escrow Service for BitSynq Crowdfund.
More details on the ICO participation will be posted in OP under the "Crowdfund Section".

As a reminder, BitSynq Crowdfund start in general from June 28th - July 15th (and will be broken in two Steps).

Escrow Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/twinwinnerd-16614

Thanks for your Interest in BitSynq

Zaphet
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

Following now. Will I be able to get latest news from that account?
Yes you will get all latest news from that account since it will also retweet all tweets from @Synq_tech

Thanks

Is Synq tech the main account to follow?
not exactly but you can follow both if you want. @SynqCrypto is the main account ( and for the twitter bounty) and @Synq_tech is for everything related to synq.tech website. We will make some few changes in the future regarding our official forum but for now just follow @SynqCrypto.

done my  twitter @rotordelapan  ,,,, follow me everybody....
So much to take into account. I'll follow both but one should be a structured official account.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Yes you will get all latest news from that account since it will also retweet all tweets from @Synq_tech

Thanks

not exactly but you can follow both if you want. @SynqCrypto is the main account ( and for the twitter bounty) and @Synq_tech is for everything related to synq.tech website. We will make some few changes in the future regarding our official forum but for now just follow @SynqCrypto.

So much to take into account. I'll follow both but one should be a structured official account.
SynqCrypto Team

Thanks

legendary

Thanks

SynqCrypto Team

Thanks
legendary

Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
SynqCrypto Team
I like mario Tongue
lol mario is just for fun same as pacman to remind the good old times but SynqCraft is the real game.
Pages:
Jump to: