Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitSynq]~P2P In Wallet Applications~ Modern Wallet Update to v1.1.6|Synq.tech - page 93. (Read 131805 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
One of the most promising projects I've seen recently. I have great exceptations for this one Smiley ! Is there a spreadsheet where I can see if my application was valid and what is my post count start ?
Thanks for your interest, the Spreadsheet will be made public soon when ICO start, we will review all Signature and Avatar participants with
their post count. Only 50 post count needed so i think everyone has plenty of time before the end of the Crowdfund.

I am looking to join the crowdfund too, need to consolidate some btc..  Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
SynqCrypto Team
One of the most promising projects I've seen recently. I have great exceptations for this one Smiley ! Is there a spreadsheet where I can see if my application was valid and what is my post count start ?
Thanks for your interest, the Spreadsheet will be made public soon when ICO start, we will review all Signature and Avatar participants with
their post count. Only 50 post count needed so i think everyone has plenty of time before the end of the Crowdfund.
legendary
Thank you for your kind reply link doesn't work and I don't have editing access either so for now posted it but when I get access to bbcode will fix it perfectly..

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitsynq-1520190

Took me several hours as I don't read Chinese lol because my Husband does the translation and I do all the fiddly stuff. I couldn't find edit button on OP so had to manually download and upload all the images. .  Grin Grin Sent you more pms Smiley Sorry to be a pain.

SynqCrypto Team
When the website is operational ?
Both Websites will be operational (bitsynq.com and synq.tech) before the Crowdfund start. Thank you.
SynqCrypto Team
Hubby just finished the Chinese translation so I will try to put the ANN up after I cook and eat.. Smiley

EDIT SENT PM NEED BBCODE Smiley
Reply sent thanks for your work.
legendary
Hubby just finished the Chinese translation so I will try to put the ANN up after I cook and eat.. Smiley

EDIT SENT PM NEED BBCODE Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
When the website is operational ?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
just followed and retweet mate hope it will start spreading and more people got involved. good luck
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Followed and tweeted. Looks good, I'll have to throw alittle at this one.
SynqCrypto Team
@TillKoeln Please let keep the thread clean. No Spam or anything not related to BitSynq. Thank you!

Yes I think he may be a bit excited lol. I am showing this project to a few friends tomorrow on Facebook as well, they invest in altcoins too.  Smiley
Ok we welcome everyone to our community. I will post the link to your Translation in OP when it is done. Thank you.
SynqCrypto Team

Who are you considering for the escrow?
In the next couple of days, i will post the Official Escrow Information. Thank you!

I see no reason to make us wait. Why not release the info now?
Sorry, it is because we are between two Escrows and waiting for the one who will reply back fast with his confirmation.
Given a name now may not be a good move so when I get an Official confirmation from one of them, i will post it here.

Thank you.

Ok well can you tell me which ones you are considering so I can look into them at least?

Here SebastianJu or TwinWinNerD - we are in talking with TwinWinNerD for now. Thank you.

Ok thank you. I am familiar with both and whoever you choose will do for me.

Ok sounds good now just waiting for an official confirmation.
SynqCrypto Team

@zaph3t

Portuguese translation done https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15284886

Thanks
Thank you and good work. Will post the link in OP.
legendary

In the next couple of days, i will post the Official Escrow Information. Thank you!

Sorry, it is because we are between two Escrows and waiting for the one who will reply back fast with his confirmation.
Given a name now may not be a good move so when I get an Official confirmation from one of them, i will post it here.

Thank you.

Ok well can you tell me which ones you are considering so I can look into them at least?

Here SebastianJu or TwinWinNerD - we are in talking with TwinWinNerD for now. Thank you.

Ok thank you. I am familiar with both and whoever you choose will do for me.
SynqCrypto Team

Thank you.

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
follow and twitt! look great mate!
legendary

Thank you.

SynqCrypto Team

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: