Pages:
Author

Topic: BitTorrent - page 2. (Read 1185 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
September 06, 2019, 08:13:33 PM
NordVPN now accepts BTT as a payment! Nord is one of the most popular and trusted VPNs. Secure and private access to the internet.
https://twitter.com/BitTorrent/status/1154099703803514880?s=20

I just found this out,
but why don't I see bittorent?
I bought a VPN 2 months ago, and only XRP, BTC, ETH, LTC,
and I chose XRP for my payment,
if I see a bittorent I prefer bittorent, because I have a bittorent deposit in the wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1491
I forgot more than you will ever know.
September 06, 2019, 07:56:29 PM
I don't see bittorrent token as a reasonable  project, its just like every other manipulated projects in crypto sphere,i like using torrent to download series but don't see any use case of the token so I'm not investing
No you're wrong, there is a big use case : as far as I know you can now download your torrents faster if you buy some kind of bandwith with BTT coins (and exclusively BTT coins AFAIK). So people will have to buy BTT coins if they want to download faster their files... It's a real massive utility token!

It's fucking shit. This is what it is.

If you use torrent on decent trackers you know that you can fill any bandwith up to 500Mb/s.

There is not a single use case for BTT there. It's just another useless token, with 0 value. It will die like the rest.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
September 06, 2019, 02:48:20 PM
I don't see bittorrent token as a reasonable  project, its just like every other manipulated projects in crypto sphere,i like using torrent to download series but don't see any use case of the token so I'm not investing

This is the most successful IEO of 2019. The BitTorrent cryptocurrency is needed for many torrents users (and not for them only). We work with the BitTorrent protocol every time we download something through torrent clients. I believe that this is the token, which will be always in demand. Bittorent can be called a hype project, but it is worth this hype and invested money, no doubt.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
September 05, 2019, 03:34:02 AM
On September 4, the BitTorrent platform launched the world's first real-time streaming platform BLive. BLive multifunctional real-time streaming audio / video tool
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
July 25, 2019, 09:53:04 AM
I don't see bittorrent token as a reasonable  project, its just like every other manipulated projects in crypto sphere,i like using torrent to download series but don't see any use case of the token so I'm not investing
No you're wrong, there is a big use case : as far as I know you can now download your torrents faster if you buy some kind of bandwith with BTT coins (and exclusively BTT coins AFAIK). So people will have to buy BTT coins if they want to download faster their files... It's a real massive utility token!
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
July 25, 2019, 07:43:14 AM
I don't see bittorrent token as a reasonable  project, its just like every other manipulated projects in crypto sphere,i like using torrent to download series but don't see any use case of the token so I'm not investing
Activity: 445
Merit: 39
July 25, 2019, 07:38:21 AM
NordVPN now accepts BTT as a payment! Nord is one of the most popular and trusted VPNs. Secure and private access to the internet.
https://twitter.com/BitTorrent/status/1154099703803514880?s=20

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
July 06, 2019, 03:41:24 PM
Friends, it is a time when the coin that everyone was waiting for came out on the stock exchange and is available for purchase to each of you. Someone recommends, and others condemn. My opinion is that this is another project with huge ambitions and a non-working product like everything else in the crypto-currency world. For us it is an investment that must be justified in the near future.

are you ready to buy BTT for 15 Satoshi?
15 Satos still a good price for this coin I think soon the coin can cost over 30 sutos , because the coin is well developed and clearly need to keep it , I think by the end of the year we will see the rapid development of the coin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
July 04, 2019, 07:58:18 AM
BitTorrent Speed Official Launch - Live AMA

Today, are announcing the launch of BitTorrent Speed, the first use case of blockchain that will achieve mass adoption.

BitTorrent CEO, Justin Sun, and VP of Product, Justin Knoll, in celebrating the success and milestones of team!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMJ9Y8va6fE

Activity: 795
May 29, 2019, 02:12:06 PM
Yeah, Bittorent doesn't have a working product, it worth the buy for those who were lucky to buy the IEO, i was ready to buy during the IEO but i wasn't lucky enough.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
May 29, 2019, 01:29:09 PM
Friends, it is a time when the coin that everyone was waiting for came out on the stock exchange and is available for purchase to each of you. Someone recommends, and others condemn. My opinion is that this is another project with huge ambitions and a non-working product like everything else in the crypto-currency world. For us it is an investment that must be justified in the near future.

You will not guess whether there will be growth or not. But with such a low price it is worth trying to buy not a lot. I just can not understand how coins can be earned. In my walet tron, I received a couple of coins in the form of airdrop.

I was receiving a lot of these coins too in venapi wallet and exchange wallet like binance as airdropped. I'm still however now aware what the coin's usecase though. But the marketcap of the project is already staggering. few months ago you can actually but a million with just $1K of BTT. That should be a good start fir me but its not too late a million with just $1500 still is a good investment.
Activity: 980
Merit: 132
May 28, 2019, 03:02:11 PM

You will not guess whether there will be growth or not. But with such a low price it is worth trying to buy not a lot. I just can not understand how coins can be earned. In my walet tron, I received a couple of coins in the form of airdrop.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
May 28, 2019, 12:55:03 PM
Currently, there are some great plans for BitTorrent. Basically speaking the partnership with Tron and the History of BitTorrent make this project pretty reliable. Long-run I'm in
Do you have a backer to this? This is basically is something for investors around the world. TRX is a good coin and BitTorrent is also a good coin in the making. By just judging on its capability in growing up and making a progress on its price and the project itself.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
May 28, 2019, 12:44:39 PM

The token did an IEO in the beginning of the year but it already caught up attention of many investors that BTT can climb up the ladder up the coin rank. What are some of the usecase of the token? I'm assuming and since this is Bittorent its use for torrent sharing files. I wonder if this has something to do with seeder and leechers.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
May 28, 2019, 12:11:27 PM
Curious where the BTT price will go once Justin does the announcement Smiley to the moon!
Activity: 616
May 28, 2019, 11:32:55 AM
its actually a way more needed to be used for the platform rather than trading it anyway so no wonder if the price just so little.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
May 28, 2019, 11:16:33 AM
Currently, there are some great plans for BitTorrent. Basically speaking the partnership with Tron and the History of BitTorrent make this project pretty reliable. Long-run I'm in

I believe that this is one of the few projects that will use cryptocurrency in everyday life and as a reward for work. And so it is definitely worth paying attention.
Activity: 314
Merit: 6
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
May 25, 2019, 01:33:05 AM
Why should i go to invest in BTT after all the hypes it has got and dumped in the process. I think there might not be much coming from it again and if there will be, it might happen during the bull run. There are several other altcoins that one can invest in and will bring in more profit that investing in BTT.

BTT current price at 16 sats and i think that still above IEO price. Its still profitable and i think when altseason started, BTT could reach highest price again. Tron and Bittorent as far i know in same developers team with justin sun as CEO and they have good marketing team, its potential coin and could give us big profits

The market is in a recovery phase and lots of good news. If you think the price of BTT is high, I think it will continue to rise higher. Like XVG before, when increasing to 50 sat, it increased to 1000sat after a while
Activity: 602
May 25, 2019, 01:12:21 AM
Why should i go to invest in BTT after all the hypes it has got and dumped in the process. I think there might not be much coming from it again and if there will be, it might happen during the bull run. There are several other altcoins that one can invest in and will bring in more profit that investing in BTT.

BTT current price at 16 sats and i think that still above IEO price. Its still profitable and i think when altseason started, BTT could reach highest price again. Tron and Bittorent as far i know in same developers team with justin sun as CEO and they have good marketing team, its potential coin and could give us big profits
Pages:
Jump to: