Pages:
Author

Topic: BitTorrent - page 4. (Read 1185 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 08, 2019, 07:56:38 AM
Ok it looks like the pump is over now, because the price $0.000736 USD (-9.88%) . I do hope that everyone how join the ride has earn some decent profit because we don't know will be the next pump. So if you think that it can still go to the moon then invest because the price is still cheap.

Any forecasts? It is cheap if compare with previous highs and lows but it is still downtrend (or flat)... Too risky to invest now. But I think that now is the time to invest partially with stop losses and (or) buy again in dips Roll Eyes
That price increase was a huge hype. And as time goes by, it will find the price it deserves. The project was good and good promises were made for the future. But, the majority are in pursuit of earnings.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
April 08, 2019, 06:00:45 AM
11 April 2019
BitTorrent (BTT)
AltCoinTrader BTT Support

info from calendar:  https://tothemoon.live/
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
March 31, 2019, 01:52:32 PM
Ok it looks like the pump is over now, because the price $0.000736 USD (-9.88%) . I do hope that everyone how join the ride has earn some decent profit because we don't know will be the next pump. So if you think that it can still go to the moon then invest because the price is still cheap.

Any forecasts? It is cheap if compare with previous highs and lows but it is still downtrend (or flat)... Too risky to invest now. But I think that now is the time to invest partially with stop losses and (or) buy again in dips Roll Eyes

Sorry, I didn't see your post. If you looked at the charts, BTT ROI is almost at 50% now. So for investors, it's already high, it really depends on you mate. I don't like giving financial advises, because I might be wrong. But if I'm in your shoes, just buy it during dips.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
March 31, 2019, 05:14:53 AM
After more than a month of washing, btt has stabilized, and with the launch of the product on April 1st, there should be a chance to rebound. I am optimistic about the 66sat position, which is reasonable for three times.
Activity: 515
Merit: 202
in BTC we trust!
March 15, 2019, 09:24:07 PM
I bougth a lot, BTT is a good project on my point vision, the IEO on binance, sell all coins in 1 minut.

with a good price its a good project to hold for medium term.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
March 14, 2019, 01:51:37 PM
I agree that BitTorrent coins are one coin that has a good chance for the future, with peer-to-peer sharing, buyers easily invest in existing markets, this also affects Bitcoin as a method of security and speed.
In other forms BTT can be said to be TRON TRC-10 based tokens, with BitTirrent platforms for convenience between buyers and bidders. And BTT tokens, can also be incentives for good transactions.

Yes, the opportunity doesn't come twice.
Activity: 190
Merit: 15
Customer Support at https://coinswitch.co/
March 14, 2019, 07:07:44 AM
More then the price, I think BTT is also one amongst the very few projects, like BAT and MAKER DAO, which are building products for already matured audience, people are already using browsers so BAT token is used, people are into lending and locking there assets, so Maker is facilitating that, similarly BTT built for P2P sharing has a strong use case. The price fluctuations would keep happening as it happens in traditional stock market also, but the losses and gains are way too much fluctuating.

I am a strong believer of holding my coins, for long, I have stopped doing swing trade all together, HODL and let it grow slowly and steadily. I also do not keep my coins on exchanges, I keep them stored in hardware wallets. Safe and secure, after all it's my hard earned money. I also use instant exchanges, not any custodial exchange, but I do hold some BNB on Binance.

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
March 13, 2019, 01:55:53 PM

For me that pump is already completed, so it you wanted to take the risk then buy at this dip.

But you have to wait though, we don't know when it's going to be pump and unless there are news that will push the price again, or Justin shill for this crypto, we won't see another drastic pump though. But if you have lots of funds then this is a good coin to be added in your portfolio.

maybe you arent aware that btt is from bit torent  .   bit torent is an old and famous torrent platform for pc ( before ) but now i dont know if they are now suporting mobile  . so i could say that thier btt coin can also be a hit in the future when they are willing to push thier promotions or as soon as many people recognized its name  .  the up and down of its price is normal  . it got dump but that does not meant that pump is only caused by a manipulation  .

Of course I know bit torrent, are you familiar with napster? Been using napster way before this whole p2p torrent thingy blow the market.  Grin

Anyways, I wanted to check the price and see if there's some pump recently, but it seems that it is trading sideways already so yeah, the pump looks complete to me.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
March 10, 2019, 11:23:48 PM
My opinion is that this is another project with huge ambitions and a non-working product like everything else in the crypto-currency world.

are you ready to buy BTT for 15 Satoshi?

Whatever this project wants to do, those who buy it gained A LOT. As you could notice, it got as high as 200%. P&D?
And I think Bittorent is already working as I could see it on PirateBay already  Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
February 27, 2019, 05:49:55 AM

For me that pump is already completed, so it you wanted to take the risk then buy at this dip.

But you have to wait though, we don't know when it's going to be pump and unless there are news that will push the price again, or Justin shill for this crypto, we won't see another drastic pump though. But if you have lots of funds then this is a good coin to be added in your portfolio.

maybe you arent aware that btt is from bit torent  .   bit torent is an old and famous torrent platform for pc ( before ) but now i dont know if they are now suporting mobile  . so i could say that thier btt coin can also be a hit in the future when they are willing to push thier promotions or as soon as many people recognized its name  .  the up and down of its price is normal  . it got dump but that does not meant that pump is only caused by a manipulation  .
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
February 27, 2019, 04:28:37 AM
BTT has potential, so this is part of my portfolio. I do not think that growth will be fast, so I just hold it for a better time.
February 26, 2019, 11:20:16 AM

Activity: 291
Merit: 100
BitMedia.IO
February 26, 2019, 08:35:16 AM

Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
February 19, 2019, 11:57:29 AM
As I have said, was able to get in when the price is still cheap and in the last couple of days, it hit .0001++ USD, which is very nice. Of course, there's a lot of negativity about this token and others call Justin a 'shill god', for whatever reasons, LOL. I would agree that the can really turn trash to like $1-$10 literally so I wouldn't be surprised that despite the negative comments about BTT, it will enjoy the support of crypto community.

I see many positive news last time. So, if BTC will start bullish trend in spring, BTT must become the lead runner Roll Eyes
Basically project that are expected to excel are those that ends up as scam while those with less acceptance from the beginning may turn out to be the best among its equals. Crypto-community as i believe will embrace the power of BitTorrent to explore the platform for maximal use, so, i will YES to BTT.

Good point. There are project in the past that expected to excel, however, it turns out to be a scam. I don't know but BTT has its used, might be difficult to understand in the beginning and the bad mouthing is coming but in time, give credit when credit is due and I think BTT will be one hell of a coin in the future.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
February 18, 2019, 07:18:39 PM
As I have said, was able to get in when the price is still cheap and in the last couple of days, it hit .0001++ USD, which is very nice. Of course, there's a lot of negativity about this token and others call Justin a 'shill god', for whatever reasons, LOL. I would agree that the can really turn trash to like $1-$10 literally so I wouldn't be surprised that despite the negative comments about BTT, it will enjoy the support of crypto community.

I see many positive news last time. So, if BTC will start bullish trend in spring, BTT must become the lead runner Roll Eyes
Basically project that are expected to excel are those that ends up as scam while those with less acceptance from the beginning may turn out to be the best among its equals. Crypto-community as i believe will embrace the power of BitTorrent to explore the platform for maximal use, so, i will YES to BTT.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
February 17, 2019, 07:59:56 AM
I'm pretty sure this topic should be in speculation or smthg.

However BTT is just another shitcoin with a deficient economic model and no added value whatsoever that will pretty soon.

I agree that this might be a shitcoin jsut like the rest. But people are still FOMOing and its been very bullish in the last couple of days.

What makes me nervous though is the possibility of a dump, how big it is and how can BTT stay afloat if this happens. Definitely it has the support, but wait till everyone bails out as fast as they can when someone put a big sell order, and scare the shit out of those noob investor. hehehe.
When theres a price hype up then there would always be a corresponding dump and it isnt new on crypto world.I do see this as an another shitcoin in the market that
being hyped up similar on the rest. There would be always a time on which coins can increase its price either its being shilled or positive news lurking around.
As a smart investor if you do able to get in early then you should be smart on when to cash out.If not convinced then you can do hedging.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
February 16, 2019, 09:14:10 AM
Bittorrent is a great service,,, I have been using it for many years and whenever I can, I do my best to seed files, especially the very old files that I myself took weeks or months to download. Old foreign films with english subtitles are the ones especially in demand.

Will BTT make people want to seed more? Maybe. But I do not think people will seed just because they want BTT. They make turn it on longer or more files but they will not become seeders just for BTT.
February 16, 2019, 09:10:26 AM

However BTT is just another shitcoin with a deficient economic model and no added value whatsoever that will pretty soon.

I agree that this might be a shitcoin jsut like the rest. But people are still FOMOing and its been very bullish in the last couple of days.

What makes me nervous though is the possibility of a dump, how big it is and how can BTT stay afloat if this happens. Definitely it has the support, but wait till everyone bails out as fast as they can when someone put a big sell order, and scare the shit out of those noob investor. hehehe.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1491
I forgot more than you will ever know.
February 14, 2019, 02:19:25 PM

Activity: 445
Merit: 71
February 14, 2019, 10:13:07 AM

Pages:
Jump to: