Pages:
Author

Topic: BitTorrent (BTT) coin! - page 4. (Read 3522 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 01, 2020, 11:26:08 AM
it looks like the big news will come for BTT coin as per the announcement that has already made by Justin. can we expect something big will happen with this coin?

can someone tell me the clue for the news that will be given by Justin all of BTT hodlers?

I hope so! I have BTT for a long time, and I get more from holding Tron, like
all others. I was thinking to buy more of them, but I didn't. Maybe I will regret
that decision, who knows, I have a nice amount of BTT and maybe that's enough.
   Justin looks occupied with DeFi lately. He talks about DeFi on Tron network
and I didn't hear him talk about BTT for a while.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
September 01, 2020, 11:15:53 AM
it looks like the big news will come for BTT coin as per the announcement that has already made by Justin. can we expect something big will happen with this coin?

can someone tell me the clue for the news that will be given by Justin all of BTT hodlers?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 01, 2020, 05:29:20 AM
So, my monthly salary now is 10k BTT for 1.3TB, as I already told beforehand

Now, I get 7k daily just for being above 5.5 raliability score! (8.2/10)

This way I will get 200k BTT in 1st month Shocked

I see BitTorrent is no longer developing
What are you talking about? Last update 2 hours ago (github/go-btfs)
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
August 30, 2020, 09:25:36 AM
I see BitTorrent is no longer developing because I see that currently the developers are not expecting too much with the BitTorrent platform, they prefer to focus on JST and TRX which seem to have a lot of development and focus on increasing their prices on both platforms.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
August 30, 2020, 08:47:12 AM
Does BTT still have incentives for growth? It seems to me this is a long-played idea.

It commands a sizable market share in the torrent sector, so obviously the incentive for growth is there. But given the semi-legal aspect of file-sharing, I am not sure about its continued survival. There is a chance that it can go down all of a sudden, like Megaupload. So I would say that BTT is an extremely high risk investment. Think twice before you go for it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 16
August 30, 2020, 07:55:37 AM
What do you guys think about BitTorrent (BTT)? do you have any interest in it? do you think it'll pump soon? Smiley

it was added to coinmarketcap 2 days ago.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bittorrent/#markets
It already pumped. It is really good to see that you had posted this when Bittorrent was published in Cryptocurrency world. Hope that you are earning massive money on it. Thanks.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
August 30, 2020, 03:37:25 AM
Recent data:

Data for BitTorrentSpeed:
DAU is stable around 15.5M and MAU is about 46M
The number of daily active wallets is also stable around 12.5M

Data for All BitTorrent Products:
Across the past 7 days, an average DAU for all BitTorrent products is stable around 19M and MAU is 79M
Over the past week, the installs of BitTorrent products is up to 2.5M
August 29, 2020, 06:14:17 AM
1st salary of 10k BTT hosting 1300GB Cool The simplest crypto mining I've ever experienced. Around $4.5, which is quite close to Dropbox/Google/Microsoft prices for 1TB. Had a few disconnects and some errors, host score mostly 5<6<8. Now 8+. Looking forward to become one of the daily greatest Top 10 Winners of BTFS Storage Space Mining Competition Roll Eyes (!) Every day 10 addresses (each and every single one) wins like 60k-180k BTT, so basically this way, till the end of 2021, I will see 200k BTT from mining + prizes (hopefully)
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
August 23, 2020, 09:29:13 AM
Does BTT still have incentives for growth? It seems to me this is a long-played idea.
I also haven't heard good information from BTT in collaboration with TRON for a long time, in my opinion there are no interesting developments so there are no updates that are not too important and cannot trigger investors to come in and support them again.
The OGz Club
August 23, 2020, 04:05:58 AM
Last week data:

BitTorrent:
Across the past 7 days, an average DAU for all BitTorrent products is stable around 18.9M and MAU is 78M
Over the past week, the installs of BitTorrent products is up to 2.4M

BitTorrentSpeed
DAU is stable around 15.5M
MAU has reached 60M
250K TRON account have been activated via BitTorrentSpeed staring May, 2020
The crash rate for the new wallet release is more than 10000 times lower than before
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
August 23, 2020, 02:49:07 AM
August 23, 2020, 02:32:50 AM
Your reply pretty much states that having funds on anything associated with him might just result in getting your wallet/funds stolen/frozen.
I won't ask how you came up to this. Everyone decides for themselfs how to be cheated. My point is OFAC's SDN list, in fact, crypto can't remove the need for central authorities, Doesn't really matter if your name is Justin Sun or Samson Mow, Adam Back or whatever.

twitter.com/vir2alexport/status/1296345298596515841

blacklisting-regulation.pdf
Activity: 292
Merit: 252
I miss when crypto was about decentralisation.
August 22, 2020, 11:41:46 PM
Crypto was never meant to be a product/investment. Again, it was created to remove the need for central authorities, exactly like Justin Sun.
If you tell this to blacklisted wallets owners, they will most likely facepalm with 146% probability Grin

Your reply pretty much states that having funds on anything associated with him might just result in getting your wallet/funds stolen/frozen.
August 22, 2020, 03:15:59 PM
Crypto was never meant to be a product/investment. Again, it was created to remove the need for central authorities, exactly like Justin Sun.
If you tell this to blacklisted wallets owners, they will most likely facepalm with 146% probability Grin
August 21, 2020, 03:58:09 PM
crypto was created to liberate and escape central authorities
Roll Eyes

I mean, do you buy products or let's say investments only from saints?

Come on, we all just human beings, right?

You still can try to make the world a better place, but as long as human nature is here it is a waste of time IMO

August 21, 2020, 05:28:56 AM
crypto was created to liberate and escape central authorities
Roll Eyes

I mean, do you buy products or let's say investments only from saints?

Come on, we all just human beings, right?

You still can try to make the world a better place, but as long as human nature is here it is a waste of time IMO
August 20, 2020, 03:16:39 PM
Everyone should actively avoid anything even remotely associated with Justin Sun; he's infamous for being not only sketchy, but incredibly hostile.

Note that he used user funds on Poloniex and other exchanges to perform a hostile takeover of the Steem network recently and called the community "hackers" for speaking out against his tyrant ways. Speaking out on Steem will now get you censored.
this is Justin's usual marketing moves and everyone is already accustomed and everyone understands that if Justin San does something like that, he will bring a lot of money to the holders of his coin

It doesn't sound very decentralised when a certain individual pulls of a literal heist to steal the network and centralise it. Justin Sun is nothing but a tyrant that throws marketing around and baits in utter idiots that are new to crypto.

Note that the community literally forked into a more successful chain away from him and the Tron Foundation, and Hive remains decentralised. Not everyone gives a shit about money in this space, crypto was created to liberate and escape central authorities, not fall down and worship them.

"This is Justin's usual marketing." If you find it accepted to takeover decentralised chains for your own gain, you're here for the wrong reason, and I'm completely certain that you would not be okay with one individual 51% attacking bitcoin and taking control of it, telling you what is going to change and how. That is exactly what he does. He's a piece of shit scammer.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
August 20, 2020, 07:29:52 AM
Bittorrent is the same as Dogecoin.
To tell you the truth, I came to the same conclusion, but in a different way. In 2014 I used to mine DOGE /w Radeon Trix and I got almost exact same amount of $ as now for the same investment in HDDs to mine BTT. My expectation is x100 somewhere around the end of 2021
How is it possible when BTT can't sustain 10x ROI and it goes to the bottom again. I think that it's not possible to happen as there were so many things that can be the reason and one of these things is the hype for BTT has gone.

Nothing is impossible especial in crypto space, you will be surprise one very good morning you will see this coin pumping like crazy, btt is own by the hype man capable of pulling any string, Justin is a determine fellow trying to take control of the crypto space, the guy list of projects is increasing by numbers and he won't stop, am not a fan of outrageous supply of a coin so am no fan of any of his projects.
The OGz Club
August 20, 2020, 04:14:35 AM

AMA with Justin Sun, TRON Founder & BitTorrent CEO, and Terence F, Head of JustSwap Project, will be live to share their views about how to build a world leading Defi ecosystem

When: Aug 20, 10:00 UTC
Where: https://t.me/BTTBitTorrent
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 20, 2020, 02:43:45 AM
Everyone should actively avoid anything even remotely associated with Justin Sun; he's infamous for being not only sketchy, but incredibly hostile.

Note that he used user funds on Poloniex and other exchanges to perform a hostile takeover of the Steem network recently and called the community "hackers" for speaking out against his tyrant ways. Speaking out on Steem will now get you censored.
this is Justin's usual marketing moves and everyone is already accustomed and everyone understands that if Justin San does something like that, he will bring a lot of money to the holders of his coin
Pages:
Jump to: