Pages:
Author

Topic: BitTorrent (BTT) coin! - page 7. (Read 3522 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 10
July 05, 2020, 09:16:57 AM
there is nothing to think about this coin.. they create this one for pump and dump only.. its been long time since the price was on hype now the project is like forgotten  Huh
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
July 04, 2020, 06:59:17 AM
Token success will depend on the way it's application in this area. Torren has always been a free platform, this is it's essence. If you have to pay for the content that it contains, then it will be a completely different platform.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
July 04, 2020, 02:32:55 AM
An updated version 1.3.0 of BTFS has been released with several new functions: transferring a BTFS wallet to an email address, commands for BTFS wallet mnemonic recovery have been added, as well as support for modifying the path to the host repository https://twitter.com/BitTorrent/status/1279294846436470790?s=20
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
June 30, 2020, 08:38:51 AM
Impossible with higher supply coin I think BTT is never back to higher price anymore, always have stake reward and make coin price will down every day just waiting when an exchange will deliste BTT coin from their exchange platform, I think Justin Sun is not serious how to get positive price and make investor happy with BTT coin will have good price at the future.
[/quote]
Maybe Justin Sun is now more focused on Tron 4.0, which will be released soon, and therefore BTT is no longer improving, but on the other hand BTT is also getting a pretty decent rating, the market looks still moving with this token so it might be able to rise again when the bullrun comes.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
June 30, 2020, 05:23:34 AM
How is it possible when BTT can't even sustain its price when it worth 15x from the IEO price as its ATH?
I heard same about Litecoin in 2015 when it was x20 down from it's ATH, but back then the only thing it could actually do is to become a testnet for lightning network and that's gave x200

Impossible with higher supply coin I think BTT is never back to higher price anymore, always have stake reward and make coin price will down every day just waiting when an exchange will deliste BTT coin from their exchange platform
It is the first ipfs file hosting on the internet and the cheapest file hosting right now. If you do some research you'll discover that Netflix and Microsoft are adopting ipfs.

I'll make a prediction. Before the end of 2021 BTT will see 0.05 USD (0.00000022 BTC) at least. Now you should know that I predicted Litecoin 100 USD when it was 3 USD, so my predictions are very conservative.

As less people believe more likely to happen IMO
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
June 29, 2020, 09:45:23 PM
Pump soon? I don't think so, this coin is only good for a long term investment
you are right, this is not the project for short-term investing
I'll wave to you when BTTBTC goes x20
Impossible with higher supply coin I think BTT is never back to higher price anymore, always have stake reward and make coin price will down every day just waiting when an exchange will deliste BTT coin from their exchange platform, I think Justin Sun is not serious how to get positive price and make investor happy with BTT coin will have good price at the future.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
June 29, 2020, 09:26:36 PM
How is it possible when BTT can't even sustain its price when it worth 15x from the IEO price as its ATH?

Im feeling doubtful if that can happen easily as the majority of the traders are also moving to the hive too as a project that was also getting hyped by JS.
June 29, 2020, 05:26:51 PM
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
June 28, 2020, 08:55:55 AM
In a one hour will start LIVE with Justin Sun where you can find out how BTFS will benefit hundreds of millions global users:

Recent BitTorrentSpeed data:
- Over the past 7 days, average DAU was 12M and average MAU was 22M
- Almost 2,000 new TRON accounts were activated per day via BitTorrentSpeed and the total number exceeded 90,000

Recent BitTorrent data:
- Across all BitTorrent products, average DAU for the past 7 days was 22M and MAU was 85M
- Downloads of all BitTorrent products were stable around 460K a day
The OGz Club
June 24, 2020, 07:03:09 AM
OKEx & BitTorrent have prepared a generous gift for everyone. Each user will have chance to receive BTT bonus worth 10 USDT + opportunity to share 20,000 USDT.

Also join BTT telegram group (https://t.me/BTTBitTorrent) and participate in the interaction. They have prepared airdrop for everyone in the group. Start time: 7:00 pm (UTC+8) on June 30, 2020.

There is also trading event. Period:8:00 pm (UTC+8) on June 23, 2020-8:00 pm (UTC+8) on July 3, 2020

More info here: https://www.okex.com/promotion/TjlPGc
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 23, 2020, 04:32:32 AM
What do you guys think about BitTorrent (BTT)? do you have any interest in it? do you think it'll pump soon? Smiley

it was added to coinmarketcap 2 days ago.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bittorrent/#markets
Pump soon? I don't think so, this coin is only good for a long term investment, don't expect rise and falls that Bitcoin and Neo gives traders and investors, if that's what you are looking for I suggest you look into NEO, bittorent isn't that a bad altcoin but belief me it will take time for good add in value

Joseyphil82 you are right, this is not the project for short-term investing. I have BTT for some time, bought it when I bought
Tron, and from that time I receive airdrop for Tron holders. This two projects are connected and I think BTT will not make a
move without Tron.
   I have bought and I will keep them. I know that people talk many things about Tron network and Justin Sun, but who knows
what they can do with their partners, and they have many!
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
June 23, 2020, 04:18:25 AM
What do you guys think about BitTorrent (BTT)? do you have any interest in it? do you think it'll pump soon? Smiley

it was added to coinmarketcap 2 days ago.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bittorrent/#markets
Pump soon? I don't think so, this coin is only good for a long term investment, don't expect rise and falls that Bitcoin and Neo gives traders and investors, if that's what you are looking for I suggest you look into NEO, bittorent isn't that a bad altcoin but belief me it will take time for good add in value
Activity: 518
Merit: 18
June 23, 2020, 04:14:45 AM
Bit Torrent on their blog published a new project report for the last week, this includes all the latest news

Activity: 946
Merit: 105
June 14, 2020, 11:47:41 AM
Being a torrent downloader and a happy seeder, I was excited to see about getting BTT tokens for seeding but it's really sad to see they've restricted it to utorrent which is difficult to get running on linux system. I hope they'd come up with more solution or at least build a working app for linux platform.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
June 14, 2020, 11:27:08 AM
its a well known brand name
almost everyone that has an internet connections know what is bittorrent
but then again its a good project and popular
it has decent exchanges where it listed.
The OGz Club
June 14, 2020, 10:08:48 AM
BitTorrent Data:
- An average DAU across all BitTorrent products stabilized around 23M
- BitTorrent products are being downloaded averagely 450,000 times a day
- 52,000 users claimed 50 BTT AirDrop and activated the BitTorrent Wallet over the last 7 days. The total number of active Wallets that participate in BTT exchange reached 5M

There will also be changes in the BTT staking system on the DLive platform. Starting from June 19th 2020, 5% of all Lemon donations/paid subscriptions (20% of all Staking Rewards) will only be distributed to DLive Partners, with the remaining 20% (80% of all Staking Rewards) being distributed to all BTT Stake holders (including Partners). More info here: https://community.dlive.tv/2020/06/09/introducing-partner-btt-staking-bonus/
Activity: 946
Merit: 105
June 06, 2020, 09:31:17 AM
Bittorent and all of the Tron ecosystem is doing great this year. They have many working modules. With Dlive live it is also getting a good userbase. Thought the price of BTT is still very low, Tron has itself got a good rise in price. There are some lack of documentation and security concern on using the suggested wallets, tron is doing a great job.
The OGz Club
June 06, 2020, 09:14:24 AM
I checked Bittorrent Speed recently and what a surprise, it's working now! Just few torrents(about 5) gave me a nice little reward in about 10 hrs. Now I want to share my 1TB disk 24/7 to see how it goes. This is going to be huge, guys, I feel it! I remember when Ethereum striked x15 in comparison to Bitcoin, this one right here will make more than x15 IMHO

I feel the same. Check these statistics:
- Number of daily installs is 275,000
- DAU is 4.7M & MAU is 12.9M
- Total number of new TRON accounts activated with BitTorrentSpeed is 80,000
- The number of times when 50 BTT got claimed has increased 8 times from 5,600 to 43,200

The project is developing and the number of users is constantly growing. It looks really optimistic.

Here you have a guide on how to use BitTorrentSpeed:
June 06, 2020, 08:10:26 AM
I checked Bittorrent Speed recently and what a surprise, it's working now! Just few torrents(about 5) gave me a nice little reward in about 10 hrs. Now I want to share my 1TB disk 24/7 to see how it goes. This is going to be huge, guys, I feel it! I remember when Ethereum striked x15 in comparison to Bitcoin, this one right here will make more than x15 IMHO
The OGz Club
June 04, 2020, 07:43:58 AM
BTT donation function is now available on DLive platform - you can now donate to your favorite DLive streamers to support them. This may affect the volume on exchanges. Here you have a step-by-step guide on how to set up and send BTT donations: https://help.dlive.tv/hc/en-us/articles/360043992112-Accepting-BTT-TRX-Donations

Please remember that BTT/TRX donations will not be subject to the 25% staking cut.
Pages:
Jump to: