Pages:
Author

Topic: Bittrex holding funds for over 50 days now - no support - scam? - page 2. (Read 290 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Bitrex is a serious exchange. I do not think that fraud can flourish within it. I and my friends did not have any problems with the confirmation of person, the issue was solved within a week. If you have such big difficulties with verification, you can use "friend's recommendation" ... Let your friend contact the user's slack chat with a request to solve your problem.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
I just made a special transaction, within 1 minute, the crypto Ionians entered the wallet. Do not panic, but understand how to work with the exchange.
Activity: 196
Spokkz ICO
This kind of the actions are commonly found on few exchange due to the huge network traffic and network difficult.hope soon it will be resolved..
Activity: 307
Try to check the mail, there will be a letter confirming the transaction. This is for safety.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I have almost two days of money can not enter the purse of the Bittrex exchange, being in pending. Maybe it's not in the stock exchange, but in the network, but I already doubt about this exchange
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
In recent times, we have seen a lot of complains about bittrex. This exchange site is gradually turning into a scam site. I think It has lost its credibility.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi,

I'm experiencing major issues to withdraw funds from Bittrex.

There is a support ticket for enhanced verification and enabling my account. I have provided all required documents and it has been over 50 days now trying to get this issue solved.

All I got from their support are automated messages, and (2 days ago) a support agent who did clearly not pay adequate attention to my ticket, did not solve the issue and marked my ticket as solved. It took 50 days to get the ticket assigned to a support agent, and because of it being marked as solved, it is now not assigned anymore.

I know people are experiencing these issues with Bittrex verification and disabled accounts, but 50 days....come on. Are more people having this much problems with Bittrex? It sure feels like I am being scammed.

Does anybody know if there is another way to contact support outside of the Zendesk?
Or, if Bittrex reads this thread- Solve this ffs. It has been long enough now.
Pages:
Jump to: