Pages:
Author

Topic: Bittrex is removing a lot of coins - page 2. (Read 557 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
March 25, 2018, 05:24:24 PM
I have an account there, but I currently don't hold any coins there. I wasn't aware of that, but maybe it's just because people are getting more picky on the coins they trade, and those coins will probably become worthless in the future. Bitcoin with LN will most definitely kill a lot of bad coins out there. We are also in a down trend market right now, so people only buy solid coins, so those are probably not good bets.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
March 25, 2018, 04:19:09 PM
I think they remove or delist some coins in their exchange because those coins are lack of financial supports, no buyers or the developer is no longer reachable.
Well, it not always about bad support or developer things that leads to bittrex delist because bittrex is an exchange with policy and their agreement is that no token or coin owner must violate their rule and regulation to avoid delist.

There are tons of reason why they delist coins, some due to traders complaints in services of such coin, maybe the community or the team already forlorn it. The only dissapointing part of delisting if we werent aware that we have such coin deposited in their exchange that about to delist since notice might not be given or we might be late to found out that the time period to withdraw it is over. So we should always visit their market page.

Is this not to do with the announcement that they made a few months back about all coins must provide certain documentation or be delisted? It's probably not volume related because there are some far lower volume coins that are not being delisted. The promising side to this is that it frees up lots of spaces for new and more promising coins to be listed on bittrex, as we've seen in the past months.
You made a reasonable point because the fall of one is the arise of other but my question what will the bittrex to avoid the lost of the delisted coin holder?
Activity: 378
Merit: 35
March 25, 2018, 04:32:00 AM
The list of unknown doubtful coins. See nothing bad in removing them. Maybe there were some problems with those coins. I’m not interested in them and don’t want even to check what’s up with them. Don’t understand people who trade such uncertain alts.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 06:33:28 AM
Most likely a good move. Not using any of the coins from the list, never heard about some of them.
Bittrex always works well for me, it's the only exchange where I didn't open a support ticket.
Waiting for new coins to be listed there.

Yes, even i never heard about those coins which are on the List. But Bittrex it taking the good move in order to list the fresh coin, maybe the problem they don't have any active behind the project and i check those coins in Bittrex and they don't have any minimum trading volume.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
March 24, 2018, 06:26:13 AM
removing these coins , It's normal . Because most of those coins was suspended from trading and removed from bittrex for a very long time ; Is a way to organize and facilitate trading
sites exchange is not a place to hold coins
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 05:12:58 AM
Most likely a good move. Not using any of the coins from the list, never heard about some of them.
Bittrex always works well for me, it's the only exchange where I didn't open a support ticket.
Waiting for new coins to be listed there.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 10:50:08 PM
It is a fair move. It can be expensive to run the right infrastructure per coin and you would start to incur losses with low volume and especially on coins with broken blockchains.

You're right, adding the unnecessary things would not be beneficial for them. The expenses that is spent is not worth it for them to take. This make sense for all the exchange which cater larger volume of coins.
Bittrex is now starting to allow new altcoins to be added to its trading site. If bittrex does not want to be isolated by investors because too few altcoin are on this site, they need to change their policy.

bittrex are almost obselete. since i moved to binance, i do not look back.

from poloniex -> bittrex -> binance.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 10:17:10 PM
It is a fair move. It can be expensive to run the right infrastructure per coin and you would start to incur losses with low volume and especially on coins with broken blockchains.

You're right, adding the unnecessary things would not be beneficial for them. The expenses that is spent is not worth it for them to take. This make sense for all the exchange which cater larger volume of coins.
Bittrex is now starting to allow new altcoins to be added to its trading site. If bittrex does not want to be isolated by investors because too few altcoin are on this site, they need to change their policy.
Activity: 224
March 22, 2018, 09:16:41 PM

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
March 22, 2018, 08:10:12 PM
This move by Bittrex can kill a lot of these coins. I think investors holding this coin will in turn sell them in the market. This action will make the value of the coin return to zero. It is so sad for householders and coin makers. Bittrex makes it so difficult to reduce too many poor quality coins.

Yeah it could make those coins turn to zero, but the value of the coins also not really big, bittrex won't delist any coin that got a huge transaction volume and can bring more people to trade, the coin that being delisted are the unwanted coin, so now bittrex will have more space for new coin
Activity: 224
March 22, 2018, 06:42:44 PM
This move by Bittrex can kill a lot of these coins. I think investors holding this coin will in turn sell them in the market. This action will make the value of the coin return to zero. It is so sad for householders and coin makers. Bittrex makes it so difficult to reduce too many poor quality coins.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
March 22, 2018, 06:29:05 PM
Time to get rid of the XRP as well.
Sorry mate but get rid of XRP wont happen  Wink Top coins wont really be putted on this kind of delisting. Checking on the list above there are lots of coins to be delisted which is normal for a certain exchanger to be done.Its not point on storing up those coins if those things havent any trading volume.They are just adding up the population of coins listed on the site,its much better to remove those who dont have any activity/trading volume at all.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 22, 2018, 06:19:40 PM
I think they remove or delist some coins in their exchange because those coins are lack of financial supports, no buyers or the developer is no longer reachable.
Well, it not always about bad support or developer things that leads to bittrex delist because bittrex is an exchange with policy and their agreement is that no token or coin owner must violate their rule and regulation to avoid delist.

There are tons of reason why they delist coins, some due to traders complaints in services of such coin, maybe the community or the team already forlorn it. The only dissapointing part of delisting if we werent aware that we have such coin deposited in their exchange that about to delist since notice might not be given or we might be late to found out that the time period to withdraw it is over. So we should always visit their market page.

Is this not to do with the announcement that they made a few months back about all coins must provide certain documentation or be delisted? It's probably not volume related because there are some far lower volume coins that are not being delisted. The promising side to this is that it frees up lots of spaces for new and more promising coins to be listed on bittrex, as we've seen in the past months.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
March 22, 2018, 06:09:46 PM

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
March 22, 2018, 05:25:51 PM
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
March 22, 2018, 05:19:48 AM
Is there any exact reason of it ?

I think it is because of low trading volume or because of quality of projects.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
March 22, 2018, 05:18:12 AM
Most of the coins they have listed in this one were never known to me and I think most of them used to have very low daily trading volume, so it might have been burden and expensive for bittrex to just keep their node active for transactions. Its better to remove such coins which can be used by some pump groups to scam newbie users in the name of fair pumps.

Good move from bittrex, when they will remove coins from their platform they will have more space to add new coins with better potential.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 04:55:49 AM
I think Bitrix made the right decision. It is unlikely that anyone is interested in coins with weak demand or small volumes of sales. In any case, at the exchange Bitrix lot of great coins.
Activity: 99
March 22, 2018, 04:42:17 AM
only wish bittrex can stop their "timely" wallet maintenance every time there is huge spike or dip... its borderline manipulation.
Activity: 126
March 22, 2018, 04:41:22 AM
Bittrex is the best exchange site in my opinion. Maybe the coin that is removed from the bittrex list is a coin that is not able to compete in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: