Pages:
Author

Topic: Bittrex is removing a lot of coins - page 3. (Read 557 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 03:53:26 AM
as I know, to register and enter altcoin (especially the new coins and ICO coins) into the list of coins on an exchange site is costly and maybe the developer is no longer able to pay.

CMIIW
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
March 22, 2018, 03:39:07 AM
I started to dislike Bittrex because of their shady wallet locks whenever it suits them, but removal of shitcoins is definitely a move in the right direction. Hh, XRP, it would be kinda funny if the whole crypto space started to boycot it. I wonder, what would happen to it :p But hey, free market Smiley
It's funny i still am disliking BITTREX not that i hate the system and trades but the confirmation about your account it needs identity verification just like like a KYC protocol too bad i like their website but their rules are not good for me lol.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
March 22, 2018, 03:35:20 AM
It is a fair move. It can be expensive to run the right infrastructure per coin and you would start to incur losses with low volume and especially on coins with broken blockchains.
Yes, most especially with broken blockchain that is a whole lot for the exchange to handle. The cryptocurrency space is filled up with a lot of scam coins which is one of the reasons why a lot of investors should be careful in whatever they are putting their funds, so they do not end up bag holding shit coins. It is a good move from bittrex, to at least clean the altcoin space on its platform.

Removing coins from listing is what I want to call bittrex cleaning the whole atmosphere and trying to get rid of coins that cannot really be considered as some legitimate ones. It is a good thing they are trying to do though and I am very certain this is as a result of being in the US and with the number of policies and regulations going on, I am not at all surprised at their actions. Obviously all the aforementioned coins are all shit coins, and anyone holding them should sure be bag holding right now.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 21, 2018, 05:49:46 AM
Sad to heard from the holder's of the said coins listing removal from bittrex exchange, this notice alarming from the holder's need to sell it even if have a loses than to hold with nothing's.
I suggest to all hodler's sell it before the due date giving of bittrex.
Activity: 6
March 21, 2018, 05:19:18 AM
GJ, Bittrex
It's high time to get rid of ShitCoins
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 05:10:53 AM
Maintaining the wallets of so many coins is a very resource intensive job. And coins with low volume may in fact start eating into their profits, so removing these coins is a fair thing. But with new registrations stopped for Bittrex, the exchange is bound to get low volume in low market cap coins as most of the buyers of such coins are new comers who want better returns on their investment.
Activity: 420
March 21, 2018, 04:54:33 AM
I think they remove or delist some coins in their exchange because those coins are lack of financial supports, no buyers or the developer is no longer reachable.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
March 21, 2018, 04:54:06 AM
It was good exchange, but now it's go down((( Only 9th place on coinmarkepcap with 24hour trading value.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 04:49:06 AM
i think this is right move on bittrex, why? so developer of these coin is not capable to maintain the volume for their trading on bittrex, although it has listed on very big exchanger like bittrex. So delisting this coin is not affected much on bittrex itself and gives an opportunity to other coin to submit their proposal to bittrex, i think bittrex should do like a community coin of the month just like binance, not just on proposal and join fee. As you see, when bittlex show delisted list, it will dumped hard so much that is has no more worth again, dev need to think twice as they need to recover the join fee to bittrex.
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
March 21, 2018, 04:40:50 AM
More and more new projects are appearing, and the new coin seems on major exchanges such as Bittrex. The Altcoin does not attract investors and no longer should the transfers eliminated. This is the best way to increase the level of interest of investors to their exchange services.
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
March 21, 2018, 04:31:59 AM
There are more coins being removed from the exchange that are not in that list...

23/03

CPC
GCR
PDC

30/03

FAIR
START
Activity: 378
March 20, 2018, 03:42:15 PM
It is good taken decision. Bittrex has been known for his selected qualified coins that will be available to be traded there. These removing list has been cleared by Bittrex because their dev failed to solve many problem to their Blockchain network traffic. With many competitors coming, those coins who are not attract for investor coming should be out from Bittrex listing.
Activity: 182
March 20, 2018, 03:08:24 PM
Bittrex good stock exchange. It can be seen that the team is set for long-term work! Trustworthy. I trade it for more than 6 months, those support answers quickly. The fact that so many shitcoins have been removed inspires investor confidence and a new influx of customers!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
March 20, 2018, 03:01:02 PM
A lot of shitcoins!
It shows that Bittrex just wanted to be on top by adding shitcoins so that it can increases its volume , now it doesn't need them anymore , i don't trust it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
March 20, 2018, 02:46:31 PM
First of all my attention to those guys who are quoting the OP's post making it look like weird due to its length. You guys can just quote it and write ~snip~ in the quote by deleting the content of quote. That is understandable to others that you are referring to the OP. This will make the thread very clean to read otherwise it does look jumbo one.

Well, about the bittrex moving those coin out of the list is very good thing because that will help us see more usable coins which are listed and having huge volume of funds. Such coins can help us in proper portfolio while on the other hand we will not be worried about the investment that is being made into shit coins which they are removing.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
March 20, 2018, 02:32:07 PM
Bittrex is removing a lot of coins from their exchange on March the 30th.

8BIT
ADC
AM
AMS
APEX*
ARB
BITS*
BITZ*
BLC
BOB
BSTY
BTA
CCN
CRBIT*
CRYPT*
DAR
DGC
DRACO
DTC
FC2
FRK
FSC2*
GEMZ
GHC
GP
GRT
HKG
HYPER*
HZ
J
KR*
LXC*
MAX
MEC
METAL
MND
MTR*
MZC
NAUT
NET
NEU*
NTRN
OC*
ORB
PRIME*
PXI
ROOT*
SCOT
SCRT*
SFR*
SLG
SLING*
SOON
SPRTS
SSD*
STEPS*
STV
SWING
TES
TIT
TRI
TRK
U*
UFO
UNIQ*
UNIT
UNO
UTC
VIOR*
VIRAL*
VPN
WARP*
XAUR
XBB
XC
XCO
XDQ*
XPY*
XQN
XSEED*
XTC
YBC*

Source: https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001609031-Wallet-Removal-on-March-30-2018

I leave bittrex 6 month a go because they can't help finish my transaction, delay and stuck always happen to me. When exchange remove their coins, the reason only two. Number one, the coins not profitable again for exchange, number two to protect their system. Exchange will do anything to keep running with powerful services for users to finish their transaction. If bittrex not good just leave it, like me.
Activity: 239
March 20, 2018, 02:01:03 PM

8BIT
ADC
AM
AMS
APEX*
ARB
BITS*
BITZ*
BLC
BOB
BSTY
BTA
CCN
CRBIT*
CRYPT*
DAR
DGC
DRACO
DTC
FC2
FRK
FSC2*
GEMZ
GHC
GP
GRT
HKG
HYPER*
HZ
J
KR*
LXC*
MAX
MEC
METAL
MND
MTR*
MZC
NAUT
NET
NEU*
NTRN
OC*
ORB
PRIME*
PXI
ROOT*
SCOT
SCRT*
SFR*
SLG
SLING*
SOON
SPRTS
SSD*
STEPS*
STV
SWING
TES
TIT
TRI
TRK
U*
UFO
UNIQ*
UNIT
UNO
UTC
VIOR*
VIRAL*
VPN
WARP*
XAUR
XBB
XC
XCO
XDQ*
XPY*
XQN
XSEED*
XTC
YBC*

Source: https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001609031-Wallet-Removal-on-March-30-2018

I think this is a good start for bittrex 82 The coin has a small volume and very no effect on the exchange of coins
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
March 20, 2018, 01:29:35 PM

8BIT
ADC
AM
AMS
APEX*
ARB
BITS*
BITZ*
BLC
BOB
BSTY
BTA
CCN
CRBIT*
CRYPT*
DAR
DGC
DRACO
DTC
FC2
FRK
FSC2*
GEMZ
GHC
GP
GRT
HKG
HYPER*
HZ
J
KR*
LXC*
MAX
MEC
METAL
MND
MTR*
MZC
NAUT
NET
NEU*
NTRN
OC*
ORB
PRIME*
PXI
ROOT*
SCOT
SCRT*
SFR*
SLG
SLING*
SOON
SPRTS
SSD*
STEPS*
STV
SWING
TES
TIT
TRI
TRK
U*
UFO
UNIQ*
UNIT
UNO
UTC
VIOR*
VIRAL*
VPN
WARP*
XAUR
XBB
XC
XCO
XDQ*
XPY*
XQN
XSEED*
XTC
YBC*

The majority of these coins are shitcoins where it doesn't play any role or make any sense in the market. It is bad news for the people who hold those coins. So finally we are left with the quality coins so that is safer for people us to trade.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
March 20, 2018, 12:59:17 PM
Finally, A massive clean up by the bittrex team. I've been wondering why some good projects aren't on bittrex. I didn't know several shitcoins were occupying the spots. Believe it or no, These coins along with their little to no volume are part of the reason why bittrex has lost the top spot to Binance exchange.

After the delisting, I expect bittrex to make new listings that could up the trading volume for the exchange. Good thing the team discovered this early enough.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
March 20, 2018, 12:22:36 PM
Note that all these de-listings seem to be related to low volume or a non functioning chain, not having to do with the recent statements from the SEC on regulating exchanges that are trading "securities"....according to a recent statement from the ceo of pillar, bittrex and other exchanges are trying to justifiy trading several tokens by categorizing them as "utility" tokens...

MTL is the only one in the list that stands out to me, maybe this one somehow flirts with being a security?
Pages:
Jump to: