Pages:
Author

Topic: Bittrex or Poloniex. which one do you like to trade? - page 16. (Read 9400 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 107
I'm going to eat your cookies
I haven't tried bittrex yet
Poloniex is fine. I'm not really bothered by their transaction fees but some of the digital currency is not yet updated.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
Both are actually great trading sites but ever since people experienced a lot of problems with their Poloniex account I had to lessen my transactions there and preferred Bittrex. Though I was not able to encounter any problems with Poloniex, just making myself sure I just left some of my coins there and let it go for long term but I do check them once in a while too.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
I used poloniex and bittrex, poloniex is quite slow sometimes, can not compete with bittrex on speed. Bittrex's user panel does not go well, not useful.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
I like Poloniex interface better than Bittrex. I have no issue whatsoever in using it the only downside is the delay. I've also tried Livecoin and Liqui that is where I do most of my trades. I like Poloniex for its interface but when it comes to fast transactions and quick trade I'll go with Livecoin and Liqui.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I used to prefer Poloniex because their interface looks much better, but a few months ago, people began to experience problems with Poloniex (incredibly long delays and timeout errors when trying to place orders). Also, their support responses took very long which gave me bad feelings.

When Poloniex became completely unusable (due to transaction delays), I switched to Bittrex. From my experience, everything works properly and their support responds very quickly.

Since I switched, Poloniex has become useable again, but there are still small delays, so I will stick to Bittrex for now.

Good luck!  Tongue
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
We know that Bittrex and Poloniex are the most sought after exchangers.
But I want to know which one is best to trade? and I want to know why.
Thanks.  Wink

It has different advantage,
Polo is highest market volume, it is the biggest and I love it. I can do trading in big volume here.

Bittrex has an early coin, I love it too.

They are the best.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
Thanks.  Wink
I have not make much trade on Bittrex but I mostly use poloniex which most time gives me what I needed in trading crypto currency. And that has made me to prefer poloniex to any other exchange company, even during the 1st of August event that many were saying that is not safe to leave your funds with any exchange and online wallet, I left about half of my money with poloniex exchange and at the end, Bitcoin Cash doubled my money for me. For me, I prefer poloniex to bittrex.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
Bittrex and poloniex are quite great exchangers.
But basically, I prefer bittrex over poloniex because of the flexibility and easy usage.
Bittrex is very popular and as such, more trades.
And also, they have a wide listing of so many coins.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
nothing is lost if you don't lose yourself
i have just created an account on bittrex but it looks kinda complicated... i am used to coinbase so things like bids and orders and pairs are new to me. will have to read some more about this
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
I've been using Bittrex since they have low deposit fee and I really have good trade there to be exact the only thing I don't like Bittrex is his really big transaction fee for withdrawal but all in all bittrex is a nice trading site. Poloniex as have said by many replies here are really prone to attacks that somehow discouraged traders, I like Poloniex in a way that it has low transaction fee for withdrawal and they really have good coins to be traded out there.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
Thanks.  Wink

for now bittrex more safe than poloniex, when i mining directly address to poloniex, i get so many trouble, now im mining use mobile wallet and selling my altcoin at bittrex.
and the volume of bittrex rising to much than last year, i think bittrex have chance to be bigger exchanger than poloniex.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
The are the best cryptocurrency exchange market.
However, if I am to choose one,  I will definitely go with Bittrex
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Thanks.  Wink

Right now I only tried Poloniex and I have no problems with them. I think I will try Bittrex now as well, because I was considering buying some NEO, and Poloniex does not have it listed there for now. In Poloniex I've also tried the loan feature and it works fine as well, although right now the rates are really bad and you can't really take any decent profit from it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Bittrex has more volatility. But I trade on both exchanges.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I agree with you, as far as I see. bittrex site is better than polo
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I use both of them. Poloniex should add more coins. It sometimes laggy and support has a lot of time to answear. I recommend to try both.
Recommend to try both, there is a coin which you can't trade in Poloniex or Bittrex and only available on 1 coin so it would be better to try both. But as far as I know, poloniex support is bad and it took long time to answer your question so make sure you're okay with that.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
I use both of them. Poloniex should add more coins. It sometimes laggy and support has a lot of time to answear. I recommend to try both.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
i have account on both,but as of now, i'm trading on poloniex as it is the most easiest one to trade in but i will trade to bittrex soon because bittrex has a lot more coins than poloniex
Activity: 1022
Merit: 363
Thanks.  Wink

I prefer Bittrex better because it is easy to use and i never encounter any problem before i had been using it for years now. I am sure it is the most recommended exchange site because of its security and 2 factor authentication.

Bittrex suits for me and I like there site up since they giving some good trades and the alt addition is great for that exchange, But I'm not into focusing on one exchange since I'm unto arbitrage sometimes and there are some new altcoins which has not been added on bittrex.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
i would go with bittrex. not long ago or even now, poloniex has problems with support. poloniex is also an exchange which uses tether.
google about tether and make your own decision
Pages:
Jump to: