Pages:
Author

Topic: Bittrex or Poloniex. which one do you like to trade? - page 19. (Read 9400 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I prefer Bittrex. I think that today it's the best trading platform. You can find a greater number of coins there.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
I've traded on both exchanges so I can perfectly inform you on my personal experiences.
Poloniex was my first exchange I used to trade on but as of recently I moved to bittrex. I will list the reasons below.
The Maggs were getting unbearable. People had been complaining about lagg since early may as bitcoin and crypto gained more and more popular. I useally didn't suffer too much from those Maggs or ddos attacks because I wasn't a frequent trader. But when I started getting affected I was very displeased. Sometimes it took 5 minutes to place a single order.
Because news got worse by the day (2FA allegedly was by-pass able) I decided to make the move to bittrex. And I've been very happy since.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Tokenpay
BITTREX. It is very easy to use and have good information about what's happening with the market.It is fast,reliable and secure.The look and feel is professional and the way the tools work will impress you, they are fast and easy.Good support too.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
We know that Bittrex and Poloniex are the most sought after exchangers.
But I want to know which one is best to trade? and I want to know why.
Thanks.  Wink

Poloniex is by far the most used one I think, hence the more attacks also, but they are trying well to overcome its issues and I feel they are the most reliable option for an exchange at the moment, bittrex is good too, but not yet reached the level of poloniex yet.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Same here! I find Bittrex much better to trade on.
The fact is that Bitrix is ​​very good at using trade and accessibility to the site. You can even envy. I really like Bitrix, But I'm a little upset that my company is not being added with their coins to Bitrix. Of course, this creates certain difficulties, and we have to look for other exchanges. But the poloniex exchange is even worse.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
I traded in both Poloniex and Bittrex and found Bittrex to be better. The support at Poloniex is too slow, I have to wait for 2 month and my issue is not resolved. Whereas Bittrex support usually reply within one or two days and able to solve issues.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
I used All of them bittrex and poloniex are best place to trading altcoins especially when there are different price between two markets, i could used arbitrase strategy of trading, that is fast way to get profit, the other reasons i used poloniex and bittrex because they are support for Smartphone devices, so i could traded on every time, every where just by my smartphone and never missed out the time for buy or sell the coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
Thanks.  Wink

I am trading with Bittrex exchange and till now i didn't experienced any problems. They have good number of coins with good volumes and their platform is working smooth and even they have good customer support. Poloniex i didn't got opportunity to trade with them, but i came to know that there are many issues with them. And i have also heared some bad reviews about them on Transaction issues in this forum under some particular thread . I will go with Bittrex for trading and i like to trade with them.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
Thanks.  Wink
I am more good when I am using bittrex. Bittrex is really good than Poloniex. For me, the bittrex is the best trading exchange site. I earned now many bitcoin through the use of bittrex.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
Thanks.  Wink
I choose Poloniex over Bittrex just because I like it's graphic interface. However, as far as I can remember back in June, when all altcoins are down in Poloniex there are green altcoins in Bittrex which had given me at least profit during the bloody nights. Another reason why I choose Poloniex is the Gunbot. I run a BTC/ALTCOINS algo 24/7 in Amazon Webspace, and recently added funds for USDT/BTC algorithm.
Activity: 325
Merit: 136
Thanks.  Wink

For me i would choose Bittrex because i had never used Poloniex. As of this time Bittrex has a good network i never had a problem when i am trading. And they also prompt the registered owner if someone is trying to open the account. I can recommend Bittrex for that notification for security of the account holder.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Thanks.  Wink
I have been trading with poloniex and I  think poloniex is one of the reliable trading exchangers platforms. I don't have accounts with bittrex but  there are also good according to the testimony from my friend who has account with bittrex. I think poloniex is better than bittrex and the most search of.
that is true poloniex better than bittrex, poloniex have a larger volume, and those people are always waiting for the coins that they hold to be listed at poloniex. but after a few issues of withdrawal and lag. even my friends already almost 3 months still have problems and not finished until now. so I prefer bittrex. bittrex is also very good, have more coin.

Activity: 366
Merit: 250
I'd preffer bittrex simple because it is faster. Also there are some rumors that poloniex is closing accounts.

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
Thanks.  Wink
Both are my favoirite exchange.But bittrex is more favourite than poloniex.Some time people says that poloniex has some problem but recently rare.I did not hear from people that bittrex has big problem.And bittrex usage is very easy so i like bittrex more.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
Thanks.  Wink
I have been trading with poloniex and I  think poloniex is one of the reliable trading exchangers platforms. I don't have accounts with bittrex but  there are also good according to the testimony from my friend who has account with bittrex. I think poloniex is better than bittrex and the most search of.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Thanks.  Wink
both are good for trading,me i do invest in same trading site to experience there site day by day and i also like mercatox for my mrai and eth try always there site to see what can you do to there site,youre asking the best right my answer is this three there all good trading site fast and good in terms of trading
Trading sites are fast but you can make trading on bitcoin by self too tell someone that you will do work for them and pay me in bitcoin because it can spread bitcoin around the world and tell the detail of bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Thanks.  Wink
both are good for trading,me i do invest in same trading site to experience there site day by day and i also like mercatox for my mrai and eth try always there site to see what can you do to there site,youre asking the best right my answer is this three there all good trading site fast and good in terms of trading
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
Thanks.  Wink
Both of them was very best for me because use them both in when I do trading. But if I would choose only one, I will choose poloniex because all of their coins are on the top volume marketcap unlike bittrex, not all are on the top but the fees in poloniex is so high but it can't affect you if have a large amount of money on there.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
For me, I will go in Bittrex. Bittrex for me is super user friendly, specially in the interface of bittrex. Polo has fewer coins but more concentrated volume. Bittrex has a wider selection but less volume. I prefer Bittrex, the interface is better, the support is active.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
Thanks.  Wink
I prefer more bittrex than Poloniex. We all know that both of them are really trusted exchange site but for me bittrex is more better to use. Bittrex has high security than Poloniex.
Pages:
Jump to: