Pages:
Author

Topic: Bittrex Support is out of order! - page 3. (Read 472 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 06:11:29 PM
i think this is the problem with every exchange they such a big usersgroup but nobody to support this. i have raised tickets with 3 different exchanges non of them answer within the week.

one week is normal but i wait 10 weeks and after 4 weeks no more reply this isnt normal and due to the circumstance  of the raising usergroup unacceptable. They earn every day millions.

I agree, with all the money they are making from trading fee's, advertising etc etc, the support should definitely be better.
Activity: 322
January 12, 2018, 06:10:29 PM
I hate trex bainance is a far better exchange. I think kucoin is also good exchange with incredible growth rate 
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
January 12, 2018, 05:59:53 PM
bittrex is one of the most popular exchange.they have a huge number of users and they receive thousands of support tickets per day.
I suppose they ought to have seen that coming, when they went ahead to place all unverified and newbie accounts on zero withdrawal limit, as against the industry standard and their previous line of action, of limiting daily withdrawable amounts for different categories of account. They have simply messed up and by the time this bubble settles, they would have lost a good potion of their customer-base.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
January 12, 2018, 05:23:38 PM
Sometimes, I do feel sorry for all these types of accounts. But on the other hand, my entire life, I have never made a mistake that people seem to do all the time:

1. Type wrong name (how do you ever mistype your own name?).
2. Deposit to wrong address. Also, I am always confused by this. Every time I make a deposit, I copy paste the deposit address. I double check, and when you click send, it even asks you to confirm. It takes 2 seconds to double check each time, so a total of 6 seconds if you check 3 times and different stages.

So I do not know if I should feel sorry for people who make these silly mistakes. It starts with your daily life. If you do not care enough, maybe you should not expect others to.

yes normally i double check everything too but this time i though eth adress includes all erc 20 tokens like on binance. ( eth.+ wabi+ trx+and so on...+... have all the same adresses) bittrex handle this on a different way... every token has a unique adress and i was in hurry so i send to eth and dont check this time... failed. my mistake. But i am angry of the support stuff. No reply and promised me they will credit my funds in several weeks.

My understanding is Bittrex makes tens of Millions each day in profits, their running costs by comparison would only be a fraction of that. The fact that they can't keep up is understandable after a large increase in customers for a short while, but months and months of falling behind without any improvement is ridiculous, especially when they can easily afford the extra cost of staff and training.

Surely they would have created a system that identifies a token sitting in an address that should only hold ethereum and surely they can automate it so it returns the tokens to sender automatically (subtracting a fee to cover gas + 1% cut or something).

Yes it takes time to fix this issue (10 minutes verifying transaction, token address, etc the about 10 minutes to send token back), but not only can they recover the costs from providing support, gas, etc, they should be focusing on getting these funds on their exchange and trade able so they can profit from the trades.

Thanks for you advise i will follow it Smiley

---------------

thanks everyone for your help and have a nice weekend Smiley

replied twice to the ticket since 9.th january but no reply
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"
January 12, 2018, 01:35:02 PM
This sucks for you .
I know every exchange is overloaded right now but that shouldn't be a excuse for this.
I would just keep posting this everywhere and keep trying to contact them .
I hope it works out.
copper member
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
https://wesp.io
January 12, 2018, 01:31:54 PM
Bittrex support is not quick and and very bad.for me bittrex is one of the most popular exchange.they have a huge number of users and they receive thousands of support tickets per day.i think that is why they are slow in that process. i can give you small tip that can grab their attention to your ticket.you can mention your ticket number in tweets of official bittrex twitter account made.for some of my friends its worked.you also can try.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
January 12, 2018, 12:33:55 PM
Sometimes, I do feel sorry for all these types of accounts. But on the other hand, my entire life, I have never made a mistake that people seem to do all the time:

1. Type wrong name (how do you ever mistype your own name?).
2. Deposit to wrong address. Also, I am always confused by this. Every time I make a deposit, I copy paste the deposit address. I double check, and when you click send, it even asks you to confirm. It takes 2 seconds to double check each time, so a total of 6 seconds if you check 3 times and different stages.

So I do not know if I should feel sorry for people who make these silly mistakes. It starts with your daily life. If you do not care enough, maybe you should not expect others to.
January 12, 2018, 11:46:23 AM
i think this is the problem with every exchange they such a big usersgroup but nobody to support this. i have raised tickets with 3 different exchanges non of them answer within the week.

one week is normal but i wait 10 weeks and after 4 weeks no more reply this isnt normal and due to the circumstance  of the raising usergroup unacceptable. They earn every day millions.
January 12, 2018, 11:42:21 AM
I think every exchange out there is facing issues with their support due to the unprecedented of new sign ups and such. Hopefully there is someone you can report this issue to, to force Bittrex to retrieve your funds.

the point is , they didnt reply any ticket. They said first 2 weeks my funds will credit then 4 weeks and then no more messages. Something like they blocking me.
Activity: 194
Merit: 12
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
January 12, 2018, 10:50:27 AM

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 10:44:02 AM
I think every exchange out there is facing issues with their support due to the unprecedented of new sign ups and such. Hopefully there is someone you can report this issue to, to force Bittrex to retrieve your funds.
copper member
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 10:00:14 AM
by looking around the web, there are "many" many" people:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2343425.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2465829.60

also youtube and so on.

copper member
January 12, 2018, 09:57:35 AM
bittrex is one of the biggest scam exchanges that currently exists. you can check out the scam accusation board on bitcointalk to see how many people they have scammed in the past couple of months.
to be honest you are lucky you got an answer from the support, there are people who got robbed by bittrex and never even got a reply in return!

But in USA is other law and normaly bye loosing money (crypto is not money but when Exchange it, it could many money) the law rights are very strange in USA .
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 08:45:04 AM
Yes, I have heard that often there are problems and they are a long answer ,But usually after a while comes the answer and they help . I think we should wait
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
January 12, 2018, 08:33:12 AM
My support has not been responding for 2 months.
New tickets are useless to create, write something too.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
January 12, 2018, 07:14:17 AM
bittrex is one of the biggest scam exchanges that currently exists. you can check out the scam accusation board on bitcointalk to see how many people they have scammed in the past couple of months.
to be honest you are lucky you got an answer from the support, there are people who got robbed by bittrex and never even got a reply in return!
Activity: 350
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 12, 2018, 07:09:09 AM
So crazy.....
Here also many people with bad experence:
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoRecruiting/comments/7p6l0z/bittrex_support/

Is there some lawer who want earn Money with an process in USA ?

Many people lost here Money and his Chance to more or to miss Out falling Charts.

would be awesome Cheesy
I think that lawyers can't really do anything for Bittrex. They probably can't do anything for you either.

It's crypto, not banking.
January 12, 2018, 06:51:27 AM
So crazy.....

Many people lost here Money and his Chance to more or to miss Out falling Charts.

would be awesome Cheesy
copper member
January 12, 2018, 04:28:43 AM
So crazy.....

Activity: 210
Merit: 101
January 09, 2018, 08:57:10 PM
My understanding is Bittrex makes tens of Millions each day in profits, their running costs by comparison would only be a fraction of that. The fact that they can't keep up is understandable after a large increase in customers for a short while, but months and months of falling behind without any improvement is ridiculous, especially when they can easily afford the extra cost of staff and training.

Surely they would have created a system that identifies a token sitting in an address that should only hold ethereum and surely they can automate it so it returns the tokens to sender automatically (subtracting a fee to cover gas + 1% cut or something).

Yes it takes time to fix this issue (10 minutes verifying transaction, token address, etc the about 10 minutes to send token back), but not only can they recover the costs from providing support, gas, etc, they should be focusing on getting these funds on their exchange and trade able so they can profit from the trades.
Pages:
Jump to: