Pages:
Author

Topic: Bittrex withdrawals denied - page 2. (Read 684 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
November 05, 2017, 06:24:32 PM
they are having a lot of issues with the law, i dont know why you are still using bittrex, a lot of exchanges are being shutted down and they are lossing a lot of money, but bitcoin keeps rising, i dont understand the real purpose of this, but of course that bittrex needs a financial legal advice as soon as possible because a lot of people are not able to withdraw their money from there, and this is very shady and makes bad advertising about theirselves.
but they are still one of the best exchanges of cryptos that are still online.

For the important reason, the bittrex requirements is very complicated right now. The more daily trade volume on the bittrex gets move into the another exchange site just like binance.
My friend got ban due to the unknown reason and he has verified his own account. That doesn't make sense the bittrex just ban with a security reason rather than gives an actual reason about that, I move toward another exchange site.
I'm not use it again right now. But i just think about the bittrex based on the US exchange site which makes them to strict the users caused by the regulation.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
November 05, 2017, 06:15:08 PM
they are having a lot of issues with the law, i dont know why you are still using bittrex, a lot of exchanges are being shutted down and they are lossing a lot of money, but bitcoin keeps rising, i dont understand the real purpose of this, but of course that bittrex needs a financial legal advice as soon as possible because a lot of people are not able to withdraw their money from there, and this is very shady and makes bad advertising about theirselves.
but they are still one of the best exchanges of cryptos that are still online.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
November 05, 2017, 02:01:41 PM
So I signed up for bitrrex about a month ago and went through the process of submitting my license for verification. Everything was approved and have been trading there for last month with no problems including being able to withdraw. Today woke up and logged to be greeting with a withdrawals denied message along with this :

"We could not match your information to our public record providers. To complete the verification process, you must apply for an enhanced account."

Huh? how in the world could they not "match" my valid license information Huh  Any only now after a month while I have thousands sitting there waiting for this fork???

So now I have gone through the enhanced verification and had to resubmit my license again along with a pic.

Finally received verification again, but taking my coins off this exchange ASAP.

I think this is not a major problem.My friend suffer this problem.then he tried to withdraw his money after 1 month and that time he didn't faced any problem.The problem solved automatic.You can contact with their support. Hope your problem will solved soon.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
November 05, 2017, 01:00:02 PM
It's somehow a returning problem with Bittrex nowadays. I know it's the government pushing things in the background, but due to Bittrex's poor initial verification process, they some times even accept requests without actually looking through your details properly. In other words, instead of telling you that your details don't match up (even when they in reality are correct details) initially, they will do so at a later point, which I find 1) very amateurish, and 2) quite shady to a certain extent. I can definitely understand that you don't want to use Bittrex again. What do you mean with you having 'received' verification again? Does that mean you have successfully withdrawn all your funds, or just submitted a new verification request?
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 12:21:31 PM
So I signed up for bitrrex about a month ago and went through the process of submitting my license for verification. Everything was approved and have been trading there for last month with no problems including being able to withdraw. Today woke up and logged to be greeting with a withdrawals denied message along with this :

"We could not match your information to our public record providers. To complete the verification process, you must apply for an enhanced account."

Huh? how in the world could they not "match" my valid license information Huh  Any only now after a month while I have thousands sitting there waiting for this fork???

So now I have gone through the enhanced verification and had to resubmit my license again along with a pic.

Finally received verification again, but taking my coins off this exchange ASAP.

Pages:
Jump to: