Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST🌟 👍WIN BY 🔶PLAY 🏦INVEST 💬SOCIAL ➡ 🔺PLINKO🎲DICE🎰SLOT🎡SPIN - page 208. (Read 199829 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Please PM me your bitvest username (or post it here) and I can look into the ban. If you are a new user, and it's saying you are banned, it likely means your IP was banned due to actions on another account.

As for your questions. The help tab shows the betting requirements for each level, only bitcoin bets count towards levels, and the advantage for levelling is higher quest rewards and a larger faucet.

my username memequiserle
and how much wager can inrcaese step level, level 1, level 2 and more

Go to Help Tab if you need any information Smiley If you don't get the required info please ask in chat . I am sure one or the other mod will help you out Smiley Good luck sir.
Activity: 616
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
Please PM me your bitvest username (or post it here) and I can look into the ban. If you are a new user, and it's saying you are banned, it likely means your IP was banned due to actions on another account.

As for your questions. The help tab shows the betting requirements for each level, only bitcoin bets count towards levels, and the advantage for levelling is higher quest rewards and a larger faucet.

my username memequiserle
and how much wager can inrcaese step level, level 1, level 2 and more
legendary
To any new investors looking to join our rapidly growing site, you may see our terms and our historical charts. Additionally, we maintain a privacy-respecting proof of liabilities & reserves so you can invest with confidence.

We've taken in over 8,250.00 BTC in bets this month!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have Smiley.
That's around 7,799,000 USD in just one month Smiley Amazing stats .

Also the Rainbot hasn't dried up since 25th December I suppose . Its more than 500k for almost 5+ days so come join us and win some Smiley

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Yeah hope to see many new users do feel free to contact us on here or in our chat a mod will be happy to help you out.
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer
To any new investors looking to join our rapidly growing site, you may see our terms and our historical charts. Additionally, we maintain a privacy-respecting proof of liabilities & reserves so you can invest with confidence.

We've taken in over 8,250.00 BTC in bets this month!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have Smiley.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Betking.io just went out of business. Guess it's good news for bitvest.

Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
how much wager avery incraese level rank in bitvest
and bet use token include calculate about wager or not
and i want to ask is not yet answer, about advantage is level rank, what is difference level 20 and level 1 or without level rank

and why every i want to chat, notification popounder baned account in chating (iam new member in bitvest 2 week) and never chat in there
Activity: 491
Merit: 500
We adjusted our max win levels from 2%/10% with margin on slots, and 1.6%/8% on Plinko to 1.6%/8% on Slots, and 1.2%/6% on Plinko. We also lowered Bit Spin's limits around 25%. Currently, the max hit the bankroll can hit is around 7.2% on Slots and 5.4% on Plinko due to average margin not being at the limit, though.

Also, if possible, could you update your review to include our dice? Smiley

Excellent Zodiac, really good to see. I will write some new content in the new year for Bitvest Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
More than 1 Million Tokens are up to grab from Rainbot Smiley Thanks to Promo and Badgerta for tipping the bot .
Also promo going on right now in chat join us and you may win too Smiley

join us,we have cookies(subject to terms and conditions) and the most chick count compared to any other gambling site  Grin
Promo did some lovely giveaways in chat,loved the greed and fruit games

legendary
More than 1 Million Tokens are up to grab from Rainbot Smiley Thanks to Promo and Badgerta for tipping the bot .
Also promo going on right now in chat join us and you may win too Smiley
Both; max bet directly effects max win. If you bet 25% less, you win 25% less, etc. This only really effects high rollers/whales though.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Hi Zodiac,

Are you able to explain the new and improved risk mitigation being employed for bankroll investors? I assume the max bet from plinko has dropped with regards to the bankroll?

My apologies if you have already posted this somewhere else.

Thanks

Is it max bet or max win that has chagned?
We adjusted our max win levels from 2%/10% with margin on slots, and 1.6%/8% on Plinko to 1.6%/8% on Slots, and 1.2%/6% on Plinko. We also lowered Bit Spin's limits around 25%. Currently, the max hit the bankroll can hit is around 7.2% on Slots and 5.4% on Plinko due to average margin not being at the limit, though.

Also, if possible, could you update your review to include our dice? Smiley
Activity: 491
Merit: 500
Hi Zodiac,

Are you able to explain the new and improved risk mitigation being employed for bankroll investors? I assume the max bet from plinko has dropped with regards to the bankroll?

My apologies if you have already posted this somewhere else.

Thanks
Stay tuned for some exciting new updates coming this week, and Keno in January!
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Security Advisory:

Due to a recent compromise at another dice site, we'd like to remind our users about the dangers of reusing passwords on multiple sites.

If you reuse your password at multiple sites, you are trusting all the sites which you have used your password at to: store passwords securely, have no malintent to attempt to access your account on other sites (It's possible the site you are using could be "evil"), and never have their systems breached. If even a single one of those things is true for any site which you have reused a password, your account can be compromised on every site which you have used the password on.

While, to our knowledge, that site stored passwords in a strong way with BCrypt (Which is very strong, and what we use too). It is still possible for your passwords to be cracked by their attacker if they aren't very strong, and used to attempt to access your account on any other site which you may have used it, including ours.

If you have reused your password on their site, or any other sites for that matter, please change it now, both here, and at any other site which you may have.

Thanks for the warning zod.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Security Advisory:

Due to a recent compromise at another dice site, we'd like to remind our users about the dangers of reusing passwords on multiple sites.

If you reuse your password at multiple sites, you are trusting all the sites which you have used your password at to: store passwords securely, have no malintent to attempt to access your account on other sites (It's possible the site you are using could be "evil"), and never have their systems breached. If any single one of those things is true for any site which you have reused a password, your account can be compromised on every site which you have used the password on.

While, to our knowledge, that site stored passwords in a strong way with BCrypt (Which is very strong, and what we use too). It is still possible for your passwords to be cracked by their attacker if they aren't very strong, and used to attempt to access your account on any other site which you may have used it, including ours.

If you have reused your password on their site, or any other sites for that matter, please change it now, both here, and at any other site which you may have.

Which site was compromised? Would be good to know if I have an account there...
Security Advisory:

If you reuse your password at multiple sites, you are trusting all the sites which you have used your password at to: store passwords securely, have no malintent to attempt to access your account on other sites (It's possible the site you are using could be "evil"), and never have their systems breached. If even a single one of those things is true for any site which you have reused a password, your account can be compromised on every site which you have used the password on.

Jump to: