Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST🌟 👍WIN BY 🔶PLAY 🏦INVEST 💬SOCIAL ➡ 🔺PLINKO🎲DICE🎰SLOT🎡SPIN - page 210. (Read 199829 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Grats billy, and wow that chart tho.
4000 btc bet in a couple of hours wow.
Activity: 429
Merit: 263
At 1 point I was down 4.5btc on the day I finished up 1 btc, what a ride. Also once again the admins here (usually Zod) processed a manual cashout within minutes of my request. You guys are great at the admin thing no doubt, every experience has been far above a par experience.
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer
Today was a wild run for N8snathan and our investors, over 4000 bitcoins were bet today in a few action packed hours! At his peak, he was up to over 50 Bitcoins, but eventually, he was defeated by the dice.

You may see all the action at our charts page. I will be posting a more detailed chart later today as well.
donator
Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Rainbot has been topped off, happy holidays everyone!  Smiley
Activity: 429
Merit: 263
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
I know there is some pretty happy investors already, when the profit was super low many people invested.
Now its back over 45 btc profit so many people should have cleaned up if they were newer investors.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
The new mobile site is live! Feel free to leave your feedback here Smiley
Flawless , everything is right Smiley

Also Investment going up and up everyday , we touched 1400 BTC + Global bankroll , congrats and good luck to all investors.

Congrats guys! I remember when the bankroll was only at ~30 BTC. Should've gotten in then lol
legendary
Flawless , everything is right Smiley

Also Investment going up and up everyday , we touched 1400 BTC + Global bankroll , congrats and good luck to all investors.

For sure ill check it out.

Pretty smooth guys, well done! Good to see user input is being taken seriously
The new mobile site will be coming out of beta and going live within an hour or two Smiley.

Noice noice noice - I'll be there
The new mobile site will be coming out of beta and going live within an hour or two Smiley.
The mobile site is great zod Smiley Far far better from before and easy to play and use .

Also this is one of the coolest hits from N8 this week -> https://bitvest.io/results?game=plinko&query=42455655.

Yeah, I gotta say, the mobile site is pretty awesome - infinitely better than it was before. Gambling on the loo all day long now Cheesy
legendary
The mobile site is great zod Smiley Far far better from before and easy to play and use .

Also this is one of the coolest hits from N8 this week -> https://bitvest.io/results?game=plinko&query=42455655.
Well thanks for the review on your experience with bitvest and the sig campaign.
Bitvest tries to provide the best user experience for all users and takes negative or positive comments very seriously.
Activity: 439
Merit: 297
www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply
For the 2nd week in a row now, I have earned BTC from the Bitvest Signature Campaign and thought I would leave a positive review since my experience thus far has been very positive!

The funds are held in escrow by Lutpin, who makes weekly payouts which I have received 2 weeks in a row now without any input on my behalf (except for the initial signup where I have to post my BTC address so they can pay me). I have also signed up for Bitvest shortly after joining the Signature Campaign, and have been on their website daily since - it is loads of fun and I highly recommend everyone at least try it out to see for themselves!

Anyway, I just wanted to share my experience with the community and let people know they have proved to be trustworthy and honorable. Thanks Bitvest!
Damn so so so so so much better than it was before. Nice work so far guys!
Jump to: