Author

Topic: ★☆★ Bitvest.io - Plinko Sig. Campaign ★☆★ (Member-Hero Accepted) - page 143. (Read 153195 times)

copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Hello, Why Am I not include on the list ?
Most probably because I didn't accept your application. I can enroll you for a probational week though.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
thanks luptin now for updating my rank to JR.Member.
you made easy to view spreadsheet also ... Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
payment received!! thx so much
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
please inform me sir if im accepted or not thank you  Cheesy
sir lutpin. its me ajmagz. i want to reapply with my new account. although it sucks to start a new.. but its ok..

User: ajmagz09
Postion to Apply: Newbie
Posts Start: 0
Address: 3DBTDDaq2SfJrDpKWo3x4Q24z8JthpsN6c

hope you can reconsider. thanks a lot.
OMG. that A*hole just put me a negative trust. im not doing anything wrong. this is so unfair. where can i report this kind of think ?? coz i still really want to be in this campaign.
Contact the person themselves, if they don't want to work with you, either open a thread in the Reputation forum or contact the one who put them on DT2, which would be dooglus.

ok sir lutpin. thanks for the advice.. can you just freeze my application until i got my trust back ?? i just contacted crytodevil. thanks btw. i really thought i would get paid. coz this would be my first ever earning here..
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Payment received. Thanks a/lot!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Payment received, thanks lepain  Grin
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
OMG. that A*hole just put me a negative trust. im not doing anything wrong. this is so unfair. where can i report this kind of think ?? coz i still really want to be in this campaign.
Contact the person themselves, if they don't want to work with you, either open a thread in the Reputation forum or contact the one who put them on DT2, which would be dooglus.
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
sir lutpin. why did i got kick out ?? cryptodevil make me have a negative trust??
It's a violation of our terms&conditions, I've acted as supposed to in response:
★☆★ Bitvest Plinko Signature Campaign Conditions ★☆★
★ If you have negative trust on level 2 default trust setting, you aren't allowed to participate in this campaign. If you achieve negative red trust level 2 while you are in this campaign, you will be terminated, denied payment & removed from the campaign.

Let me know if accepted.
Accepted.

How was my post quality? Do you think I can get into a special slot?
Yep, I've upgraded you.
I don't know how izanagi handled these, but I will switch those in the spots, if they don't fit my expectations, this isn't a permanent spot, it's tied to a little requirement, you have to keep up to.
Likewise, getting kicked from a special pay spot is neither a permanent punishment, and can be revoked in later rounds.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I AM A SCAMMER
Payment Received!

@Lutpin - How was my post quality? Do you think I can get into a special slot?

User: RussianRaibow
Accepted, but for a normal hero spot (might be upgraded for the next round, depending on post quality).
sir lutpin. why did i got kick out ?? cryptodevil make me have a negative trust?? i just reply on a thread where theres a scam. but i did not support it. please let me in on the campaign. i really really need this campaign since im just a newbie. this campaign is the only way i can make a bitcoin.  Sad Sad
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Payment received, thank you  Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
LOTEO
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

This is a new thread and new signature designs as well.  New google spreadsheet too which I'm not listed. Are the participants listed in this thread during the time of izagani still part of the campaign?
This is a complete restart, I didn't carry over any data from the previous campaign run by izagani.
As a result, everyone who was part in the past, but didn't apply here/enroll is no part of the campaign.

Previous campaign members & New Users needs to reapply/apply (Apply Instructions below)

didn't get paid last week but in that case i would have to re-enroll?

User:  enhu
Postion to Apply: Hero
Posts Start: 1902 including this
Address: 17KPZTsHSUweSpyXoFoRN9QJYFU21GUUou

Let me know if accepted.
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
This is a new thread and new signature designs as well.  New google spreadsheet too which I'm not listed. Are the participants listed in this thread during the time of izagani still part of the campaign?
This is a complete restart, I didn't carry over any data from the previous campaign run by izagani.
As a result, everyone who was part in the past, but didn't apply here/enroll is no part of the campaign.

Previous campaign members & New Users needs to reapply/apply (Apply Instructions below)
Yes please update my rank also after the end of first round.I am Junion Member now Grin And i will update my signature and wear Jr.Member signature after end of 1st round
Now i am wearing the Jr.Member signature so please update my rank to Jr.Member when 2nd round is started.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
This is a new thread and new signature designs as well.  New google spreadsheet too which I'm not listed. Are the participants listed in this thread during the time of izagani still part of the campaign? It got me thinking, this is the first time I've seen this tread.

Jump to: