Author

Topic: ★☆★ Bitvest.io - Plinko Sig. Campaign ★☆★ (Member-Hero Accepted) - page 144. (Read 153195 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

I just want to update my position.
Will be done at the end of rounds.

Ok, Thank you so much Luptin.  Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Yes please update my rank also after the end of first round.I am Junion Member now Grin And i will update my signature and wear Jr.Member signature after end of 1st round
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Hi, I was part of the campaign on the other thread. Saw the change in campaign manager and reapplying
Accepted.

User: jpcfan
Sorry, but denied.

Hello, I accepted the way I do wonder? I am glad to inform you what is the situation in the campaign. I wrote in a previous post my information?
Sorry, I've missed your application. I'm afraid it's denied, however.

Will be done at the end of rounds.

still accepts new members?
I'm currently looking for mainly legendary or hero members for the special rate spots, aswell as seniors for those.
We've also got a little more space on the side advertising places and in the personal message campaign.
The spots for the lower ranked users (newbie to full member) are pretty much taken.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
Hi I would like to apply, if its not too late
Name - olubams
Post - 15
Position- Newbie
Bitcoin Address-1Jdw54qj3ook3b6MDbdcdBa1kDc5hN9793
Activity: 55
User: Beinglove
Postion to Apply: Newbie
Posts Start: 10
Address:  1B7Kwc9wroDqfgm8pTx4iJ3cAkUEP8mS8P

Hi, I decided to come back to BTC forum now. Would like to join in your campaign and start earning. Kindly accept me. Thank you
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
still accepts new members?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
User: Siyas
Postion to Apply: Jr Member
Posts Start: 60
Address:  1PecnccuNBHB1iN9DMVHFjdHeKAVXiC6ai

HI I would like to join in this campaign. Kindly accept me. Thank you
Activity: 840
User: machinek20
Postion to Apply: Full Member
Posts Start: 153
Address: 14RLZ5D89ZJw4fnoU2vayZxuGyRLAH9sfs
Please enroll me
Activity: 4
Hey, Can i join to signature?

User: ArminVanBuuren
Postion to Apply: Newbie
Posts Start: 2 (+1)
Address: (1MsqyfcoxymAQfffW2o8MLHnakqoCTECQJ)
Activity: 1078
Hello luptin.
From Jr. Member to Member.

Thank you! Smiley
Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
Hi Lutpin I want to join.

User: Aqualung89
Postion to Apply: Member
Posts Start: 213
Address: 1hyXDMdpxv4be5a8ZX5baUGr13iP2MUtL

Thanks.

Hello, I accepted the way I do wonder? I am glad to inform you what is the situation in the campaign. I wrote in a previous post my information?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
-
We've gotten new signatures, you all should have a look at the OP and update yours accordingly.
I will PM everyone who runs the old ones in some time and ask them to update, so please save me some time and do it yourself right now Smiley
Updated with the new and revamped signature. Saved you some time on one less pm to send out.
Even got me in the right slot so that saved me from pm'ing as I would of done before if I wasn't.

Great start as a manager for this campaign.
Well done sir! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Hi, I was part of the campaign on the other thread. Saw the change in campaign manager and reapplying

User: ajaxmoor
Postion to Apply: Hero ( Avatar + sig)
Posts Start: 1094
Address: 1ut9AL5RdPgEQ7wiK7ePraRxZCDzELH37

Thank you
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus
User: jpcfan
Postion to Apply: sr. member
Posts Start: 280
Address: 12qocdofKzAv3yU79Sv9JXYSRTJWuaoEMj
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
User: aranachristianjay
Username: Wandering Soul~
User: kanoptx
User: saiha
Name: NicosKaralis
Username - Arcteryx
Accepted.

User: zigrin
Name:   dejesus.eulaann
User: won99
username: islam1010
Sorry, but denied.

username: ipraerie
Denied due to trust issues.

We're slowly approaching our cap, I'm currently mainly looking for users for the special rate spots, aswell as side advertisers.
Hi LUPTIN, I applied since but didnt see my username being accepted. Kindly reply
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Wolf
Any updates for the 2nd Batch who applied? 
Activity: 182
The new signature for the position of a jr. Member cannot be applied. Even there are still 8 characters remaining it said that junior members can't apply a signature that includes an image, will someone with a junior member position try it also and confirm it here?

Ohh sorry, I believed I have the latest signature now.

I will try to check it later again using a computer when I got home.

Also confirm it guys, thanks.
Activity: 182
The new signature for the position of a jr. Member cannot be applied. Even there are still 8 characters remaining it said that junior members can't apply a signature that includes an image, will someone with a junior member position try it also and confirm it here?
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
hero payrates are find be me so im accepted?
Yes.

since you're already got accepted, i think you can starting to post now
You can start posting the moment you've made your enrollment post.
If I accept you into the campaign, I will count all posts from that moment on (as long as you've been wearing the signature).

Can you tell me what is the reason to denied my enrollment?
Why am i denied?
If you get denied it's either because your post history made me question whether you're fit for a spot in our campaign,
or it's because I already enrolled a lot of users in your rank and am looking for other ranks to fill up.
Remember, we've got a maximum of 50 members for the campaign, and we're already getting fast towards that number.

Hello, you agree to local posts
Only as long as they are written in english. I have to ensure your posts are constructive, I can just do that when I can understand what you're saying.

The members of the last campaign of Bitvest are automatically in this Campaign?
I'm not connected to the last campaign, this is a full restart.
As a result, you have to apply once again and I will decide whether or not to enroll you.
All concerns regarding the old campaign (e.g. missing payments, if there were any) should be directed to lightlord rather than me, as I can't help with those.

As an information to all: I've got 1.25BTC in escrow for this campaign, more about it can be found in the first reply to this thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15538469

We've gotten new signatures, you all should have a look at the OP and update yours accordingly.
I will PM everyone who runs the old ones in some time and ask them to update, so please save me some time and do it yourself right now Smiley
Jump to: