Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★ Bitvest.io - Plinko Sig. Campaign ★☆★ (Member-Hero Accepted) - page 33. (Read 153190 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 105
you guys are wasting time
the guy who run the comaign will never answer here
even he is online
another thing  do not add his signature  the google doc never updated you will never get paid
third the escrow wallet is emty

this thread is a big scam and they will not come to update or close it as they taking advantage from guys to apply and add the signature  while waiting forever for them to reply

meanwhile they get a lot of traffic from dummys who already added the signature

look to the escrow wallet
and look to to the last  time google doc updated
and look to last time he answered anyone here

both the guy who runs the compaing  and the guy who managed  are laughing at you now

Not sure what you are on about my friend? But this campaign has been paying for well over 1 year and I can confirm that I have been paid every single time as I have been in this campaign from day 1. Yes sometimes we have times where we need to wait a little longer but we all know we'll get paid. I've actually been waiting for going on 4 weeks now as the campaign manager didn't have enough funds to pay Hero special pay rates and do you see me here complaining that I haven't been paid? No! because I know myself and the other Hero Special will be paid once the escrow is topped up which by the way it has been if you decided to even bother to look lol. Next time I would check before making comments like these. Lightlord and Lutpin have been great and up front from the start and have always paid like I said. Its over 300k USD that this campaign has paid so it shows that they do pay and continue to pay.

By the way I'm looking forward to my pay this week!

goodluck getting paid maybe next year .  or good luck even getting an answer or update
they run similar thing in another thread 777 something users all wondering and waiting any answer and none get paid yet
that wallet you talking about has 0.1 btc  and it has to be escrow for many compaign  like this and 777

you act like a dog who  got some bones then start barking to anyone unfriendly to his master

whatever history they had  
the fact that they do not update or tell the users  not the old useres who already accepted but the ones who trying to join and added the signature for weeks waiting the answer of you rejected or you accepted for me is a not reliable guys
i wouldnt  interract with them  then begging them and waiting them for months to update

howver good luck waiting your master to  throw some bones maybe after few months

and  for others  you guys are wasting time  there is other compaigns  and the guys running the compaigns update the users and answer all the questions

not like those who  runs this scam

it is fun after all what you said at the end you saying you  hope to get paid

there is two reasons the  guy run this ads   avoiding here  

first reason  maybe he suffering a big loss or he doesnt have enought money so he waiting tilll he have enought  money

second reason   he maybe get a lot of traffic from the guys  who just join   and add the signature so he keep them on hold for few weeks after he get enought traffic from them  then he may come and say sorry  you rejected  and from all of you i take one  .

whatever you say to me  or whatever bones you got before from your master
there is threads and guys  more reliable in signature compaigns or bounties  time is time  a guy asked he get answer
a guy applied he get rejected or accepted  

guys who wish to join   better do not add the signature till you hear from them  
if you accepted then add the signature meanwhile apply for another bounty or another signature while waiting forever   this guys

or use  some affiliate link in your signature it maybe better

however  good luck  

and i still with my opinion  luptin or  the bitvest guy after  ignoring the users and not paying them for weeks  
 they are not  reliable .
this thread an example https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bustadice-signature-campaignending-may-16th-2519710
the guy by himself doing a good work and communicating with the others who interested in joining
a big difference .

After reading some posts that you made here I'm trying to determine what your motivation was. At first I was thinking that you created an ALT, hence the newbie rank posting here, and were just venting about not getting paid and trying to warn the others. But then I read what you posted here and I come to think that you aren't trying to warn others. Because if you were then you wouldn't go insulting those that respond. So please, post what your motivation is attacking the OP on this thread if you want to be taken seriously. For I fear that if you do not then people will take your rank for what it is and just dismiss you.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
even he is online
another thing  do not add his signature  the google doc never updated you will never get paid

this thread is a big scam and they will not come to update or close it as they taking advantage from guys to apply and add the signature  while waiting forever for them to reply

and look to to the last  time google doc updated

both the guy who runs the compaing  and the guy who managed  are laughing at you now

Not sure what you are on about my friend? But this campaign has been paying for well over 1 year and I can confirm that I have been paid every single time as I have been in this campaign from day 1. Yes sometimes we have times where we need to wait a little longer but we all know we'll get paid. I've actually been waiting for going on 4 weeks now as the campaign manager didn't have enough funds to pay Hero special pay rates and do you see me here complaining that I haven't been paid? No! because I know myself and the other Hero Special will be paid once the escrow is topped up which by the way it has been if you decided to even bother to look lol. Next time I would check before making comments like these. Lightlord and Lutpin have been great and up front from the start and have always paid like I said. Its over 300k USD that this campaign has paid so it shows that they do pay and continue to pay.

goodluck getting paid maybe next year .  or good luck even getting an answer or update
they run similar thing in another thread 777 something users all wondering and waiting any answer and none get paid yet
that wallet you talking about has 0.1 btc  and it has to be escrow for many compaign  like this and 777

you act like a dog who  got some bones then start barking to anyone unfriendly to his master

whatever history they had  
the fact that they do not update or tell the users  not the old useres who already accepted but the ones who trying to join and added the signature for weeks waiting the answer of you rejected or you accepted for me is a not reliable guys
i wouldnt  interract with them  then begging them and waiting them for months to update

howver good luck waiting your master to  throw some bones maybe after few months

and  for others  you guys are wasting time  there is other compaigns  and the guys running the compaigns update the users and answer all the questions

not like those who  runs this scam

it is fun after all what you said at the end you saying you  hope to get paid

there is two reasons the  guy run this ads   avoiding here  

first reason  maybe he suffering a big loss or he doesnt have enought money so he waiting tilll he have enought  money

second reason   he maybe get a lot of traffic from the guys  who just join   and add the signature so he keep them on hold for few weeks after he get enought traffic from them  then he may come and say sorry  you rejected  and from all of you i take one  .

whatever you say to me  or whatever bones you got before from your master
there is threads and guys  more reliable in signature compaigns or bounties  time is time  a guy asked he get answer
a guy applied he get rejected or accepted  

guys who wish to join   better do not add the signature till you hear from them  
if you accepted then add the signature meanwhile apply for another bounty or another signature while waiting forever   this guys

or use  some affiliate link in your signature it maybe better

however  good luck  

and i still with my opinion  luptin or  the bitvest guy after  ignoring the users and not paying them for weeks  
 they are not  reliable .
this thread an example https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bustadice-signature-campaignending-may-16th-2519710
the guy by himself doing a good work and communicating with the others who interested in joining
a big difference .
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
even he is online
another thing  do not add his signature  the google doc never updated you will never get paid

this thread is a big scam and they will not come to update or close it as they taking advantage from guys to apply and add the signature  while waiting forever for them to reply

and look to to the last  time google doc updated

both the guy who runs the compaing  and the guy who managed  are laughing at you now

Activity: 868
Merit: 266
the guys who need update or got scammed by that 2
better ask in bitvest  official thread here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitvestio-win-by-play-invest-bet-contest-1221154
as they re active answering there  but they will not come to say to you the signature is over and we do not accept newcomers  as they likes  dummy's who add the signature and waiting  forever for the answer
 free traffic is nice

a dirty scam

I have been here for months and they always pay lol. No one forces you to participate here but you should read before posting garbage.

December 05, 2017, 11:56:15 PM
Reply with quote  #2342
Payments processed (bad2e10c2bf353ce57fa342806f8ee9f8d092a2cfbd6b486f05a40d729349283).

No new enrollments this round.
Senior members and higher looking to join one of our campaigns, please apply for the 777Coin campaign.

See how he says there are no new enrollments and to apply to 777coin? People don't read that usually. Also you are a newbie and only jr+ are accepted.

Just forget him, none of the participants in this campaign have said anything bad about the campaign how much more a newbie who hasn't ever participated in the campaign.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitvestio-win-by-play-invest-bet-contest-1221154
as they re active answering there  but they will not come to say to you the signature is over and we do not accept newcomers  as they likes  dummy's who add the signature and waiting  forever for the answer
 free traffic is nice

a dirty scam

I have been here for months and they always pay lol. No one forces you to participate here but you should read before posting garbage.

December 05, 2017, 11:56:15 PM
Reply with quote  #2342
Payments processed (bad2e10c2bf353ce57fa342806f8ee9f8d092a2cfbd6b486f05a40d729349283).

No new enrollments this round.
Senior members and higher looking to join one of our campaigns, please apply for the 777Coin campaign.

See how he says there are no new enrollments and to apply to 777coin? People don't read that usually. Also you are a newbie and only jr+ are accepted.

free traffic is nice

a dirty scam
even he is online
another thing  do not add his signature  the google doc never updated you will never get paid

this thread is a big scam and they will not come to update or close it as they taking advantage from guys to apply and add the signature  while waiting forever for them to reply

and look to to the last  time google doc updated

both the guy who runs the compaing  and the guy who managed  are laughing at you now
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
If I've been accepted in signature campaign?
 and I've been doing more post 15 in 1 week

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
User : drizzypat
Position to apply: full member
Post starts :130
Address: 1J2MXa8yokvHsufhLhKHV5bDJJA7T7aYoz

Glad to be part of this
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
User: TreeOfDeath
Postion to Apply:Jr. Member
Posts Start: 38
Address:147SMirybYwiP5YdEfPcjT79n9BUpVvCCb
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
is there a hero member spot available?
Activity: 114
Tip me? BTC: 1KHVinb1ahNtMonQfaALwUoMjj9aEDccNL
Hi, I would like to join the campaign

User: khvmaths
Position to Apply: Member
Posts Start: 109
Address: 1DqfePwhAneHrGxirMaEqSVEUTU4SQGoKs
Activity: 68
User: diand
Postion to Apply: Jr. Member
Posts Start: 49
Address: 14MKqVrH28DnVDUXdiGgspRCBvQj34QoB1

Personal Msg and Sig already changed

thx!
Activity: 126
User: nikjain422
Posts Start: 42
Address: 38QMoiXdgWJrgRRWhTBtZgtdrKKPeePem1
Activity: 227
User:                indiangrad  
Postion to Apply:    Member
Posts Start:         67
Address:             

Appreciate your service!
Activity: 151
User: dragon fire
Postion to Apply: Jr.member
Posts Start: 110
Address: 1Q62mzk22WX2bh8J6CNNXrGXWBrVRLfqQN
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
User: Givebirth
Postion to Apply: Full Member
Posts Start: 162
Address: 3PXCjuS8i1PjDfMxWeHBNuSXBeLKoTa8Rd

Any update for this campaign sir? If CNFP or Open? I would like to join if there is an available slot. Thanks.
Activity: 52
I would like to join!

User: 0k4m1
Posts Start: 31
Address: 1ASeMZEu7afAkjBhGos1JrnZAPLQp34Jmk

Thanks!  Smiley
Activity: 26
User: Frost149.6
Postion To Apply: Jr Member
Post Start: 31(32 with this post)
Address: 12nmuzv3MH3E1xuH94gNxGVgvAYdJUJdfJ
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Hello, I just want to ask if are we able to get our payment for this weeks round? Or we'll be having our 2nd week round now? Thank you. Just want to know.  Cheesy

Looks like we could be going into a 2nd week. I'm sure we'll get an update from Lutpin soon.
Pages:
Jump to: