Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★ Bitvest.io - Plinko Sig. Campaign ★☆★ (Member-Hero Accepted) - page 74. (Read 153193 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
Payments have been processed (806b495ca2b824b64931f70f01b495e9ef14b297985151bb02cd8a2bef55c344).

No new enrollments this week.

Thank You Manager Lutpin for the payment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com
Good morning Sir. Lutpin

Is there any available slot for my rank?

Thank you very much, Sir
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Payments have been processed (806b495ca2b824b64931f70f01b495e9ef14b297985151bb02cd8a2bef55c344).

No new enrollments this week.

Confirming that i have received payment for the just ended round.
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
hello sir, I am qualify to this campaign? Please read my post above your last post.thanks
We don't enroll Newbie members anymore.
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
Activity: 526
Merit: 250
Hello Lutpin,

I will appreciate if you can include me into your google doc so that I participate in this campaign. I will change my signature and avatar immediately once I am enrolled. Below are my details:

User:                  babsalt1975
Position to Apply:  Sr. Member
Posts Start:         470
Address:              1D1DoSUN3nyAdKirnZwSw5d2Z3JSbgK9bT

Thanks in advance for your consideration

Babs
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
User: hitlab
Postion to Apply:  Jr. Member
Posts Start:  51
Address: 1B128FYNeA4kC9zo5fSGm5xgxxDpzhkf87
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
User: ilovestroberi
Postion to Apply: Jr Member
Posts Start: 71 + 1
Address: 3AF3zCK4aDnDPkVVxFc7SxxDUz68Y9u3YT

Thank you very much
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
Greetings manager, I just took notice that's I've been ranked up to senior member and so I have changed my signature to reflect my new status so I want to draw your attention to it so that you can make the necessary changes on the spreadsheet and if it's possible I'd like to apply for one of the spots available for senior special rate. Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Rate changes are effective with the round starting now (to make up for the little longer round, we've used the old rates in the past round).

Payments have been sent (ac6d1c6363a158ecfc2171b2a8ad5c514666254c9ddc74d24400a571e5ea67e1).

Enrollments:

- daarul50 as discussed via PM.

User: Shezu007
Postion to Apply: Jr.Member
Enrolled on probation.

No further enrollments (all open applications are denied).
Thank you very much, Sir
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
I have updated my previous post kindly look at that. Because by the end of the month i don't want to see problems therefore i have updated my posts so i will be very thankful to you if you see my previous post.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
Hi Manager Lutpin, I have ranked up to a senior member status and as custom demands I have changed my signature and drawing your attention to it accordingly. I would also like to tender in my application for the empty space left on the senior special rates should I meet your criteria. Thank you.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hi i want to join your sig. Campaign..

User: jhokz18
Postion to Apply: jr. Member
Posts Start: 30
Address: 3FqyoAZhL9dCjMVGAt4fD6gVB7CBs1s67o

THANKS..
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Rate changes are effective with the round starting now (to make up for the little longer round, we've used the old rates in the past round).

Payments have been sent (ac6d1c6363a158ecfc2171b2a8ad5c514666254c9ddc74d24400a571e5ea67e1).

Well in the last 2 weeks they didnt accepted any new users. I am wearing the signature for3 weeks already.
If you followed the campaign, you know we've been paused before this round and the escrow wallet ran dry.
I generally do not enroll people in a campaign I can't even cover payments for the standing users.
Thus, enrollments were stopped during that time.

I'm now a Hero Member and was wondering if I will be upgraded to the Hero special rates or is it better I just stay with the senior member special rates until there is an empty spot? I'll leave it up to you as I'm not fussed and I'll be happy to stay where I am.
I got you on senior special rates for the time being.

Enrollments:

- daarul50 as discussed via PM.

User: Shezu007
Postion to Apply: Jr.Member
Enrolled on probation.

No further enrollments (all open applications are denied).

Thanks for the payment Lutpin and Lightlord. That is fine with me Lutpin and if a spot for Hero special rates open up then I would be more then happy to fill it but for now I don't mind where I am. Thanks for letting me know.
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
I don't really care about not being accepted or the money, I was going to post anyways.
Good. I wish you good luck and great success with your future endeavours.
Thank you. I wish you the best of luck as well. You will probably need it if that's the extent of your abilities to address issues. All you had to do was apologize for being a lazy slob, instead you chose to come up with complete nonsense and made it at least seem like you're deliberately tricking people.
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
I don't really care about not being accepted or the money, I was going to post anyways.
Good. I wish you good luck and great success with your future endeavours.
legendary
At least come up with a sound reason when it's already evident that you're too lazy to do your job as a campaign manager sincerely.
Do you thing projecting your anger about being rejected on my campaign management is going to help you getting enrolled?
Do you think deflecting will mask your motives in any way?

P.S. I don't really care about not being accepted or the money, I was going to post anyways. I just don't like shady people who deliberately try to manipulate others for laughable gains.
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
At least come up with a sound reason when it's already evident that you're too lazy to do your job as a campaign manager sincerely.
Do you thing projecting your anger about being rejected on my campaign management is going to help you getting enrolled?
legendary
If you knew right away that you wouldn't be enrolling any Hero/Legendary you could've said so before
I didn't. I denied you based on post qualtiy, not because of your rank.
At least come up with a sound reason when it's already evident that you're too lazy to do your job as a campaign manager sincerely. It's obvious that you haven't even skimmed my posts, since the majority is constructive and answering questions.

Or do you not like it when people point out that gambling is not a way to make profit? Does that go against your agenda?
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
Come on how could we have been following a campaign thread of 78 pages?
You don't have to, the last pages (or even just my last posts) are sufficient.

You should have updated the original post imo.
No update on original post: check
I'm not lightlord, I can't do that.
I manage the first reply, which clearly states:

Payday has been moved from Sunday to Monday.
Enrollments are only going to be made into the next round, and only on paydays.

If you knew right away that you wouldn't be enrolling any Hero/Legendary you could've said so before
I didn't. I denied you based on post quality, not because of your rank.
Pages:
Jump to: