Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★ Bitvest.io - Plinko Sig. Campaign ★☆★ (Member-Hero Accepted) - page 77. (Read 153193 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Confirming that I have also received my payment. Thanks Lutpin and lightlord, I knew we had nothing to worry about here as I have always been paid for the 55 weeks I have been in this campaign. Also thanks for the bonus pay.

@Lutpin

I'm now a Hero Member and was wondering if I will be upgraded to the Hero special rates or is it better I just stay with the senior member special rates until there is an empty spot? I'll leave it up to you as I'm not fussed and I'll be happy to stay where I am.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Sir, i posted on your 777coin campaing but there were not slots. I see here you have slots available for Full Member so please let me apply in here  Grin

User: shursight
Postion to Apply: Full Member
Posts Start: 158
Address: 1MrarfxEaNdQkPGVHgFvb1pg7zkLXn7i7K
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Received the payment and thanks for the bonus, Thanks to Lutpin and lightlord.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
Hi there, still got an vacant position? Here are my details.

User: Mometaskers
Postion to Apply: Hero Member
Posts Start: 1587
Address: 31m6i5Rskx5bBdXvcfWHdXWJfGU27iwL7h

EDIT: I've already changed my avatar, just like you to know. It's just taking time to update it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Hello Sir,

I am interested in this Signature campaign and would like to apply for a member position. Are there any slots open ?

User: joseafonso123az
Postion to Apply: Member
Posts Start: 165+1
Address: 1BKoUKRiHqHEePBENrzAjo2fxptzpVUnfp
Have changed my signature and my personal message.

Thank you for consideration and hope to get a reply soon from you sir!
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
payment confirmed, Thank you lightlord and Lutpin, and i want to change payment address

1Mb6rShLaBuJf55GGo3Ho8fdaPPre8Qwaa   [new Adress]
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hi Luptin,
I Want to join in your campaign.

Username: bebejhen
Position to apply: Jr. Member
Post Start: 91
Address:  3Bj9JbYVDHoRUkmmzfJTrSvksRRsWJc1XG

Thank You!

Hi Luptin
Just reposting my application. I sincerely love to join on your signature campaign. Thank you!

Username: bebejhen
Position to apply: Jr. Member
Post Start: 91
Address:  3Bj9JbYVDHoRUkmmzfJTrSvksRRsWJc1XG
Activity: 210
User: dali_masmoudi
Postion to Apply: Jr. Member
Posts Start: 38
Address: 19N6KtzJ7dnbRAV5oXSgpoJQAtsECy21aK
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
Receive payment thank you lightlord and Lutpin. Thank you so much for the bonus.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Confirming that i have received payment for the last two rounds and thanks for the bonus by the way.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
User: sunsilk
Position to apply: Senior special pay
Posts count: 1409
Address: 1A1YyTJHLAzh8fYLj8Fx3SmG5HVK1e6Ker

Going to wear signature and avatar once accepted.

I'll cancel my application thankyou.
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
Payments have been processed (d05087afd85d6197bad11317052641f64c1eb1aaec0aa7450305b2935fc92214).
(With a 3% bonus for this round.)

The next round will run from now until the 14th (that's cca 10 days), and we'll go back to regular monday payments at that point.

Everyone still interested to join, please repost your applications.

User: jk_14
Position to Apply: Legendary (Special Rate)
Posts Start: 923
Address: 1fCjnHtYt13ic42YGg7QA2ouNXSZGUAZ2

Did the posts from the previous application two weeks ago count at all, or were they skipped entirely?

For reference, this was my previous application:
User: jk_17
Position to Apply: Hero Special Rate
Posts Start: 703
Address: 1fCjnHtYt13ic42YGg7QA2ouNXSZGUAZ2
User: Noore Najjar
Posts Start: 73
Address: 3HVbxxApXy52oktXpXrZhz5Y64hk12Gxmt
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Payments have been processed (d05087afd85d6197bad11317052641f64c1eb1aaec0aa7450305b2935fc92214).

The next round will run from now until the 14th (that's cca 10 days), and we'll go back to regular monday payments at that point.

Hi Sir. I'm sorry before, i've already to tell you i was change the wallet address, why on Doc my address still like that. please change it to 3HEmMN7g1Tf9q2iBNAjuVMaSU5ufWsKGJX . I'm scare my payment being scorched to wrong adress. Thank you.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Good day Sir Lutpin, I humbly submit my application for a member position in this campaign.

User: masterwakokok7
Postion to Apply: Member
Posts Start: 302+1 (313
Address: 3GkYER6YhHSz9M8ctBsqHEoVjM61HwdPKb

I will set into proper signature if ever my application got accepted. Thank you and have a nice day.

Good day Sir Lutpin, Re posting my application for a member position.
Thanks and Best regards
User: dali_masmoudi
Postion to Apply: Jr Member
Posts Start: 36
Address: 19N6KtzJ7dnbRAV5oXSgpoJQAtsECy21aK
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hi, I was hoping to be part of the campaign.

User: geniabelty
Posts Start: 30
Address: 1LGx7f8MfFFVeP3tR8pTJX9NqFVbPeU7Y5

Thanks in advance.

Hi Mr. Lutpin, I was hoping to be part of this campaign. (Re posting my Application last July 19, 2017)

User: geniabelty
Posts Start: 30 (62)
Address: 38rt2Vuh2QD8bN1KAaazDuND2KQV8JXurr (Change to)

Thank you!
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
So that means we are heading for a three week round or campaign is currently paused.
It's a question on if we are heading towards a third round or campaign being paused for the time being.
We're still on pause, until I have received funds and the payouts for the last two rounds have been processed.
Once payouts are made, the campaign will resume.

Still don't know if I was accepting or not, even if there are more than 2 weeks wearing this signature.
I dont currently enroll due to the status of the campaign. Even if I would, I have no money to pay you.

Thanks for the update Lutpin, I will continue to post anyway even if this week it is paused as I don't just post in this forum to earn BTC. I post to support the coins I invested in and what I earn from this signature campaign is a bonus for me and also I like Bitvest the site so I don't mind promoting right now even without pay. Thanks for keeping us informed Lutpin.
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
So that means we are heading for a three week round or campaign is currently paused.
It's a question on if we are heading towards a third round or campaign being paused for the time being.
We're still on pause, until I have received funds and the payouts for the last two rounds have been processed.
Once payouts are made, the campaign will resume.

Still don't know if I was accepting or not, even if there are more than 2 weeks wearing this signature.
I dont currently enroll due to the status of the campaign. Even if I would, I have no money to pay you.
Pages:
Jump to: