Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST.io🌟 💰WIN BY 🔶PLAY 📈INVEST➡🔺🎲🎰🔲 | BET CONTEST ▄■▀■▄ - page 157. (Read 201672 times)

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
Next planned update is Bitcoin Cash, stay tuned!  Smiley

ah,very exciting news, bitcoin cash is a good addition , maybe consider adding dogecoin somewhere in the future
meanwhile all of bitvest are trying to solve the 0.021 btc puzzle Smiley with the code
for the fourth day in a row, unsuccessful so far
maybe if people distributed the process of guessing between several of them and cooperated ... but that would have been a totally different story
donator
Activity: 3228
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Next planned update is Bitcoin Cash, stay tuned!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
So what do we have here on their Anniv day? They should give us something good to remember this day, this will be include some bonus or free giveaways to get more people on their site as well. We all are waiting for this moment to get what you guys provide for us. Do not let us down Cheesy

Will looking forward to this since there is no big event coming up, may be this will be going to be the big one
legendary
Activity: 1692
Merit: 1002
🔰In Crypto We Trust🔰
Bitvest, congrats on your anniversary and best wishes for the future!

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
I can’t believe the time is running so fast.
Was on chat today and told a few story’s about the first hours from bv.
A few listen but the rest had to much to do with spamming becouse of the rainbot.
But from time to time it’s nice to chat there.

Is there any way I can find out my reg. date?

Happy bday bitvest!!

BTW our trip together is not over yet investors on your page still have open loans with me  Tongue

hey bun1t Smiley
I could not find my registration date either, so don't think it is displayed anywhere in your account
the closest thing could be your first tip or deposit ,but if you had many of them, the old ones would be waaaay down the list and hidden
if you are THAT intrigued to find out that date, you can try and nag Zodiac in pm, haha

I used the price of BTC as my calendar. Instead of placing memories and events on a certain date, I use the price of BTC. It's not an exact science. example: When did I join Bitvest? At 1BTC/$402.
legendary
A few listen but the rest had to much to do with spamming becouse of the rainbot.

Happy bday bitvest!!

BTW our trip together is not over yet investors on your page still have open loans with me  Tongue

hey bun1t Smiley
I could not find my registration date either, so don't think it is displayed anywhere in your account
the closest thing could be your first tip or deposit ,but if you had many of them, the old ones would be waaaay down the list and hidden
if you are THAT intrigued to find out that date, you can try and nag Zodiac in pm, haha
Activity: 336
Merit: 254

Happy bday bitvest!!

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
legendary
Happy Birthday, Bitvest!
5 million bonus rain, chat games and general fun Smiley
faucet vouchers, random prizes and chat speed +10000%
check it out, you will love it
Activity: 39

Happy Anniversary Bitvest!!

Time really passes by very fast, and bitvest is celebrating yet another anniversary. Expect Promotional events especially on chat, Everybody is invited to celebrate.

Come one, Come all!!!

P.S.

There is a surprise from the Purple Donkey!!!

happy birthday bitvest .... BITVEST is my fam ... there have many awesome friends... i feel lucky cause im in one of them .... thanks dev ...admin...mod do a great job in 2 years and hope keep going good .... i wish bitvest never die and have more user  everyday
Activity: 1764
Merit: 373
<------

Happy Anniversary Bitvest!!

Time really passes by very fast, and bitvest is celebrating yet another anniversary. Expect Promotional events especially on chat, Everybody is invited to celebrate.

Come one, Come all!!!

P.S.

There is a surprise from the Purple Donkey!!!
Activity: 13
Celebrating Bitvest Anniversary! Massive RainBot Rains!

How many years do you celebrate?.
donator
Celebrating Bitvest Anniversary! Massive RainBot Rains!
donator
Blog with real-world examples, and simplified explanation regarding provably fair has been released: https://blog.bitvest.io/post/provably-fair-gaming
donator
legendary
Congratulations to bestbugle ( aka PoliteBudgie5020) on a fantastic run
this was fun and exciting to watch! 250+ litecoins profit with 200+ ltc top win in one roll!
thank you for sponsoring an event too  Wink

some screens:

donator
Optimizations to the rest of the other games after dice have been released, for further speed improvements.
donator
Updates: Further speed optimizations to the games have been released, and bet limiting rate has been decreased allowing more bets per second.
donator
Major Rain Event going on, someone tipped RainBot 3,000,000 Million Tokens! Cash out tokens for cryptocoins in the account tab.
Jump to: