Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST.io🌟 💰WIN BY 🔶PLAY 📈INVEST➡🔺🎲🎰🔲 | BET CONTEST ▄■▀■▄ - page 206. (Read 201655 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
very bad start of the week for players n8snathan (he lost around 60BTC and also wagered almost 23K BTC)
You mean a very good start, right? The 2% cut on the 7k BTC he wagered this week (not 23k, which is his all-time) is 140 BTC, he's 80 BTC over his expected return.
Yeah, 23K all time wager, mistype, my mistake.
Correct me if I am wrong, but last time I checked leaderboard it was -60BTC? Is my calculation wrong (highest bet) - (biggest win) = profit or lost? If it's not, how can be good start if he lost 60BTC? It is good because he didn't lost 140BTC?
Explain please. I am obviously missing something here.

What your missing is all bets counts to this total, most people mess that up beck reading the global bankroll not what is really invested.
The number under the chat is a margin based number and you can find out pretty quickly how much someone has moved the house.

You can find out the swings here this shows non margin based swings also you can see it in the stats tab.
https://bitvest.io/charts
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
The house cut for the majority of his volume was on Dice (1%), and the rest going to Plinko (1.7%) where most of the losses occurred.
Anyway, at -0.85% he's still been lucky, just not extraordinarily so.
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer
The house cut for the majority of his volume was on Dice (1%), and the rest going to Plinko (1.7%) where most of the losses occurred.
It is good because he didn't lost 140 BTC?
Exactly. With an expected return of 98% (due to the house cut) if you bet 7000 BTC you should expect a loss of 2% which is 140 BTC. He only lost 60, so he's doing better than average.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
very bad start of the week for players n8snathan (he lost around 60BTC and also wagered almost 23K BTC)
You mean a very good start, right? The 2% cut on the 7k BTC he wagered this week (not 23k, which is his all-time) is 140 BTC, he's 80 BTC over his expected return.
Yeah, 23K all time wager, mistype, my mistake.
Correct me if I am wrong, but last time I checked leaderboard it was -60BTC? Is my calculation wrong (highest bet) - (biggest win) = profit or lost? If it's not, how can be good start if he lost 60BTC? It is good because he didn't lost 140BTC?
Explain please. I am obviously missing something here.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
Grats to the investors the profits are now over 100 btc.
There is now almost 30,000 btc bet with 7000+ of that this week alone.
Great profit for investors, very bad start of the week for players n8snathan (he lost around 60BTC and also wagered almost 23K BTC) and billyburns(lost 14BTC)
I wonder what are n8's overall stats if it's not secret?
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Nearly 1BTC of that is mine! So glad I jumped on in December Smiley

Keep rocking Bitvest  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
some fantastic profits for the investors,global bankroll is at the altime high (correct me if I'm wrong)
it is around 2.000 bitcoins,leveraged
more and more players join daily,try the site -you will love it
p.s. there is a 3 million tokens rain still going in the VIP section
You are right Smiley It is all-time high and we have reached 2000 BTC invested ( Margin ) which is amazing .

Promo going on in chat right now and congrats to Winbig and Chinesegandalf gor winning 1 Million and 2 Million tokens respectively.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
some fantastic profits for the investors,global bankroll is at the altime high (correct me if I'm wrong)
it is around 2.000 bitcoins,leveraged
more and more players join daily,try the site -you will love it
p.s. there is a 3 million tokens rain still going in the VIP section

Yeah the bet volume just had a pretty big raise its pretty fun to watch.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Wow BV, loving the volume here lately, great for investors, the house, and players!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I love your daily quest system, and loyalty bonus to keep people coming back each day.

But im curious, how big does the loyalty bonus get? I haven't been active more than a couple of days in a row (stupid irl getting in the way), so I haven't gotten much more than 25%.
The bonus goes as high as 200% if you do it daily . If you miss it one day you are back at 0% Smiley Also don't forget that higher level = Higher quests payment:)

legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032
★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★
Bitvest is getting some serious betting volume (https://bitvest.io/charts)! The site is getting more volume by the day and keeping the big players (like n8) - Congratulations!

Awesome to watch  Cool

Activity: 1764
Merit: 373
<------
I love your daily quest system, and loyalty bonus to keep people coming back each day.

But im curious, how big does the loyalty bonus get? I haven't been active more than a couple of days in a row (stupid irl getting in the way), so I haven't gotten much more than 25%.

it is one of the unique idea of the developer. Upon computation, a new player can make a token conversion just by doing the daily quest in 2weeks or even sooner.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0

Activity: 170
Wow investors have lost about 50% of the profits in a few hours from the high!

So much variance...
Investing is still a bet. On one side, the odds are slightly better; on the other side, you have no control on how much you win or lose.

On that token I guess you could say some investing bets (gambling sites) are better than others!

So much variance...
Investing is still a bet. On one side, the odds are slightly better; on the other side, you have no control on how much you win or lose.
Activity: 170

So much variance...
Jump to: