Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST.io🌟 💰WIN BY 🔶PLAY 📈INVEST➡🔺🎲🎰🔲 | BET CONTEST ▄■▀■▄ - page 210. (Read 201655 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
early fist register until now, i can't chat
every chat is always pop up my account is baned chat
you can unbaned my account in chat

my username bitvest account : memequiserle

thank you
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Yeah he seems to always hit the highest each week.
Activity: 439
Merit: 297
www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply
The mobile site is great zod Smiley Far far better from before and easy to play and use .

Also this is one of the coolest hits from N8 this week -> https://bitvest.io/results?game=plinko&query=42455655.

WOW - That is a HUGE win on Bitvest! BTC3.35191691 PROFIT on a bet of BTC0.01735396!?!? VERY nice hit by N8snathan. Big CONGRATS!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
legendary
You may check 20 bets at a time per page here on the results page. Just enter your username, turn on verification mode, and you can see the details.

Yeah i know that already how to check on everyone rolls. What i mean on the result for the event? How am i going to know if i hit that 11x, 5x, 3x and 1.2x? Btw did someone already win this already? There is no point of asking and answering thing here
Yes the Event is over now . You had to keep track of your bets in "My bets " tab to know whether you hit that or not . If you had hit 11x,5x,3x,1.2x in a single hit , your profit would be exactly 81 sats so that's one way of knowing that you hit it .

This is the winning bet  = https://bitvest.io/results?query=42975337&game=plinko
legendary
Activity: 1834
You may check 20 bets at a time per page here on the results page. Just enter your username, turn on verification mode, and you can see the details.

Yeah i know that already how to check on everyone rolls. What i mean on the result for the event? How am i going to know if i hit that 11x, 5x, 3x and 1.2x? Btw did someone already win this already? There is no point of asking and answering thing here
Is faucet available for this kind of event? Because there is possibility that player may abuse it though. Btw did someone already claimed this prize? How many winners that you are going to pick?

Yeah its likely open to token bets since its min bet is only 5sats

is there any way that we can check on our bet? Because it is 4 drops per bet, you can't say that we need to see the drop one by one right?

As zod showed you can check there or if you're on pc you can check the last like 100 bets in the my bets tab under the game.
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer
legendary
Is faucet available for this kind of event? Because there is possibility that player may abuse it though. Btw did someone already claimed this prize? How many winners that you are going to pick?

is there any way that we can check on our bet? Because it is 4 drops per bet, you can't say that we need to see the drop one by one right?

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

yes you can use the faucet(token) to play and try to hit the event game, though some might abuse it but it is really hard to hit, its like one in every 100k bets or somewhere near that and you can only drop 3 in each bet making it more difficult
legendary
legendary
There's still over 10 Million tokens (0.1 BTC) of rain to win for free!

Thank you to Shohe for your extremely generous tip!

Well that was really generous.
Yes and he sponsored for the contest too Smiley Now the Prize is massive 2 Million tokens

He tipped many times again to bot and now still the bot has 7 million tokens Smiley Join us and win . Paying out more than 1 lakh tokens every ~5 mins.

Well that was really generous.
legendary
First person to hit 11x , 5x , 3x on green row  ( Single bet, 3 drops only) will win a big prize of 750,000 tokens .
Minimum bet = 5 tokens / satoshi.

Post the id in chat if you hit it ( Before anyone else do it ) and claim your prize Smiley

edit: Prize increased and small modification in rules Smiley Come join in chat and ask if you need explanation .

Current rules :

4 drops instead of 3 , you must hit 11x , 5x, 3x , 1.2 x Smiley Single bet .

Prize = 7.7 Million tokens.
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer

legendary
Thanks to our user Shohe for tipping the Rainbot massive 11 million tokens Smiley Come join us now and grab it .

Thanks to promo for doing TRIVIA earlier , it was fun Smiley
Activity: 1764
Merit: 373
<------
There was graphics/sound latency on slots and the result on mybets. I was on 7x speed.
Jump to: