Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST.io🌟 💰WIN BY 🔶PLAY 📈INVEST➡🔺🎲🎰🔲 | BET CONTEST ▄■▀■▄ - page 212. (Read 201655 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Damn straight zod just always going crazy with these updates i hope the users love them.
And i like the sound of that, im sure the investors do to... safest gambling site.... Wouldn't that be something.

Glad to see the site doing so well and good to see some old friends Smiley Hope you have a great year and wish you all the best!  Spread some cheer myself to the members and gave a New Years bump to Rainbot.  Good Luck to you all! Grin
Well thanks for that and happy new year.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Damn straight zod just always going crazy with these updates i hope the users love them.
And i like the sound of that, im sure the investors do to... safest gambling site.... Wouldn't that be something.

Glad to see the site doing so well and good to see some old friends Smiley Hope you have a great year and wish you all the best!  Spread some cheer myself to the members and gave a New Years bump to Rainbot.  Good Luck to you all! Grin
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
Coming Soon: Security enhancements

We're going to roll out some security updates over the next week or two. The following features are just a small sample of what will be coming up:

• Session Management - See the IP, Location, Browser, Etc. of anyone actively logged into your account, and terminate the sessions.
  • Authentication History - See the same as above, but for all attempts to login to your account, or perform any action requiring re-authentication.
  • Emergency Lock - If you suspect something is up with your account, you may fully disable betting, investing, divesting, and withdrawals until you have resolved the issue with support.
  • Address Locking - Make it so all withdrawals go to an address which cannot change for a set duration (or forever if you'd like.)
  • Withdrawal Limiting - Only allow x BTC to be withdrawn from your account per any amount time.
  • Investment Locking - Prevent your funds from being divested for a period of time.

impressive updates,especially the locked withdrawals and investment options
if there is an option to lock betting sessions to an IP range or a set of IPs
bitvest would be the safest gambling site out there
will make it impossible to do anything with your funds even if security is breached

These look like great ideas.  One more maybe to have multiple Addresses in a list, say 3, that you can lock into rather than just one

Yeah i was thinking of something like that to.
But i guess it depends how they will be implementing it if its like google or facebook method.
Like browser ip and town might be a good way to check with out having to store anything like that.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
These look like great ideas.  One more maybe to have multiple Addresses in a list, say 3, that you can lock into rather than just one

We're going to roll out some security updates over the next week or two. The following features are just a small sample of what will be coming up:

• Session Management - See the IP, Location, Browser, Etc. of anyone actively logged into your account, and terminate the sessions.
  • Authentication History - See the same as above, but for all attempts to login to your account, or perform any action requiring re-authentication.
  • Emergency Lock - If you suspect something is up with your account, you may fully disable betting, investing, divesting, and withdrawals until you have resolved the issue with support.
  • Address Locking - Make it so all withdrawals go to an address which cannot change for a set duration (or forever if you'd like.)
  • Withdrawal Limiting - Only allow x BTC to be withdrawn from your account per any amount time.
  • Investment Locking - Prevent your funds from being divested for a period of time.

That's some sexy updates you got there sir, good going can't wait to see them out.
And this is why i think bitvest is the best and most under rated site out in the btc gambling scene.
Activity: 154
Your Anger. Your Anchor. But I`ll SAIL.
Security Enhancements. A big Thumbs up.

Happy New Year to all
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer

why bitvest not support deposit use dogecoin

You can deposit using altcoins in the funds tab but it will convert the doge into btc.
You currently can't play with alt coins on bitvest.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Chainjoes.com
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Please PM me your bitvest username (or post it here) and I can look into the ban. If you are a new user, and it's saying you are banned, it likely means your IP was banned due to actions on another account.

As for your questions. The help tab shows the betting requirements for each level, only bitcoin bets count towards levels, and the advantage for levelling is higher quest rewards and a larger faucet.

my username memequiserle
and how much wager can inrcaese step level, level 1, level 2 and more

Go to Help Tab if you need any information Smiley If you don't get the required info please ask in chat . I am sure one or the other mod will help you out Smiley Good luck sir.
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
Please PM me your bitvest username (or post it here) and I can look into the ban. If you are a new user, and it's saying you are banned, it likely means your IP was banned due to actions on another account.

As for your questions. The help tab shows the betting requirements for each level, only bitcoin bets count towards levels, and the advantage for levelling is higher quest rewards and a larger faucet.

my username memequiserle
and how much wager can inrcaese step level, level 1, level 2 and more
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
To any new investors looking to join our rapidly growing site, you may see our terms and our historical charts. Additionally, we maintain a privacy-respecting proof of liabilities & reserves so you can invest with confidence.

We've taken in over 8,250.00 BTC in bets this month!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have Smiley.
That's around 7,799,000 USD in just one month Smiley Amazing stats .

Also the Rainbot hasn't dried up since 25th December I suppose . Its more than 500k for almost 5+ days so come join us and win some Smiley

Yeah hope to see many new users do feel free to contact us on here or in our chat a mod will be happy to help you out.
To any new investors looking to join our rapidly growing site, you may see our terms and our historical charts. Additionally, we maintain a privacy-respecting proof of liabilities & reserves so you can invest with confidence.

We've taken in over 8,250.00 BTC in bets this month!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have Smiley.
Activity: 178
Betking.io just went out of business. Guess it's good news for bitvest.

Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
how much wager avery incraese level rank in bitvest
and bet use token include calculate about wager or not
and i want to ask is not yet answer, about advantage is level rank, what is difference level 20 and level 1 or without level rank

and why every i want to chat, notification popounder baned account in chating (iam new member in bitvest 2 week) and never chat in there
Jump to: