Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitwala - Get ready for Blockchain Banking - page 25. (Read 38614 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 100
Freedom of Transaction
Hi ub27,

We had a service outage today in the morning.

However we are back up and running live at my.bitwa.la

Thanks for your patience,
The Bitwala Team
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
cant login to the bitwala backend atm.

Activity: 340
Merit: 124
Very nice service! I will give it a try very soon. Smiley
You choosed the wright time to offer your service, now that bitbill.eu seems to be really slow with paying open bills and gets unresponsive more and more...
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This is wonderful news !!  Shocked
Bitcoin being used to make payments for mainstream purchases, and it not like these are things you want they things you need.
If basics like light and water can be paid this way then that is only a good things for the future of our favorite currency bitcoin. Smiley

Grin

Some of our customers have indeed gone full Bitcoin. What are you experiences?

Well I'm very much enjoying that I can now use my bitcoin on amazon and with fastpay, with fastpay I can use my bitcoin to purchase things online from my own country (which I already had been doing with fiat) now I use bitcoin for it. I also ask to be paid in bitcoin for any work I do local/international offline or online.

So pretty good expierences. Also I can purchase games online and services with bitcoin too. All I need is my food ^^ haha !! But I use localbitcoin for that and it works very well I love bitcoin.

Viva le bitcoin !!
Freedom of Transaction
Bitcoin being used to make payments for mainstream purchases, and it not like these are things you want they things you need.
If basics like light and water can be paid this way then that is only a good things for the future of our favorite currency bitcoin. Smiley

Grin

Some of our customers have indeed gone full Bitcoin. What are you experiences?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Freedom of Transaction
Any chance to expand your services around the world? Like for example U.S. and Canada?

Our services is available in most coutries in the world already.

You can already use our services for USD transfers and the Bitwala Bitcoin Debit Card in Canada. We have a bunch of users from Canada that use the Debit card, even though it's denominated in Euro. The exchange rate is pretty good right now and our fees are pretty low.

As for the US, it's too much of a legal hassle right now. Even though it would be a great country to operate in, we are focussing on the rest of the world for now. This might change in the future, but not anytime soon. To clarifiy, this means that you cannot sign up for for the Debit card using an US address and you cannot send money to a US bank account.

Hope this helps, looking forward to your feedback!

Cheers
Jeff from bitwa.la
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
Any chance to expand your services around the world? Like for example U.S. and Canada?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Sweet, We like more and more shops and business open with the option of bitcoin payment
Freedom of Transaction
Thanks, but the form for international transfers says just: "Company address" and do not asks the personal info of the receiver. Does it mean that I can send money just to firms and not to persons?

Thank you for the question. It is poorly worded, you can indeed send money to a private recipient as well. We will fix that with the next major upgrade the coming weekend.

If you want to send money to a private person, just enter the personal address where it says company address.

Thanks again for pointing that out!
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
Thanks, but the form for international transfers says just: "Company address" and do not asks the personal info of the receiver. Does it mean that I can send money just to firms and not to persons?
Freedom of Transaction
Can Bitwala be used to wire money out of Europe, let's say to Africa?

Yes. Right now, we support international transfers in USD. If you fill in all the details of your transfer at https://bitwa.la/quick-pay/new you should be able to get a quote and also check if the country you want to send money to is supported.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
Can Bitwala be used to wire money out of Europe, let's say to Africa?
Freedom of Transaction
Do you offer only EUR card, or USD and GBP as well?

As of now, we only offer EUR cards. We're working on USD and GBP as well and will inform you once those cards are available.
legendary
Activity: 1153
Merit: 1174
https://t.me/laser9un
Do you offer only EUR card, or USD and GBP as well?
legendary
That is correct.

Very good. It is mean that you have the best exchange rate among the other bitcoin debit card providers who use the MyChoice as an card issuer (Wirex, Xapo, Cryptopay, SpectroCoin).
Freedom of Transaction
Who is the card issuer? Where can I find the current btc/eur exchange rate?

The card issuer is MyChoice. You can see the current exchange rate in the top left corner after you log in.

So, to load the card with 1 BTC will cost for me: "rate in the top left corner" minus 0.5% = €393.71 (21.04.2016 17:14 UTC) - €1,96855 = €391,74 ?

Not quite. The fee is added. So in your example, to load up the card with €393.71 (= 1 BTC), you will be asked to pay 1.005 BTC = €395.68.

Maybe I was incorrectly expressed, but it is the same. In my example I have only 1 BTC (=€393.71), so I will get 0.995 BTC = €391,74.?

That is correct.
legendary

The card issuer is MyChoice. You can see the current exchange rate in the top left corner after you log in.

So, to load the card with 1 BTC will cost for me: "rate in the top left corner" minus 0.5% = €393.71 (21.04.2016 17:14 UTC) - €1,96855 = €391,74 ?

Not quite. The fee is added. So in your example, to load up the card with €393.71 (= 1 BTC), you will be asked to pay 1.005 BTC = €395.68.

Maybe I was incorrectly expressed, but it is the same. In my example I have only 1 BTC (=€393.71), so I will get 0.995 BTC = €391,74.?
Freedom of Transaction

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: