Pages:
Author

Topic: BjGzXBqzm9wZ9gcg29peUtEud99oG8jLKMk7jsYOjINitKO2NiF0ZBfmUUrCzYVILg0udqVQcK83GRic - page 5. (Read 296797 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
Just bought one virtual credit card from this guy very smooth transaction after sending the payment got the card in my email in just minutes and got the code. Thanks
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Vouch for this guy, Very fast transaction and instant 4 digit code for PayPal verification Smiley
Activity: 504
Just bought VCC on him, All the tranaaction went smooth.  I go first then he instantly send me the details like a robot(lol), his support is very great, The card works and verify my paypal, All things is completely legit. No need to hesitate to deal from this guy.
Paypal Verification Service ! All country beside US UK CA ! http://www.dreamweavervcc.com ! Instant 4 digit code ! Amazon Prime VCC ! !

Prob , i'll try this out. Will i get access to my VCC statement? Or just the card details?
Card Detail. For statement you gotta contact support. Live Chat / Email Smiley
What is the lowest price for me to verify my pp account? What is your skype?
Paypal Verification Service ! All country beside US UK CA ! http://www.dreamweavervcc.com ! Instant 4 digit code ! Amazon Prime VCC ! !

Prob , i'll try this out. Will i get access to my VCC statement? Or just the card details?
Activity: 661
Merit: 502
Seller resolved query quickly, support was good and straight to the point.
There's nothing in my email. The last email I have is that my payment went through. Please resolve and let me know if you need any further information, I really don't want to open a scam report.
Just brought a VCC - transaction has 6 confirmations but still no delivery. Bit disappointed as I was promised instant delivery. Can you resolve this please?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
BEWARE SCAMMERS!
I have contacted them on their website for few questions I had , when I asked them if I as buyer will have the needed info to contact the bank and have control over the account they said they don't give this info , when I confronted him with the fact that this means they can basically just run away with people's money the agent just left the chat without even replying!
screenshot for proof : http://imgur.com/iZgc5xO
Activity: 267
i'm interested, how long is valid your cards?
Activity: 440
Paypal Verification Service ! All country beside US UK CA ! www.dreamweavervcc.com !

when i registred to paypal can i use any name i want with your vcc? or they comes with specific name ?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
morir es descansar
are these  vcc that are been offered reloadable

besides the Statement access

They are not reloadable you can only use it to verify your paypal or whatever you liked to.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
are these  vcc that are been offered reloadable

besides the Statement access
Activity: 99
Activity: 113
Make your own Rule Or Ruled by others.
is this will work in India?
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
i need to verify my pp its a usa account.
do you have any for usa paypal ?
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
I have to vouch for this guy, i bought 2 cards so far and they where all working fantastic Smiley
Indeed. Bought a VCC from him a few months back to verify my Paypal account and my Paypal is still verified even though my VCC has expired. Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I have to vouch for this guy, i bought 2 cards so far and they where all working fantastic Smiley
morir es descansar

No i received a message from my vcc distributor that the vcc will expire on 31 and provided me a guide on how to extend subscription for $5 but it is good for 1 year only damn
I don't unnderstand. You mean paypal sent you an email stating that the VCC is going to expired? Or what?
Can you talk to me on skype : jerngyue

Nope the site who gave me the vcc and now i ckecked my paypal and its unverified again.

I have to pay $5 to get me verified again for only 1 year and too ridiculous.
If you are still unverified. Meaning you didn't verify your pp account from start. What is ur pp country btw?
[/quote]

No my pp was verified and i used it to buy multiple times online with electronic gadgets and a verified pp was a must.

And im not new with pp i just want to find other ways to verify it
morir es descansar

No i received a message from my vcc distributor that the vcc will expire on 31 and provided me a guide on how to extend subscription for $5 but it is good for 1 year only damn
I don't unnderstand. You mean paypal sent you an email stating that the VCC is going to expired? Or what?
Can you talk to me on skype : jerngyue
[/quote]

Nope the site who gave me the vcc and now i ckecked my paypal and its unverified again.

I have to pay $5 to get me verified again for only 1 year and too ridiculous.
Pages:
Jump to: