Pages:
Author

Topic: Black Pearl Investments - 15% Weekly Interest. Enough booty for everybody! - page 5. (Read 16802 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I bet you get a top position in any hedgefund if you can guarantee to make 15%pw, or make a private contract wit helicopter ben - he might honors your service xD.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Long term offer? You have to be kidding me.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Done. I've invested all my 500 BTC.

I hope he doesn't run off!
legendary
Activity: 1666
Phantastic!
143313% in one year!
Me too, me too!
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Its Matthew, getting his 10k Smiley
Seriously I wonder when the bets are going to start on this one.
 Huh
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
This has to be a joke. Is it really that easy to get 7,000 BTC?
legendary
Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

Do you Accept Litecoins?

Strictly Bitcoin, sorry but the methods used to acquire interest wont be anywhere near as effective with any of the alternative cryptocurrencies.

Damn... I always wanted to trust my Money in a dubious Fund with astronomical Interest rates... you've shattered my dreams.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Sent 5000 BTC.

Thank you for allowing me to invest.

LOL
legendary
Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363
Do you Accept Litecoins?
I think this kind of schemes definitely should not be anywhere near lending section, but belong more to some trash section on the forums. Lending section should be for more legit lenders, if there are any.

I'm sure it's a joke. But it shouldn't listed here as some might take it seriously Cheesy
Activity: 812
Merit: 1006
I think this kind of schemes definitely should not be anywhere near lending section, but belong more to some trash section on the forums. Lending section should be for more legit lenders, if there are any.
Activity: 482
Merit: 502
Japanese name, promises of high interest rates, defending a strengths of a dead project. Oh so nostalgic. Please send me a deposit address. It's a joke worth losing some money Smiley
Can we move it to off-topic?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: