Pages:
Author

Topic: BLAKE 2s Mining related topics - page 2. (Read 3722 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 04:42:05 PM
For those interested :

@NLpool we run multiple Blake2S coins now. The pool is very stable and running nice.

You can dual mine this coins with us:

- XVG Verge
- Shield
- Tajcoin
- Nevacoin
- Infocoin

For Keccak you can mine:

- Maxoin ( First blocks found )
- Creativecoin
- Smartcash

And if you want optimal use of your RIG, then add a CPUminer and mine YenTen for extra coins! Yenten has also been added to our pool today.

If any questions join our Telegram channel @ t.me/nlpool or check our website nlpool.nl

Happy mining!

im mining Verge and im getting everything but no XVG..... Samething wrong??
Activity: 182
March 03, 2018, 08:17:13 PM
64.217% of the last found block, to be precise.
62.366% now, still feels a bit lonely
Activity: 208
March 03, 2018, 06:13:11 PM
It's pool overhead. The percentage is really small ( 0,007% ) so you don't have to worry about it.

Later on we enable exchange, then the coins will exchange to the wallet you mine on..... Perhaps you get 1 extra XVG  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 208
March 03, 2018, 05:16:40 PM
For those interested :

@NLpool we run multiple Blake2S coins now. The pool is very stable and running nice.

You can dual mine this coins with us:

- XVG Verge
- Shield
- Tajcoin
- Nevacoin
- Infocoin

For Keccak you can mine:

- Maxoin ( First blocks found )
- Creativecoin
- Smartcash

And if you want optimal use of your RIG, then add a CPUminer and mine YenTen for extra coins! Yenten has also been added to our pool today.

If any questions join our Telegram channel @ t.me/nlpool or check our website nlpool.nl

Happy mining!
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
March 03, 2018, 10:08:17 AM
im not trying to run a business. The pool isn't making me money, i made a pool just for fun and practice and to help in decentralising some coins.
You won't surely get rich with your 0% fee too.
Nobody was insulted here, i just said, don't be stupid and listen & copy what stupid people say, like that guy showing off stupidity in every post.

Good luck to you, and i hope you learn a lot of new things with your pool project. Wink
Activity: 56
March 03, 2018, 08:57:19 AM

You take the number of coins per block - pool fee, and calculate your % you got for your shares and that is the reward you get.
Yes i know you want more, you think you deserve the whole block reward, but hey, that's not how this stuff works.

It's easier to just bark than to actually learn how this stuff works.

So i won't be repeating myself anymore, there will always be new noobies just like you blaming everyone and everything for their low profit.

I won't repeat myself too but math is math and everyone can do his homework.

Block reward for XVG is 1560. On your pool I usually had 2.75 shares per minute. On xvgminingclub I had 3.74 per minute and on premiumminer.com I have 7.75 per minute in last 4 hour. Here is the proof

https://s13.postimg.org/zf6vlw5nr/premiummining_XVG.png

Hi,

Very interesting info, good job, I think this can help miners to understand diference between honest pools and pools that steal your coins. If you feel comfortable sharing this information, I really apreciate if you can post this info in another pages. It would be good for us if people know about this study you have done.

Thread for Premium Miner Pool

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3048992.20

Thanks for your support.

lol, no man , what he wrote is totally wrong, it's not how this stuff works.
I can set my pool diff 0.01 and you will get 300 shares/min, but that won't give you more earnings.
Don' be stupid, and don't copy stupid peoples posts.

Also you are probably the same person, again only advertising your pool Smiley

So people reading this, i hope you can learn something new from this, except that premiumminer is the best pool Cheesy Cheesy

I'm sorry if it bothered you, it was not my intention, I just limited to posting information of the user who made the comparison, it is true that difficulty is something that has to be told, I have no problem in recognizing it. It's my fault.

I don't think you should insult people, never, much less when you have set up a business in which you depend on them. Surely you just lost a miner forever.

Maybe we can both learn something today.
March 03, 2018, 08:12:42 AM

You take the number of coins per block - pool fee, and calculate your % you got for your shares and that is the reward you get.
Yes i know you want more, you think you deserve the whole block reward, but hey, that's not how this stuff works.

So i won't be repeating myself anymore, there will always be new noobies just like you blaming everyone and everything for their low profit.

Block reward for XVG is 1560. On your pool I usually had 2.75 shares per minute. On xvgminingclub I had 3.74 per minute and on premiumminer.com I have 7.75 per minute in last 4 hour. Here is the proof

Hi,

Very interesting info, good job, I think this can help miners to understand diference between honest pools and pools that steal your coins. If you feel comfortable sharing this information, I really apreciate if you can post this info in another pages. It would be good for us if people know about this study you have done.

Thanks for your support.

lol, no man , what he wrote is totally wrong, it's not how this stuff works.
I can set my pool diff 0.01 and you will get 300 shares/min, but that won't give you more earnings.
Don' be stupid, and don't copy stupid peoples posts.

Also you are probably the same person, again only advertising your pool Smiley

So people reading this, i hope you can learn something new from this, except that premiumminer is the best pool Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 56
March 03, 2018, 07:14:18 AM

https://s13.postimg.org/zf6vlw5nr/premiummining_XVG.png

Hi,

Thanks for your support.
Activity: 55
March 02, 2018, 11:02:39 PM

I have a XVG Blake2s pool that I made specifically because I couldn't find a reliable pool dual mining pool for XVG. I will add as many servers as necessary to keep it stable - I'm completely serious. Give our pool a try - http://www.smashpool.com (stay for awhile so we can build up some miners)

I have some hashpower I can point at it also.
Activity: 10
March 02, 2018, 06:11:04 PM
Looks like antminepool is down completely. Cry

Well, it is back again.
Activity: 247
Merit: 59
March 02, 2018, 10:39:57 AM
I don't agree. I see a slight decrease in ETH and a big increase in Blake2S when I keep increasing the -dcri to about 55.

Let me re-phrase - Running Claymore 11 dual mining Eth + Blake 2s with RX modded cards
-dcri = 35 max -  any higher and you WILL see Eth start to decrease...

Ill run a side by side on my test box with a 560 4g vs 1050ti .. I know with -dcri 35 the TI blake2s output is very low while the rx560 is maxed out..  Just  haven't really had time to play with it

The dcri setting really depends on the card, even if they are the same model. I suggest you enable one card at a time and find the best dcri setting for each and set each one for optimum performance. For example,

-dcri 45,45,35,55,38,25
Activity: 18
March 02, 2018, 10:03:01 AM
Hello,
I did not follow the topic a bit, where did you last good mining XVG pool now ?? Smiley
Activity: 69
March 01, 2018, 07:02:40 PM
NLPool is proving to be very stable and viable. Well done guys. Can’t wait for the exchange capability you discussed.
Activity: 17
March 01, 2018, 04:59:01 PM
ok
March 01, 2018, 04:40:44 PM
I'm not debating the facts, only your conclusion.
March 01, 2018, 12:27:29 PM
I don't agree. I see a slight decrease in ETH and a big increase in Blake2S when I keep increasing the -dcri to about 55.

Let me re-phrase - Running Claymore 11 dual mining Eth + Blake 2s with RX modded cards
-dcri = 35 max -  any higher and you WILL see Eth start to decrease...

Ill run a side by side on my test box with a 560 4g vs 1050ti .. I know with -dcri 35 the TI blake2s output is very low while the rx560 is maxed out..  Just  haven't really had time to play with it
March 01, 2018, 12:11:24 PM
Also power usage is ~+25w per card.
March 01, 2018, 12:00:34 PM
March 01, 2018, 11:57:05 AM
I just started doing b2s dual mining with every type of cards and I have to admit that is works like a charm.
Does not impact ETH performances at all and also the power consumptions does not seem to be changed in a measurable way.

I am using -dcri 30.
Does someone have different performances or has any advice?

use the "+" button to increase the intensity till you start seeing it affect Eth... then use the "-" to go back

your -dcri should be about 35 - this is where you max out on blake 2s hash without affecting Eth Hash.. 30 is the default
Good Luck and happy mining
March 01, 2018, 10:58:17 AM
Off course, but didn't you mentioned hashrate power?  - "If hashrate on the pool is low, then the pool will find less blocks." - but difficulty will be lower. Those are both sides of the same medal.

I will not  argue with you any more. Everyone is free to choose pool for mining. With fair competition you will be forced to decrease your 'invisible' profit and I am sure you will done this quietly.

I understand that  not everyone can know everything, but better stop discussing about something that you have no knowledge of.
Yes you think you got it all, but believe me you don't. We could argue here 2 more days, but that wouldn't take us nowhere Smiley

So it's ok with me, you think every pools is stealing your hard earned coins.
You have the right to choose your pool.
You are right about everything. Is it ok now? Smiley

Also i bet you never mined on Oxo, as you are just promoting that premiummining pool Wink
Pages:
Jump to: