Pages:
Author

Topic: BLAKE 2s Mining related topics - page 4. (Read 3722 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
DigiByte World
March 01, 2018, 04:22:48 AM
http://xvgminingclub.info pool (blake2s verge) moved to new dedicated server.
Current features:
-low fee
-server in Germany, low latency in Europe
-one of the biggest pools among ones that do not steal
-stable hash and payout (now REALLY stable Smiley )
-cool community in Telegram
Thanks  Cheesy

What happens with pool ?

Missing dashboard webpage, cannot connect miner to server ...
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 04:02:35 AM
Hi,

I am using your pool to mine Verge with -dpsw c=xvg in my command line but am noticing that infocoin and Nevacoin are in my last 50 Earnings. Any idea why?

It is an overflow setting. When the VERGE network is getting slow and there is no work for your miner, the server can do two things. One is to disconnect you, second is to give you another task so your power is not wasted.
We choose the second, since disconnecting gives other problems ( Some Rigs start to reboot then and become unstable ).
They will be converted without any extra fees. As we don't like to do maintenance on live systems, we'll first test it tomorrow before enabling it to avoid problems.

Viewing post history of somebody before asking question may reveal answer to yours Smiley

Or be lazy and wait for someone to reveal the answer. Thanks
Activity: 78
March 01, 2018, 12:36:14 AM
Hi,

I am using your pool to mine Verge with -dpsw c=xvg in my command line but am noticing that infocoin and Nevacoin are in my last 50 Earnings. Any idea why?

It is an overflow setting. When the VERGE network is getting slow and there is no work for your miner, the server can do two things. One is to disconnect you, second is to give you another task so your power is not wasted.
We choose the second, since disconnecting gives other problems ( Some Rigs start to reboot then and become unstable ).
They will be converted without any extra fees. As we don't like to do maintenance on live systems, we'll first test it tomorrow before enabling it to avoid problems.

Viewing post history of somebody before asking question may reveal answer to yours Smiley
Activity: 21
February 28, 2018, 11:57:38 PM
May i ask why you guys don't mine Shield? ( https://www.shieldx.sh ) This coin has almost the same value as Verge but finding a block is much more easy as the difficulty is lower.
Would you consider lowering the fee to attract more miners?

Our fee is at 0% at the moment untill April 1st. .... Can't go much lower ??  Wink

As example to mine SHIELD:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethpool.org:4444 -ewal . -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -dwal -dpsw c=xsh

As example to mine VERGE:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethpool.org:4444 -ewal . -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -dwal -dpsw c=xvg

For more examples and coins you can check out website nlpool.nl

Hi,

Activity: 478
Merit: 125
February 28, 2018, 05:26:37 PM
Yes, it's ok now :

http://www.oxo.rs/?address=SZGK8pc8FiS2fPNAvKy7aYPdWYtWnCeWfA

You can see the % of the block you will get when it's found under 'shares'

Great!  Let's get some more hash over!
Activity: 56
February 28, 2018, 05:07:39 PM
I'm launching a new pool for XVG Blake2s. 0% FEE during beta, then real 1% FEE. No more hidden fees ever. Many pool advertise 0% FEE but they steal 30% - 50% of what we mine.
Multiple premium servers, high availability and load balancing. I've been testing for weeks but I need real load conditions to test.

If you can, give me a chance.

https://premiumminer.com

Thanks!
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
February 28, 2018, 04:56:18 PM
Yes, it's ok now :

http://www.oxo.rs/?address=SZGK8pc8FiS2fPNAvKy7aYPdWYtWnCeWfA

You can see the % of the block you will get when it's found under 'shares'
February 28, 2018, 04:26:27 PM
I'm checking the specs now.  so far everything is/was specked for shield.  Testing with verge now.

use claymore 11, only that version and newer supports blake2s algo.
also paste your verge address here so i can check are you again sending bad shares.

I was on 11 I thought.  I redownloaded and moved all the cuda files to the main folder.  SZGK8pc8FiS2fPNAvKy7aYPdWYtWnCeWfA

This seems to have fixed it as I am seeing no rejects.  Sorry I thought I was 50% good and 50% rejects on yesterday's block.  frustrating as the only change I made was moving the cuda files and I lost a day Sad

Thanks for not calling me an ahole.  Lets hop I can get paid now
February 28, 2018, 03:55:57 PM
I'm checking the specs now.  so far everything is/was specked for shield.  Testing with verge now.

use claymore 11, only that version and newer supports blake2s algo.
also paste your verge address here so i can check are you again sending bad shares.
February 28, 2018, 03:32:11 PM
I'm checking the specs now.  so far everything is/was specked for shield.  Testing with verge now.
February 28, 2018, 03:26:56 PM
NLPOOL was stable... for 2 days. Everything was GREAT. 1st day i got AS MUCH XVG as unimining 2.5 DAYS!

Now nlpool has been probable DDOSed by other pools that steal... or it just grow so much that cannot handle.. but that's not sure.

Cause the pool was ok for some time with 13 TH/s. Now it's 9-10 and there is problems so i guess attacks from others.

NO OTHER POOL IS OK (maybe antmine now.. was overloaded but i dont know about payments).

DONT USE OXO! 100% STEAL of hashpower.

Proof please?

Also do you people realise that you will see balance 0 until a block is found? Because of low pool hashrate blocks wont come every minute. I know all of you saying that OxoPool stole your coins got payed, BUT only after block was found. You can post your wallet here so everyone can check did you got payed or not.

I mined at Oxopool before during and after the sheild block was found yesterday and I did not get paid  nor do I see a pending balance and nothing has moved off zero.

SZGK8pc8FiS2fPNAvKy7aYPdWYtWnCeWfA

As i told you in private message, you are trying to mine DCR, all your shares are rejected. I don't know one pool that pays for rejected shares Cheesy
So please before posting something like this check everything first, don't just start blaming THE POOL for everything.
Activity: 46
February 28, 2018, 02:38:01 PM
May i ask why you guys don't mine Shield? ( https://www.shieldx.sh ) This coin has almost the same value as Verge but finding a block is much more easy as the difficulty is lower.

Our fee is at 0% at the moment untill April 1st. .... Can't go much lower ??  Wink

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethpool.org:4444 -ewal . -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -dwal -dpsw c=xsh

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethpool.org:4444 -ewal . -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -dwal -dpsw c=xvg

It looks like neva showing up for ppl mining only xvg. Please look into the case. All of those labelled as "exchange". Does it mean neva will automatically exchange to equivalent xvg? Thanks. 

Same here and verge getting red :$ what that means?
Activity: 10
February 28, 2018, 02:29:32 PM

Our fee is at 0% at the moment untill April 1st. .... Can't go much lower ??  Wink

It looks like neva showing up for ppl mining only xvg. Please look into the case. All of those labelled as "exchange". Does it mean neva will automatically exchange to equivalent xvg? Thanks. 
February 28, 2018, 02:08:58 PM
NLPOOL was stable... for 2 days. Everything was GREAT. 1st day i got AS MUCH XVG as unimining 2.5 DAYS!

Now nlpool has been probable DDOSed by other pools that steal... or it just grow so much that cannot handle.. but that's not sure.

Cause the pool was ok for some time with 13 TH/s. Now it's 9-10 and there is problems so i guess attacks from others.

NO OTHER POOL IS OK (maybe antmine now.. was overloaded but i dont know about payments).

Proof please?

Also do you people realise that you will see balance 0 until a block is found? Because of low pool hashrate blocks wont come every minute. I know all of you saying that OxoPool stole your coins got payed, BUT only after block was found. You can post your wallet here so everyone can check did you got payed or not.

I mined at Oxopool before during and after the sheild block was found yesterday and I did not get paid  nor do I see a pending balance and nothing has moved off zero.

February 28, 2018, 01:56:56 PM
Every pool has lots of orphans, its a problem with the coin, not with pools.

Also, educate yourself newbie accounts, how all this stuff works.

Oh yeah, and if you have a decent hash (200-300ghs), come over to OxoPool http://www.oxo.rs

If we get to about 5-6-7THs that should make us a block every hour or two, and great payments.

Use:

-dcoin blake2s -dpool stratum+tcp://mining.oxo.rs:4444 -dwal -dpsw c=XVG

I mined at Oxopool before during and after the sheild block was found yesterday and I did not get paid  nor do I see a pending balance.

Problem resolved.  Thanks DR.
February 28, 2018, 01:52:09 PM

Proof please?

I mined before and after the the shield block was found and confirmed on oxopool yesterday.  I have not been paid nor do I see a pending balance
Activity: 208
February 28, 2018, 10:10:33 AM

Activity: 182
February 28, 2018, 10:03:02 AM
Activity: 73
February 27, 2018, 04:54:32 PM
http://xvgminingclub.info pool (blake2s verge) moved to new dedicated server.
Current features:
-low fee
-server in Germany, low latency in Europe
-one of the biggest pools among ones that do not steal
-stable hash and payout (now REALLY stable Smiley )
-cool community in Telegram
Thanks  Cheesy
Activity: 46
February 27, 2018, 01:34:02 PM
Nlpool 2x Orphan 3 is too much :$

It seems Verge had a split today ... We are on the fast part of the network because i selected a lot of peers for it, however when the network is slow and lagging part is bigger then 51%, then we're screwed. It happens in every pool these days because XVG is just overloaded.

Ohh well..... The good news is that we have add more coins in our pool these days :

Tajcoin  ( -p c=taj )
Infocoin ( -p c=info )
Nevacoin ( -p c=neva )
Shield ( -p c=xsh )
Verge ( -p c=xvg )

All on blake2s.....  And the good news is that the pool is rock stable ... No disconnects anymore.   Grin

so we cant mine XVG there??

mybe i will try shild-.-

starting having many difernt coins and not much to trade....

Sorry, my bad.... off course you can mine Verge.... Just use ass password c=xvg. Can you please edit what you quoted from me and correct it? .. Also Shield c=XSH... not C=Shield.... Wink

Just get a payment, i will stay a little more in verge mode

Thanks, nice job and getting better
Pages:
Jump to: