Pages:
Author

Topic: [BLITZ] BLITZCASH | A brand new face for BlitzCoin | FITALIZE | TVE - page 7. (Read 84547 times)

Activity: 412
Merit: 13
Im download blitz wallet v.3.0 , then download Blitz Bootstrap, edit nodes.
Wallet sync about 1,5 days.
Transfer my coins from bittrex.
Now its works
May you give me link to download Blitz Bootstrap please? i am also need it to sync a wallet. Thanks!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
lmao hope you're happy with yourselves useless shithead devs, scammed lots of ppl out of money with your lazy efforts and bullshit talk.  soooo glad i bounced this one, WOW. the coin is off trex and is pretty much 99.999% dead now, may as well be 100% dead.  look...even the chart seems like a pulse hooked up to a hospital machine where someone has died!  beep...beep...beep...beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/blitzcash/#charts

the end.

Who also thinks so? Please send me your useless tokens on oY1Hm4CSN1fHyjLKshUnxHjrpae8RPd7Qk .
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
lmao hope you're happy with yourselves useless shithead devs, scammed lots of ppl out of money with your lazy efforts and bullshit talk.  soooo glad i bounced this one, WOW. the coin is off trex and is pretty much 99.999% dead now, may as well be 100% dead.  look...even the chart seems like a pulse hooked up to a hospital machine where someone has died!  beep...beep...beep...beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/blitzcash/#charts

the end.
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
I want to know more, any date on when its supposed to be sidechaining?

Stratis sidechains alpha release is in the next few days (this month).
It's all we know for now.
Activity: 84
Actually, I think that it is very good idea and very interesting project , will keep my eyes on it Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
I want to know more, any date on when its supposed to be sidechaining?
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash

Why do not the developers want to rebrand and revitalize the project. If they try will be a very worthy continuation of ViralExchange.
Activity: 84
Im so curious, Any date on when its supposed to be sidechaining?
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
oke so what about any exchanges?

Just hodl for now, and wait for news about the sidechain, always possible to start an OTC thread. 
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
oke so what about any exchanges?
Activity: 6
Im download blitz wallet v.3.0 , then download Blitz Bootstrap, edit nodes.
Wallet sync about 1,5 days.
Transfer my coins from bittrex.
Now its works
Hi, I downloaded the wallet for android and could not login, for windows, the wallet did not seem to be synchronizing.

What can i do make the windows wallet synchronize?

I wanted to withdrawal some coins from bittrex to this wallet.

Any help appreciated,

answered these questions  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37929251

can be forwarded to the purse address without waiting for the full synchronization

Activity: 10
Hi, I downloaded the wallet for android and could not login, for windows, the wallet did not seem to be synchronizing.

What can i do make the windows wallet synchronize?

I wanted to withdrawal some coins from bittrex to this wallet.

Any help appreciated,
Merit: 255
Is a bittrex was only one exchange for Blitz? May be have some other small exchanges? I still have some coins on bittrex, download wallet but can not synchronize it ((

Bittrex is the only one exchange.
It's strange u can't synchronize the wallet  Undecided
Let them on bittrex so !

It even not started, i do not see any progress bar.
Afraid to keep on Bittrex. May be exchange will remove wallet. Is it possible?

Coins can be sent to the purse before full synchronization, after synchronizing the last blocks they will be there. Sell you can try through the forum or try to contact the developers.
Ok, will se, thanks!
Is a bittrex was only one exchange for Blitz? May be have some other small exchanges? I still have some coins on bittrex, download wallet but can not synchronize it ((

Coins can be sent to the purse before full synchronization, after synchronizing the last blocks they will be there. Sell you can try through the forum or try to contact the developers.

Bittrex is the only one exchange.
It's strange u can't synchronize the wallet  Undecided
Let them on bittrex so !
Merit: 255
I guess the ones who'd lost hope already sold  Cool
Thank you for the cheap BLITZ pleb  Grin

yeah, they sold at 10x the price before is was delisted.

Now tell me again who the plebs are? Those who made profit or those holding worthless BLITZ and praying for a miracle?

What do you want, i like to invest my money in 100% dead-projects  Cool
Keep spreading FUD   Kiss

Edit: 20$/BLITZ means ~82M marketcap. Top 152 atm. If blitz is really the first Stratis Sidechain with huge improvements on TVE, easy. If not ....  Grin
Activity: 43
Wow, each coin is $20? Are you sure? I don't know where you got the price, which is a very high price in the market.

LOL, Blitz bag holders wish it was worth this much. Last price before delisting from its last exchange was 17 cents.

Absolutely! But I didn't sell for 17 cents. Cuz was the moment, when blitz was 175k sat. And when BTC will rise, 20$ will be not so much for this coin =)
Activity: 69
I guess the ones who'd lost hope already sold  Cool
Thank you for the cheap BLITZ pleb  Grin

yeah, they sold at 10x the price before is was delisted.

Now tell me again who the plebs are? Those who made profit or those holding worthless BLITZ and praying for a miracle?
Pages:
Jump to: