Pages:
Author

Topic: [BLITZ] BLITZCASH | A brand new face for BlitzCoin | FITALIZE | TVE - page 11. (Read 84549 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I talked in the official telegram Stratis chat room, and there they said that they had nothing to do with Blitz ... that Stratis only helped Blitz ... And on the Internet there is no information from the Blitz team for a long time !!!

Chris Trew has previously said Blitz will be the first stratis sidechain, unless HE says otherwise I think this is misinformation and/or FUD.

Yeah but he also promised a percentage share of stratis to blitz holders

The blitz senior members voted for the entire blitz community that they didnt want it lol

this and stratis are murky at best

blitz holder best bet now is to find the historical facts and leverage that so stratis holds to some of the promises they have made in the past or be tainted
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Seems, it's really scam =(

Unfortunatelly I have some.. And I don't want to sell my coins for 0.35$

And what should I do....
It's better to sell it. BLITZ listed nowhere except Bittrex and going to be delisted soon.
Site is down. It will cost 0 soon. No liquidity

Selling this shit for 2-3k sat for me It's almost selling for 0 sat =(

I'll try to wait devs. I don't believe that in future I'll see smth good.. but I don't have another way... ~~~

Just wait for clarification from Chris about the future plans for blitz, and if the roadmap for converting blitz into a sidechain is still going ahead. Don't sell at these prices, hodl until we know more details is my advice.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

And what should I do....
It's better to sell it. BLITZ listed nowhere except Bittrex and going to be delisted soon.

Selling this shit for 2-3k sat for me It's almost selling for 0 sat =(

I'll try to wait devs. I don't believe that in future I'll see smth good.. but I don't have another way... ~~~
Activity: 28
buy this shit at 35 k now it is only 2k satoshi . credited goes to shitty motherfucker youtubers . fuck all those assholes who made this shit . u bastards
Activity: 476
Merit: 253

And what should I do....
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Yet another abandoned project. What has they developers gained from making such projects? You build a project on lies and deceit and you did not expect that everything will fall like a pack of card soon? Its a only a matter of time before the bubble will be bursted and all the deceit and lies you are concealing will be made bare for everyone to see. Its good to hype a project because the whole crypto market is still majorly been controlled by speculations but don't let it be the foundation upon which investors base will be built. They didn't even get to sell their coin.

P/S: you guys should watch out for any scammy community take over. Seems that's where the scammers are headed now
Activity: 61

And what should I do....

you , be patient and wait.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
I talked in the official telegram Stratis chat room, and there they said that they had nothing to do with Blitz ... that Stratis only helped Blitz ... And on the Internet there is no information from the Blitz team for a long time !!!

Chris Trew has previously said Blitz will be the first stratis sidechain, unless HE says otherwise I think this is misinformation and/or FUD.
Activity: 43

And what should I do....
oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
Activity: 107
finally this came to an end .. delisted with no other exchange gud luck investors
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
The BTC-BLITZ market will be delisted on May 18, 2018
where another exchange?

In a parallel universe, it might be listed on a exchange, but not in this universe, the main bag holders, just started dumping massive volume.This is going down, and going down fast.

That's not true at all for now: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/blitz/#!rich

The trading bots are dumping hard, not the team who has like 50% of total supply. Nothing changed for their wallets.

Will see what's going next !
Activity: 69
where another exchange?

In a parallel universe, it might be listed on a exchange, but not in this universe, the main bag holders, just started dumping massive volume.This is going down, and going down fast.
Activity: 69
Is this still alive? Two years after, I remember this as marketed first side chain on stratis. Then it went gone . Now it is again being discussed about . What is the real score behind Blitz?

as i said AWHILE AGO, half assed UK devs who didn't do this full time apparently and had "no money" to work on shit.  they used their shit vaporware coin here to hype it and pump and dump when they needed to using bullshit fitalize app which fizzled out quick.  then came the stratis side chain bullshit which never came about and was prob fake news to begin with, or maybe stratis was ready for them but the shit devs didn't do anything about it, thus zero results.  how the fuck this garbage is still on trex is beyond me lol.

You're saying full bullshit.
That's not because you have no idea about the project progress that it's dead, scammy and anything you can say.

The only one question about BLITZ, as an investor, is: Do you trust in Stratis ?

If no, sell and keep your FUD going
If yes, hodl and wait for the releases.

Ps: do your own research, i won't help you.

BOOM, DOWN 70% IN A DAY.
Looks like the shilling this shit "dead, scammy and anything you can say." coin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
where another exchange?
Activity: 35
This project seems dead and burried,

They can't even afford webhosting for their website. Last tweet ? July, 2017.

And worse , Bittrex delisting on 18th May, 2018

Bittrex and Shitcoin , like bread and butter!

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
Is this still alive? Two years after, I remember this as marketed first side chain on stratis. Then it went gone . Now it is again being discussed about . What is the real score behind Blitz?

as i said AWHILE AGO, half assed UK devs who didn't do this full time apparently and had "no money" to work on shit.  they used their shit vaporware coin here to hype it and pump and dump when they needed to using bullshit fitalize app which fizzled out quick.  then came the stratis side chain bullshit which never came about and was prob fake news to begin with, or maybe stratis was ready for them but the shit devs didn't do anything about it, thus zero results.  how the fuck this garbage is still on trex is beyond me lol.

That's not because you have no idea about the project progress that it's dead, scammy and anything you can say.

The only one question about BLITZ, as an investor, is: Do you trust in Stratis ?

lmao...sure bud, keep dreaming.  don't use useless 'internet' lingo on me when you don't know anything.
and trust me i give 0 shit for this coin/project, just trying to help you guys, but whatever.  waste of time i see.
oh yes i sold long ago and made 14btc off it, so yeah...like i said, zero fucks given lol.
Activity: 89
Merit: 1

as i said AWHILE AGO, half assed UK devs who didn't do this full time apparently and had "no money" to work on shit.  they used their shit vaporware coin here to hype it and pump and dump when they needed to using bullshit fitalize app which fizzled out quick.  then came the stratis side chain bullshit which never came about and was prob fake news to begin with, or maybe stratis was ready for them but the shit devs didn't do anything about it, thus zero results.  how the fuck this garbage is still on trex is beyond me lol.

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto

Activity: 95
Pages:
Jump to: