Pages:
Author

Topic: Block Label - What marketing budget? Our concept is the marketing budget! - page 2. (Read 1617 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Total streams for the month of September: 13348* (* I've counted a download as a stream)

A little short of beating July which was our best month so far. But we've set a new daily record of 927 streams!
The value of FANTOKEN

I recently received a PM asking how much these tokens are worth in terms of USD. Here's my reply:
These tokens are worthless at the moment! They have 0 USD value. There's no guarantee they ever will have value either.

If we ever make a profit, 90% will be shared amongst FANTOKEN holders. That's really the point of these tokens. If that happens the token would be valued based on how much 1 FANTOKEN receives from such a distribution. Right now we're operating at a loss = no profit = worthless tokens.

Let's put that into context and talk about what happens if there's a profit.

At the moment new musicians and bands that join the project receives 1000 FANTOKEN. Street Team members receive 25 FANTOKEN, in other words 2,5% of what the musician makes if there's a profit (when does that ever happen elsewhere!?).

For example, if there's a profit of 10 BTC and we were to make a distribution today:

- FANTOKEN holders would share 9 BTC amongst each other  

- Currently there are 19691 FANTOKEN circulating outside the originating address, which means 9 BTC would be shared amongst 19691 FANTOKEN. This would be 0.00045706 BTC per FANTOKEN.

- A Street Team member with 25 FANTOKEN would receive a total of 0.0114265 BTC
It's great seeing submissions to become a fan and join the street team coming in!

Some seem to have either entered their Spotify username incorrectly or forgot to follow Block Label's profile properly. A list of bitcoin addresses that have had issues will be posted. If you see the address you entered below, resubmit the form with your correct username and double check if you are following Block Label on Spotify.

The correct username to use is the one that's displayed on Spotify, check your profile in Spotify to confirm what it is.

Below is the list of entered bitcoin addresses that have had issues:

- 16t7bxxfEJUGP47KZJVYqU66qZqeoNHeDr
S3D1K4 - The S3D1K4 Experience, Vol. 1

Spotify / Apple Music
0o0pnx - Facepalm Politely

Spotify / Apple Music
Total streams for the month of August: 10356

Here's what the statistics we receive looks like:

It's less than July, however, we got 501 streams within a single day in August. That's 30 more than the best day in July.

Wohoo, just sent some tokens to our first street team member!

Since he's the first one to fill out the form, some extra tokens are due I think. Twice the amount of tokens were sent.

Everybody else will be getting 25 tokens.
Originally recorded in 2007, stoked to announce the release of these songs by 50Shots. They were actually quite popular in their local punk scene in the mid 00's!

50Shots - Duper Demos

Spotify / Apple Music
Update. New page that's simpler to enter one's info to get tokens.

Visit: https://blocklabel.com/street-team
Total streams for the month of July: 13963

The number is based on the trend reports we receive (trend reports are unofficial sales data). It will be interesting to see how this develops going forward as more people receive FANTOKEN.

In the grand scheme of things 13963 is a low count, but it's way more than what we've previously received. Maybe there is a little bit more understanding around what the project is all about. Looking at the statistics, out of all our listeners it seems like we have one fan streaming 24/7.

I've updated OP. It's easier to receive tokens now:

All you need to do is follow Block Label on Spotify then post your Spotify username and bitcoin address:

Head over here to do so.

Latest release:

Jack, Molly and the Giant - Rock Paper Scissors

Spotify / Apple Music
Reminder that there's some tokens waiting for anybody that wants to become a fan/listener.
This is a cool project.  I do not want any free tokens or anything like that (Rather give those out to people more keen on them... [fans and listeners] )

I would dig to throw one of my tracks into the mix. Cheesy  Sorry maybe I didn't read the thread correctly but how do I submit my music?

Here is one of my more recent compositions.  I often release under different names and my music has never been more than a hobby. But perhaps you like it and wish to sign me up : https://soundcloud.com/blockchain-project/this-is-gentlemen

That would be great! I'd like to hear more of your stuff. You can fill out your info here: https://blocklabel.com/invite/
Activity: 22
This is a cool project.  I do not want any free tokens or anything like that (Rather give those out to people more keen on them... [fans and listeners] )

I would dig to throw one of my tracks into the mix. Cheesy  Sorry maybe I didn't read the thread correctly but how do I submit my music?

Here is one of my more recent compositions.  I often release under different names and my music has never been more than a hobby. But perhaps you like it and wish to sign me up : https://soundcloud.com/blockchain-project/this-is-gentlemen
New release out today!

S3D1K4 - Retrokid

Spotify / Apple Music
C'mon, who's crazy enough to go first?
Two new releases out today:

Spotify / Apple Music              Spotify / Apple Music