Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockburn, A big Failure - page 3. (Read 1255 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 256
Living the truth....
May 12, 2020, 08:53:31 AM
The project is good, the blame will always be on the team if they have all the necessary fund, marketing and market hype but still fail. I've witnessed a lot of successful projects who failed to deliver their project due to the team's failure.
They didn't even pay the bounty hunter, and now they've deleted their bounty group. How good is this project like you said. The bounty budget is only about $ 15k and they still scam it, so investors should leave this project before it's too late. Surely this project will take all their money
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
May 12, 2020, 05:40:53 AM
The project is good, the blame will always be on the team if they have all the necessary fund, marketing and market hype but still fail. I've witnessed a lot of successful projects who failed to deliver their project due to the team's failure.
basically the project was pretty good, however, there was so much pressure that the price was low. I think, little by little, people are starting to leave this project. that is because it is proven by the lower and lower prices. however, the strategy of the team in maintaining the project can be assessed at this time.

Agree, it is losing value because of the market or because of the company. Many people are becoming negative about the project because they are not actively responding and not spending much on answering the questions raised by the community. The main things are, they need to develop the things and it will surely help the coin to increase its price.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
https://primedao.eth.link/#/
May 12, 2020, 04:54:35 AM
basically the project was pretty good, however, there was so much pressure that the price was low. I think, little by little, people are starting to leave this project. that is because it is proven by the lower and lower prices. however, the strategy of the team in maintaining the project can be assessed at this time.
Can you tell me, how good is this project? they don't have any clear, unfriendly products for their community. And even they scam $ 15k from bounty, this is one of the worst projects in this market and we need to stay away from them
Activity: 646
Merit: 102
http://Moonbet.io
May 12, 2020, 02:15:35 AM
I've never seen a big failure project like blockburn this year so far, in 2019 when this project was released it was trading at a whopping 0.93$, and after bounty was over, without sending any token to any bounty hunter the value is now 0.00007$, this will be the first failure project I promoted this year, the use case is something that should work as per my research but the question is, what happened? Exit scam? Or team dumped?

Are you surprised? Its nothing to be surprised. Blockburn is a shit project which has managed to survive all these times. I was aware of their bounty but quiet surprised they have not paid their hunters. This is questionable for the Team.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
May 12, 2020, 01:50:36 AM
The project is not good, dude. The conclusion about how good the project must be based on the all of the factors that support the project like team, fund, community and etc. This project has a bit problem with the developer itself and that makes the community running away from this project.
You are right, a good project not only base on its current selling price, it includes all other elements such as the team (the most important element of all), community, funds and the achievable ideas, although the burn idea looks good and very achievable in blockchain, but why the price suddenly dump is what is very surprising, I think the team has a lot to do with the current state of this project, looks like they dump and that affect the price.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 731
Catalog Websites
May 11, 2020, 11:56:48 PM
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
May 11, 2020, 11:08:25 PM
The project is not good, dude. The conclusion about how good the project must be based on the all of the factors that support the project like team, fund, community and etc. This project has a bit problem with the developer itself and that makes the community running away from this project.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
May 11, 2020, 10:00:53 PM
After each bounty campaign, whether the project works well or not depends on the community because if the community does not work well, it will certainly be difficult for the project to attract new investment and will make everyone Feeling more depressed here. A lot of good projects appear in this market, but if you do not consider it will only make you spend more time.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
May 11, 2020, 08:40:13 PM
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
May 11, 2020, 07:50:30 PM
What most people don't know is that, the naive bounty hunters made the dev team rich. Their only and true objective was to dump their bags all over the bounty hunters and those that got sucked in by the hype. The token had no innovative features besides being deflationary.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
May 11, 2020, 04:11:30 PM
I avoided blockburn because of the arrogant nature of their telegram admin even before they started their bounty here. I do not see them as a very sincere set of team. A lot of persons participated in the bounty and now there is a big dispointment. I hope they fix up the mess in the future.

you can count on your finger crypto developer team who are sincere, since i am on bitcointalk i could count just a couple team 100% sincere..... all other are just scammer and blockburn is one of theme!
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
May 11, 2020, 03:32:57 PM
I avoided blockburn because of the arrogant nature of their telegram admin even before they started their bounty here. I do not see them as a very sincere set of team. A lot of persons participated in the bounty and now there is a big dispointment. I hope they fix up the mess in the future.
I agree what you said  I haven’t seen such an arrogant team except for this shit burn project! All the active admins are insulting for the crypto startup project, the way they treated hunter that unbearable! I don't think with this nature this project can survive, they have to pay the bounty rewards, otherwise they will face the same fate like many other projects!   
Activity: 845
Merit: 52
May 11, 2020, 03:25:57 PM
Activity: 812
Merit: 503
May 11, 2020, 02:45:40 PM
I was terrified seen Blockburn go so down. After the airdrop they did they would have continued with development. Making sure the token is listed in strong exchanges with good volume. I am yet to see a reason for the bounty, it came too soon.

Was there ever any remarkable development for that project or just partnership announcements and speculations? That project started as a copy of BOMB, with deflation being their major project aim which makes no sense. Before they drifted to gaming, and then secured partnerships with their large telegram community. Some people just invest in projects for long term without doing proper research, I don't think I can fall prey to such a scam project at this stage.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
May 11, 2020, 02:12:54 PM
I've never seen a big failure project like blockburn this year so far, in 2019 when this project was released it was trading at a whopping 0.93$, and after bounty was over, without sending any token to any bounty hunter the value is now 0.00007$, this will be the first failure project I promoted this year, the use case is something that should work as per my research but the question is, what happened? Exit scam? Or team dumped?
Firstly, i want to clarify that the project does not exit scam nor did the team dumped  the project because they are very much active on their social media account.
Meanwhile, i also participated in the project campaign but i can assure you that all the crypto related gaming network project are expriencing dump in price right now due to the pandemic.

lol, it’s a funny explanation you made. You can't get confirm about a project by their social activities, they didn’t distributed bounty tokens
They didnt distribute bounty token in other to maintain the price of the token cause the crypto market is experiencing dump trend during the time the bounty finished which is the reason why the choose a date after bitcoin halving.

you know but how price is hardly dropped if teams did not dumping the price you can also clarify. Even why some members got blocked in telegram. Teams are too aggressive. Pandemic situation is just their excuse for hunters.                      
You get me wrong there. What i mean is that price will be worse than the current price is the bounty token is distributed because most investor are after accumulate more Bitcoin.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 09, 2020, 10:25:24 AM
Well, now they've even deleted the bounty blockburn group in telegram. So I'm sure they exited the scam and never paid the bounty hunter, this is a horrible and terrible project.
It looks like you were right, they deleted everything related to bounty. I asked their administrator about this issue and they blocked me immediately. This project has become a scam and they have officially scam bounty, so please forget about it and get involved in other projects.
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
May 09, 2020, 10:02:00 AM
I was terrified seen Blockburn go so down. After the airdrop they did they would have continued with development. Making sure the token is listed in strong exchanges with good volume. I am yet to see a reason for the bounty, it came too soon.
Activity: 944
Merit: 101
May 09, 2020, 09:23:40 AM
I remember the project BlockBurn and even had a chance to take part in it for the social media slot. It is really worrying to see a good project and have a product functioning but in the end it is a fraud. luckily I did not take part at the time
Yes. And if you join them, surely you have wasted time, away from this bullshit project and never invest in it. I also saw this project in February, but I didn't join them because I didn't like MVP and their team.
Activity: 294
May 09, 2020, 09:21:36 AM
I remember the project BlockBurn and even had a chance to take part in it for the social media slot. It is really worrying to see a good project and have a product functioning but in the end it is a fraud. luckily I did not take part at the time
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
May 09, 2020, 09:11:37 AM
Well, now they've even deleted the bounty blockburn group in telegram. So I'm sure they exited the scam and never paid the bounty hunter, this is a horrible and terrible project.
Pages:
Jump to: