Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockburn, A big Failure - page 6. (Read 1255 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
May 03, 2020, 11:49:04 AM
I don't think this would be the first time for a project to fail,you really don't need to get too disappointed, imagine if it was distributed to hunters,the blame would have gone to hunters,well just look for some other good project and move ahead with and never put too much hope in any project till it materialize.
That's true it's not the first time it happens, many project failed and that's what we should remind ourselves to be ready in this kind of project. At first the project seems to have the future but it ended up not worthy on joining. Lucky I did not continue my application as bounty hunter.
Activity: 812
Merit: 512
May 03, 2020, 11:41:32 AM
I don't think this would be the first time for a project to fail,you really don't need to get too disappointed, imagine if it was distributed to hunters,the blame would have gone to hunters,well just look for some other good project and move ahead with and never put too much hope in any project till it materialize.
It seems he has too much hope on this project. Before the bonus, it seemed like a good project, there were many partners, listed at many exchanges, and even they had products .. But in the end, they still became scammers like the other project
Activity: 1188
Merit: 251
May 03, 2020, 11:36:09 AM
not only you, I've also felt that even though in a different bounty. there are several theories that we can understand about it because we do feel the same thing, that is, when a new bounty is released and pre-sale, the price of ico token might still be good. and after the bounty is finished then the price falls, or after the listing process to the market exchange, the price falls. there is a possibility that the team is inaccurate or less than optimal at work, because the tokens should still be of good value or at least not fall too deep if the team always pays attention to their tokens.

well that's it, maybe this is his first experience promoting a project and he thought the project would succeed, apparently not.
I suggest that the OP be more persistent in doing research so that it gets a good project to promote.
or at least it is common in the middle of the many ico that have sprung up you're just unlucky getting a project that failed or not good enough.
Activity: 646
Merit: 100
tozex.io
May 03, 2020, 11:28:09 AM
Activity: 531
Merit: 100
May 03, 2020, 10:55:11 AM
Im still lucky cause i left the campaign after the 1st week or else my time and hardwork will give me nothing in return. I feel soory for the bounty participants who are dedicated on thier work to promote the project.
Great, you didn't waste time with this campaign. From the start it was well rated, but since the end of IEO this project has become much worse than before. And it was clear when they refused to pay the bounty hunter and the price kept falling
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
May 03, 2020, 10:22:20 AM
why do you think this is a failed project? Is it because you don't benefit from this project, or because this project does not have benefits and goals for the community. if indeed this happens maybe you should just wait for me who knows this project will benefit you

Activity: 938
Merit: 101
May 03, 2020, 09:54:04 AM
Im still lucky cause i left the campaign after the 1st week or else my time and hardwork will give me nothing in return. I feel soory for the bounty participants who are dedicated on thier work to promote the project.
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 03, 2020, 09:52:19 AM
I think we shouldn't talk too much about this project. Obviously they are scammer and all their actions are shady, now they are silent at telegram and administrators rarely operate. Surely they will exit scam in the near future
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
May 03, 2020, 09:42:12 AM
It seems that investors are fed up with this project. I didn't see too many people working on their telegram, the group was much quieter than before and I believe that in the coming days this group will be closed and the project will be dead forever.
It should be, this project stole too much money from investors. Prices have dropped more than 100 times so investors should abandon this project in search of other better projects to invest in. Btw this project was really dead and no one could recover it
They look really bad, they do not take any action to protect the price of the token and make it fall every day. Now its price could not recover because it went to the bottom and there was no volume. I am waiting for their telegram to be deleted and the site disappears from this market
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 03, 2020, 08:43:14 AM
well actually it's one of the many projects that failed, and what makes you so sure that the project will succeed?
I see it like other promotional projects so there is nothing special about it.
You just need to find a better project to promote.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 105
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 03, 2020, 08:39:35 AM
It seems that investors are fed up with this project. I didn't see too many people working on their telegram, the group was much quieter than before and I believe that in the coming days this group will be closed and the project will be dead forever.
It should be, this project stole too much money from investors. Prices have dropped more than 100 times so investors should abandon this project in search of other better projects to invest in. Btw this project was really dead and no one could recover it
Activity: 334
May 03, 2020, 08:36:28 AM
Activity: 795
May 03, 2020, 08:21:50 AM
I've never seen a big failure project like blockburn this year so far, in 2019 when this project was released it was trading at a whopping 0.93$, and after bounty was over, without sending any token to any bounty hunter the value is now 0.00007$, this will be the first failure project I promoted this year, the use case is something that should work as per my research but the question is, what happened? Exit scam? Or team dumped?

This and some other projects were highly rated by the high ranking users of this platform.  It was said then that because of the integrity of the bounty mangers of this project, it is very legit.  Unfortunately, this happened.
Without paying any hunters, and the price become useless like this, definitely it must have been dumped by the team members themselves and probably few investors also.  This is very unfortunate.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 2
May 03, 2020, 06:12:43 AM
The team is fully responsible for such failures. Now it seems to me that they are causing this dump intentionally. And I don't think it's possible for this project to recover their previous position. It's no longer possible for anyone to have confidence on this failure project.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
May 03, 2020, 05:48:39 AM
I've never seen a big failure project like blockburn this year so far, in 2019 when this project was released it was trading at a whopping 0.93$, and after bounty was over, without sending any token to any bounty hunter the value is now 0.00007$, this will be the first failure project I promoted this year, the use case is something that should work as per my research but the question is, what happened? Exit scam? Or team dumped?
What do you think mate?
What they do is clearly to understood that they want to give nothing...not just a failure but totally a scam project. To that fact, bounty participant should never be wasting their time waiting for the team to deliver what they say at the beginning. And they'll get what they want also, turning back with them of what they do to the community. They are killing themselves pretty early.

This is not the only thing that happens in crypto, a lot of projects ended the same even the team give the rewards. The assurance is less when the team makes nothing to give help.
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
May 03, 2020, 05:44:58 AM
Pure exit scam. this verify the fact that crypto can not be trusted. what matters are the people behind the project. do they have the intention to invent something useful or they are after people funds. they intentionally know what to offer people but they went after the money. this is not the first set of project to dissappear after a successful campaign and product. it is not new either.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
May 03, 2020, 05:15:18 AM
I'm disappointed too, blockburn is my first bounty failure of 2020, many believed in this project because it's available on exchange but after bounty is about to end the value dropped alot, I suspect the team, they had plan to dump in the first place
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
May 03, 2020, 03:25:43 AM
In my opinion, the blockburn token is just like the other deflationary tokens and I have a strong feeling that these tokens were created by the similar group of individuals to deceive the investing public. Most of the project lacks a real use case and that explains why the dumping was unassailable. I even believe that the tokens were dumped by the creators and that's because they were only interested in cashing out and not building the project.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
May 02, 2020, 11:55:04 PM
Woah, as much I developed an interest and promoted this project, the team has dumped the token before they sent to bounty hunters. Nobody to call now hat he dumped the token, all is from team action
They don't even mak payments for bounty hunter. They dumped the token and left the project, I am convinced that those who mention bounty on their telegram channel will be banned permanently. A project failed and stingy
instead of not making a payment but they delayed payment for up to 3 months and the team did not give an exact date, now they can only wait until 3 months have passed, if they still delay after 3 months it means they have no intention of paying the bounty hunter

Making predictions is useless, we all know how these things turn out!
It looks like the only solution to create a bunch of complaints to the exchange site who have listed burn token and then just hope the result if this token will be delisted from there.
A lot of evidences have proven it and that's enough the hunters will never receive the reward even those who bought this token has been scammed too
Activity: 2142
Merit: 594
May 02, 2020, 10:17:54 PM
BURN's market capitalization is currently only approximately $30,000, the bounty campaign has to pay $15,000? This means they have to use half of the tokens in circulation to pay bounty hunters, which is not feasible. This situation their ability to pay is low, very disappointing.

Therefore, dev delays distribution because they are afraid that the tokens will become worthless, but sooner or later they will. Dev must do something so that capitalization can increase.
Pages:
Jump to: