Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain 3.0, Next gen crypto talk - page 28. (Read 17201 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 13, 2021, 12:28:13 PM
Yes I bought ftt today. I rebought solana at 8$ and bought more at 9$ after selling avax. Saw chart that says btc top can be in september 2021 cause time from bottom to halving is about the same as time from halving to top.
Smart moves inc the 1inch move...hodl n stake
btc/crypto top sometime near end of year possible but with the amount of fiat being printed..its hard to say.
If it does top late this year, it will only be a correction...before the next big cycle up in 2022.
As time passes all good coins will keep going up.

Thanks. Correction -80%? lol
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1075
April 13, 2021, 09:32:08 AM
Yes I bought ftt today. I rebought solana at 8$ and bought more at 9$ after selling avax. Saw chart that says btc top can be in september 2021 cause time from bottom to halving is about the same as time from halving to top.
Smart moves inc the 1inch move...hodl n stake
btc/crypto top sometime near end of year possible but with the amount of fiat being printed..its hard to say.
If it does top late this year, it will only be a correction...before the next big cycle up in 2022.
As time passes all good coins will keep going up.

Yeah! Never left a man behind, specially when theyre talking about blockchain 3.0. Not shillin but $Sol has one of the best potential that can enter the top 10. On the other hand there are more blockchain 4.0 that has less attention like HOT. Im betting my dignity on that native token for anyone that can build the 4.0!
I think its to soon for any coin to call themselves 4.0...but i maybe wrong...
Hot is 3.0...or maybe 3.1 lol

im sure you could teach myself and the millions(lol) of lurkers that read this thread daily.
What in your opinion makes HOT 4.0?

I dont know yet mate, I just know that people call it 3.0. And they are bagging a lot of it not me.

This is what I found regarding HOT 3.0 compared to 1.0 and 2.0

About the blockchain 4.0 it was a typo, but seeing the speed and efficiency 3.0 gives to us, I think blockchain 4.0 can or will be use for planetary transactions like earth to mars.

Interesting, i see its been out since around may 2018 and no price action until jan 2021...seems a bit strange to me...any idea what changed?

I think it could be because it was one of those coins under 1cent and since jan 2021 almost every coin under 1cent pumped, mainly because people like the idea of having thousands of coins for a cheap price and in the hope of catching another doge style pump.

https://twitter.com/AdamScochran/status/1381670783362154506
Adam Cochran
@AdamScochran
1/25

Rarely do I share price projections in crypto because I'm a product style investor and the market doesn't have a lot of steady comparables.

But, I'm making an exception, since I think its clear $FTT is grossly under valued vs $COIN and has a potential 18x to $1k~ ahead.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 1283
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
April 13, 2021, 08:41:43 AM
Yeah! Never left a man behind, specially when theyre talking about blockchain 3.0. Not shillin but $Sol has one of the best potential that can enter the top 10. On the other hand there are more blockchain 4.0 that has less attention like HOT. Im betting my dignity on that native token for anyone that can build the 4.0! 🥳🥳🥳

im sure you could teach myself and the millions(lol) of lurkers that read this thread daily.

I dont know yet mate, I just know that people call it 3.0. And they are bagging a lot of it not me. 🤣

This is what I found regarding HOT 3.0 compared to 1.0 and 2.0

About the blockchain 4.0 it was a typo, but seeing the speed and efficiency 3.0 gives to us, I think blockchain 4.0 can or will be use for planetary transactions like earth to mars. 🥳🥳🥳
April 12, 2021, 12:58:10 PM
I loaded 1inch too
legendary
April 12, 2021, 11:50:29 AM
https://twitter.com/FTX_Official/status/1381545513363759105
FTX - Built By Traders, For Traders
@FTX_Official
Our pre-IPO
@coinbase market is currently implying a ~140 Billion valuation

Wow

Coinbase $140Billion

Binance BNB $100Billion (earlier today)

FTX FTT  $5Billion

Which one would you buy?
FTT is where the smart money is  Wink
April 12, 2021, 03:38:12 AM
legendary
April 12, 2021, 02:50:44 AM
Thought more people talks here lol
lols, they prefer to lurk...as time has passed the views increase faster with each post..strange but true lol

Its like a blog for me now lol.
Im sure every lurker that has followed this thread has made alot...and i mean alot of profit...this thread is their lil secret lol

ouch on the SOL sell...hope you got some FTT its gonna go crazy.

I think we will see a correction some point prob in Dec...but its hard to say because all Blockchain 3 stuff will be going live Q3,Q4 2021...
such as Visa going live with USDC.

Once Blockchain3.0 use cases go live...2022 and beyond will be the best years crypto hodlers will ever have.
So best be prepared before then.
 Smiley
April 12, 2021, 02:25:34 AM
I bought solana at 2$ and sold at 2.50$ cause thought when unlock it will dump but pumped. Should have holded and buy more in case of dump. You think bull run will end in december 2021?

The under $20 SOL sale wont last long...get em while you can.
Less than 24 hours...the SOL sale under $20 is over  Kiss
Holochain AFAIK is blockchain 3.0 that have all the attributes you mentioned in your starting post.
What a day to choose,lol April fools  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
OMG...IT HAPPENED......WOW...
You are officially the first person to post other than myself.
congrats  Grin
For that reason alone i MUST have a look into this Holochain deeper.

also heres some merit   Kiss

Yeah! Never left a man behind, specially when theyre talking about blockchain 3.0. Not shillin but $Sol has one of the best potential that can enter the top 10. On the other hand there are more blockchain 4.0 that has less attention like HOT. Im betting my dignity on that native token for anyone that can build the 4.0!
I bought holo 2 years ago and sold at 10x profit

Thought more people talks here lol

legendary
April 11, 2021, 01:12:33 PM

FTT back over $50 and now the fireworks will begin and fomo will kick in.
Enjoy the ride FTT'rs  Grin

On the 14th...when Coinbase goes on the stock market...
A surprise...someone tells others FTT is the better option.
Then this....who wants FTT?.....everyone!

''Vincit qui se vincit''
April 11, 2021, 03:14:04 AM
Holochain AFAIK is blockchain 3.0 that have all the attributes you mentioned in your starting post.
congrats  Grin

Yeah! Never left a man behind, specially when theyre talking about blockchain 3.0. Not shillin but $Sol has one of the best potential that can enter the top 10. On the other hand there are more blockchain 4.0 that has less attention like HOT. Im betting my dignity on that native token for anyone that can build the 4.0! 🥳🥳🥳
legendary
April 02, 2021, 08:58:22 PM
Solana is now going ...

People asking me...
How high will Solana go?

Im telling everyone....easily over $200
Its going to where it deserves to be...at least #3 with a minimum mcap of $50 Billion

This will happen.

Something to think about...

With BNB close to another new ath ...

FTT is seriously cheap...

BNB is almost 9x more expensive with double the supply when compared to FTT.

WOW
Never saw a blockchain ecosystem grow so fast...in 1 year SOL has achieved so much...
 Shocked

This is just the beginning  Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvUQcnfwUUM
Mungo Jerry - In The Summertime ORIGINAL 1970
 Grin

Seriously thinking back...
Almost every project in the entire crypto world has been aiming for Visa levels of throughput,speed,cost etc in a decentralized manner...
Visa comparison became the Gold standard...and after years of trying many have pulled it off today..

I was happy lol.....
 until i read this comment from Anatoly (Solana Co-Founder) which took things to the next level....

"Our goal is to keep optimizing until a nasdaq level central limit order book can run on a decentralized network." over 500k tps.

and the thing is they are so close to achieving those numbers and higher already....
WOW mind blown for real, this is how you set a new Gold standard...
Well done team Solana

https://twitter.com/jerallaire/status/1378918331563057153    Shocked Shocked Shocked
jerallaire
Killer experience today — received P2P USDC transaction with @blockfolio using @solana
 USDC and then instantly spent the USDC using @FTX_Official @Visa card.
Instant, basically free. Open and interoperable. This is how money should be!
@circlepay
 5 Apr 2021

Grin

SOL

SOL breakout imminent...fill you bags

Dumps over, get back in asap
We gonna go up so fast and break the $2 trill mcap Cool
Kiss
We just passed the $2TRILLION...

As i said before, we going over $10 Trill this year.
 Cool

Demand is so high and good coins are low in supply at current prices.

SOL breakout imminent...fill you bags
I am  Grin
$22.50

Anyone else noticed , 3 out of 4 USDC blockchains are now in the top 20...
all except ALGO...still sitting back at #39....hmmm

Possible big dump all over coming...many will be profit taking...others will be buying the big dips...
Probably last dump phase for a week or two...before next big bullrun starts till end of the year.

Have plenty if funds ready to pick up some bargains

FTT is next to pump...pick them up..if it drops...get more

BNB is record highs, you already know about the 9x price and 2x supply difference between FTT & BNB...
Even CRO has a higher cap than FTT...

Now add in the fact that Coinbase is about to IPO 14th April 2021...6days

There will be a fever for exchange coins over the next few weeks...and FTT is the cheapest coin with the high growth on all exchange users and volumes.

WOW every NBA fan on the planet just heard about FTX today.
https://www.nba.com/heat/news/heat-partners-with-ftxus
FTT

The Miami HEAT is thrilled to announce that it has entered into a long-term partnership with FTX.us, a cryptocurrency exchange, making FTX.us “The Official and Exclusive Cryptocurrency Exchange Partner of the Miami HEAT.” This deal works in tandem with the recent announcement that, starting with the 2021-22 NBA season, the home of the Miami HEAT will be known as “FTX Arena.”

“FTX.us is an exciting, young company in an emerging category of the financial services industry that continues to grow at lightning speed, and we are ecstatic to welcome them with open arms to the Magic City. This is a ground-breaking, first-of-its-kind partnership in our industry that will draw global attention,” said Eric Woolworth, President of The HEAT Group’s Business Operations. “This trailblazing new partnership with FTX.us would not have been possible without the visionary leadership and pragmatic approach of Miami Dade County Mayor Daniella Levine Cava. We would like to thank Mayor Cava as well as her Chief Operations Officer Jimmy Morales and the Board of County Commissioners for their efforts in ensuring the continued success of our enduring public/private partnership with Miami Dade County.”

In addition to their Official and Exclusive designation status, FTX.us will enjoy prominent in-arena signage, hospitality, association with HEAT digital content series, promotions, contests, community engagements and more.

Its going to feel good when playing the next NBA 2K game and seeing FTX logos during gameplay lols

BNB is record highs, you already know about the 9x price and 2x supply difference between FTT & BNB...

There will be a fever for exchange coins over the next few weeks...and FTT is the cheapest coin with the high growth on all exchange users and volumes.
The exchange coins fever has began...
Both FTT & BNB up more than 10% today...
BNB $422 with 154M supply vs FTT $48 with 94M supply...

FTT 10x on the way  Cool

<---Buying FTT

Grin

FTX is the place to trade.
check this
https://www.hedgewithcrypto.com/ftx-review/
FTT

If you trade alot of crypto.
Get FTT.
Lowest fees of all and high liquidity
if you want to take part in FTX IEOs and get free airdrops - 500 FTT staked
No maker fee if you have 25 FTT staked
No withdraw fees if you have 150 FTT staked

i saw this coming.....
https://cointelegraph.com/news/exchange-tokens-rally-ahead-of-next-week-s-long-awaited-coinbase-ipo

$50 FTT wont last long.
Leading up to the Coinbase IPO, there will be huge fomo...the next 5days will be fun.
Then after the IPO, people that missed Coinbase will buy FTT...
Remember FTX will go on the stock market, they already said they looking into it.

$500 FTT.  Tongue

SBF Retweeted
XBTCapital
@hedge_xbt
For people on
@FTX_Official
, in quantzone you can make ur own rules and DCA into $FTT or anything that you like.

fucking amazing, big kudos
@FTX_Official

@SBF_Alameda

FTT insane pump just began

No im not buying Coinbase shares...
Instead i have been increasing my position in FTT...and will continue doing so.
I seriously recommend others do the same.

<---buying FTT
$47  Kiss
FTT the Heat is on...Miami style  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29_uSlEEPSk
Ive Got A Golden Ticket  Grin

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253
April 02, 2021, 08:57:25 PM
Man, Blockchain 3.0 is hardcore, but we still miss you Sad
legendary
April 01, 2021, 02:52:50 PM
congrats  Grin

Interesting project...alot to take in lol

Supply is high though...

Feel free to share any info on Holochain or any other good projects.

Im buying up the cheap SOL just now..$18.80.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJNpLUBmj5s
Decrypt Media
1.42K subscribers
In an exclusive interview with Decrypt's Jeff John Roberts, PayPal CEO Dan Schulman talks about Bitcoin, the crypto market, regulation, PayPal's recent entry in the industry and what's next.

2min10sec...
"I think govs,banks are all trying to figure the next gen of technology that can address scale and cost issues"

Thats what this thread is all about and we got some real impressive next gen tech live today...
Blockchain 3.0 is all about mass adoption with real world use cases...the tech is ready.
Behind the scenes work is being done....alot being launched this year and even more as the years pass.

Dont miss this chance...buy, hodl & stake

Another big thing about most B3 coins apart from being in lower cost,high tps etc... they are environmentally friendly.
Which is becoming a real important issue around the world.
B3 coins eliminate the wastage and provide a superior user experience.

100m USDT was just added to SOL taking total USDT in less than a month to 190m on SOL.

https://twitter.com/solana/status/1378120896125100032
Stablecoin usage on Solana is exploding. There is now over $320 million in USDC-SPL and $190 million in USDT-SPL in circulation.
Native USDC
https://explorer.solana.com/address/EPjFWdd5AufqSSqeM2qN1xzybapC8G4wEGGkZwyTDt1v

Native USDT
https://explorer.solana.com/address/Es9vMFrzaCERmJfrF4H2FYD4KCoNkY11McCe8BenwNYB

''Vincit qui se vincit''
April 01, 2021, 09:23:33 AM
legendary
March 22, 2021, 01:07:47 AM
https://twitter.com/sinoglobalcap/status/1373662706708983814
Replying to
@sinoglobalcap
...the way. Additionally, Ethereum compatible execution environments are coming to Solana, which will make it as portable as an EVM-based layer 2.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

KingPonzi

Yes, Andre actually asked Anatoly in a DeFi clubhouse a few weeks back and Anatoly said it’s been in progress for awhile but doesn’t know how much longer it will take.
 Grin

SOL

Mega breakout to new highs is coming for SOL...
Dont get left behind...  Cool

https://twitter.com/solana/status/1375105908846559235
1/  Today $40m an additional investment will flow into the Solana ecosystem to support the next great generation of blockchain projects and ecosystem companies building on Solana.

This is only possible because of the astonishing progress of builders, creators, and users of SOL.
Quote Tweet
CoinDesk
@CoinDesk

.@OKEx  and @MXC_Exchange have partnered with the @Solana foundation to provide $40 million in development funding for teams building applications on the network. 

https://twitter.com/solana/status/1374808229503512579
A new version of Solana Beach network explorer launched today with a greatly expanded feature set and new design. 

Congratulations to the community of developers that never stops building!
Quote Tweet
Solana Beach
@solanabeach_io
 · 21h
We evolved because a high-performance blockchain needs a high-performance block explorer High voltage sign

With the new Solana Beach, you can explore, analyze, and track the @solana network at your fingertips Collision symbol

Awesome   Cool

IMO the key for crypto success is...
The biggest changes i made after a few years into crypto...
I completely stopped worrying about the fiat value...
I stopped panic selling when the price dropped....
i stopped using stop limits...
i stopped placing coins for sale...

I began wanting more coins...(after DYOR, FA is what matters most)
If the price dropped ,i would simply buy more...
if it dropped more..id buy even more...

I began valuing my crypto more than my fiat.

Once i knew the good projects, it was just a matter of hodling.
The coins are priced in fiat..fiat is unlimited in supply and growing in supply at an exponential rate...crypto isnt.

All good coins will naturally keep going up...just make sure you got plenty of them  Wink

Like now...
$12.50 SOL
Im buying Solana, its over sold and undervalued ...

https://twitter.com/aeyakovenko/status/1375165110704951296

TdS ftw!!! https://tds.solanabeach.io/validators
* 1000+ validators total
* 551 to 66.67% in stake
* 219 to 33.34% in stake
no sharding, no committees, one big, fast state machine!
So the min set of nodes that add up to the Nakamoto Coefficient on TdS is bigger then an eth2 shard Smiley
25 Mar 2021·

In the last month alone, over 50 market-ready projects launched on Solana. These included industry-leading DeFi applications, markets for NFTs, and infrastructure to support the next generation of Web 3 companies. Recent initiatives such as the Solana x Serum DeFi Hackathon saw 100+ project submissions from 3,000 builders, just as Raydium, an automated market maker (AMM) and liquidity provider built on the Solana blockchain for the Serum decentralized exchange (DEX), surpassed $160m total value locked, increasing more than 3000% in less than two months.

PRO TIP for anyone wanting to host alot of nodes and make even more huge savings by using ANKR.

ANKR is already more than 60% cheaper than its rivals...
Devs and anyone else...if you want to lower the price by 5x,10x, 100x even 1000x...buy,accumulate alot of ANKR now then use it to pay for your node services which you will be needing for the next decade or longer.  Wink
7months later...almost 100x savings, free nodes for life for those that listened  Kiss

Dont worry if you missed ANKR...

If your fast you can still catch the SOL train  Kiss

Here we go....
SOL train is going to take us to another dimension.... Grin

Its official..
https://wsvn.com/entertainment/american-airlines-arena-to-officially-be-renamed-ftx-arena/
MIAMI (WSVN) - The American Airlines Arena will now have a new name: FTX Arena.

The County Commission approved a 19-year partnership with FTX to rename the home of the Miami Heat to FTX Arena.

The county approved the proposal, sponsored by Commissioner Keon Hardemon, to invest $90 million in net revenues from the partnership to go towards programs to reduce gun violence and to “expand economic prosperity for Miami-Dade residents.”

“This is a historic investment for Miami-Dade – $90 million over 19 years that we will put to use to tackle some of our most pressing challenges and build a healthier, safer community,” said Miami-Dade County Mayor Daniella Levine Cava. “We’re grateful to FTX for their investment in Miami-Dade and proud to bring this partnership home.”

FTX is a cryptocurrency exchange where customers can trade Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Hmmm, FTT is cheap just now ,$36.50..... Wink

Traders that use FTX exchange...
Hope you got plenty of FTT ...
Binance coin BNB rank 3 has 154Mill supply and is priced at $268 Mcap $41B
FTX coin FTT rank 30 has 94Mill and is priced at is $36. Mcap $3.4B

No maker fee if you have 25 FTT staked...
No withdraw fees if you have 150 FTT staked...
if you want to take part in FTX IEO's, hodling FTT is useful...
Note: Any user whose 30d trading volumes do not exceed $50,000 or who does not stake 500 FTT cannot participate in FTX IEO's

https://twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1372377362663239680

CZ  Binance
@cz_binance
These guys (FTX) beat @binanceUSto it. Congrats!

Some "competitions" is good for the industry.

https://www.coinspeaker.com/solana-spl-is-coming-to-ascendex/

AscendEX, formerly BitMax, an industry-leading digital asset trading platform built by Wall Street quant trading veterans, has announced the support of Solana Public Library (SPL) for deposits and withdrawals of SRM, USDT, USDC, FIDA, MAPS and OXY on Mar 26 at 9:30 a.m. EDT.  AscendEX users will be able to take advantage of Solana’s low transaction costs and high transaction speeds when making transfers with the SPL.

https://twitter.com/jerallaire/status/1376493343476187138
Jeremy Allaire
@jerallaire
1/6 Major USDC news today -
@Visa
 has become the first major payments network to support USDC as a native currency and settlement system on its network.  This is massive news, and marks a major turning point in mainstream adoption of crypto.

Guys get as much SOL as possible...
With the VISA news now being reality...
Sol is the only blockchain that will allow microtransactions on VISA USDC due to its ultra low fees.
SOL is also the fastest with the highest throughput.

https://twitter.com/circlepay/status/1353776178746818560

Circle
@circlepay
·
25 Jan
Now live: Full
@Solana
 blockchain support across all Circle products. Solana is powerful, with 50K tps and block production and settlement finality w/ in 400 ms.

Circle chose SOL over ETH to build on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AULOC--qUOI
The First Edition : Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)

Hodl your Crypto & PMs...get more if possible.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKvdPoRb_8k
IMF Silently Creates New Money Layer, Why You Need to Leave the Banks: Willem Middelkoop
26 Mar 2021

Back to Visa USDC...

https://usa.visa.com/visa-everywhere/blog/bdp/2021/03/26/digital-currency-comes-1616782388876.html

After months of anticipation and careful planning, we completed the first successful settlement transaction this month —with Crypto.com sending USDC to Visa’s Ethereum address at Anchorage.
One small step forward for Visa’s settlement platform, one giant step forward for the integration of digital and traditional fiat currencies.
After further testing and additional conversations with clients, partners and members of the regulatory community, we hope to launch this capability for other partners in the year ahead.

So what i gather is Anchorage did a test send of USDC on ETH to a VISA ETH address...
Now they will be testing and launching on the others later this year.
Probably late Q3 for SOL going live.

Im 100% confident VISA will not use ETH due to its technical limitations and high costs
Ethereum blocks are already 99.9% full...not much use for VISA unless they pay mega fees for every tiny USDC tx.

SOL is the one they will use most...this is why Circle built around SOL.

People use VISA credit/debit cards for small daily transactions...
Only SOL lets you spend $10 to 1cent USDC , the amount doesn't matter its almost free and the receiver will always get paid instantly.

Q-
> The speed is the main attraction, able to process 50,000 TPS - yet it currently uses 1,000 TPS which if it becomes as popular as it should, will eventually hit slow issues. The comparison often comes with ETH saying that they can only do 15 TPS, but yet it says that even if let's say ETH could process 50,000 TPS it would still run less than 1,000 TPS as it's more efficient?! Very confused about this speed thing and how it is measured.

aeyakovenko
Anatoly (Solana Co-Founder)
5 hours ago

Think of it as at the 3nm claim from TSMC. It doesn't mean that the every gate on the chip is 3nm, its that the smallest feature is 3nm, and that 3nm is 2x better then 6nm. Modern day node builds our #mb-hardware-tunning discord channel have demonstrated 200k tps for the same benchmark. That doesn't mean that we can run 200k serum orders, but it does mean it's 4x better then the 50k builds, and that's just with 1 year of hardware improvements.
 Shocked

This stuff matters because nasdaq handles 500ktps load across their markets. This is the only way to really handle impermanent loss at scale for large volumes. Our goal is to keep optimizing until a nasdaq level central limit order book can run on a decentralized network. What's awesome is that every improvement we add to the runtime also increases capacity for votes, which means more validators can participate in consensus, txs are cheaper for everyone, more censorship resistance!

SOL $20...yea it is now  Kiss
and its still the best bargain in crypto.

More and more people are finding out about what SOL has to offer...
Google trends showing Solana views is at an all time high...
Demand is at an all time high and growing everyday...
SOL is going to explode....over $100 very quickly...

HODL TIGHT.....

legendary
March 10, 2021, 11:36:54 AM
 Coin98 Ventures just announced a $5 million fund to support defi development on the Solana blockchain in Southeast Asia. Digital asset advisory firm Spartan Group, meanwhile, recently launched a $50 million venture fund for investment in defi systems that “bridge the gap between Eastern and Western markets.”

https://twitter.com/MessariCrypto/status/1369687752728604679
+ Bonsai: The addition of SushiSwap pools on Solana
+ SushiSwap and
@RaydiumProtocol
 partnership
+ Bonsai pool structure and incentives
+ Fees, performance and protocol dynamics
+ platform integration

Early votes skew heavily in favor of passage
Yes 99.6%
No  0.4%

SOL.......

https://cointelegraph.com/news/tether-tokens-go-live-on-ethereum-competitor-solana-blockchain

Great info, but one huge thing all crypto media is forgetting about sol...

Microtranscactions - SOL is the only Blockchain that can allow users anywhere in the world to send 1cent in USDT&USDC without being hit with a fee that is higher.
Also sends instantly.

https://twitter.com/Tether_to/status/1370047810062680065

Tether
@Tether_to
We’re pleased to announce the launch of Tether tokens on Solana.

$USDt holders can now take advantage of #Solana fast speeds greater than 50,000 transactions per second, often for as little as $0.00001 per transaction.

https://twitter.com/Tether_to/status/1370047810062680065

Tether
@Tether_to
We’re pleased to announce the launch of Tether tokens on Solana.

$USDt holders can now take advantage of #Solana fast speeds greater than 50,000 transactions per second, often for as little as $0.00001 per transaction.

https://twitter.com/CamTuff_/status/1370081086600974336
Replying to
@Tether_to
once you use it, you just kinda think, "ohhhh, this is what using ETH is supposed to feel like in a perfect world."

SOL...
Ready for lift off...get in asap  Cool

(dont fear any dips , if it goes lower consider yourself lucky and get even more)

Something to think about....

Binance got some USA regulation problems...
FTX is gaining more users and volume everyday...
FTX got backing of SBF Alameda...

Binance coin BNB rank 3 has 154Mill supply and is priced at $260....
FTX coin FTT rank 30 has 94Mill and is priced at $36....

https://twitter.com/coinalyzetool/status/1369373292176490502
FTX @FTX_Official
  Open Interest climbed on the second place.

Also if you want to take part in FTX IEO's, hodling FTT is useful...

Note: Any user whose 30d trading volumes do not exceed $50,000 or who does not stake 500 FTT by 9 PM SGT, March 10th will NOT be allowed to participate in this IEO. Additionally, any user who has not been approved to at least KYC level 2 will NOT be allowed to participate in this IEO.

FTX...
No maker fee if you have 25 FTT staked...
No withdraw fees if you have 150 FTT staked...
 Wink

BTW....
SOL price is at bottom...

https://heatnation.com/rumors/report-cryptocurrency-company-getting-closer-to-signing-naming-rights-deal-for-miami-heats-arena/
Its FTX  Kiss

“Sources identified the company as FTX, a cryptocurrency exchange with offices in Hong Kong and San Francisco. Internet breadcrumbs suggest FTX is ready to put its name on an event venue. In February, someone in Florida registered ftxarena.com, and last month also brought FTX Arena accounts on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.”

Big week ahead for SOL as in approaches its 1year anniversary.

Cool

https://twitter.com/solana/status/1371987349010329613
13 billion transactions,
 69 million slots,
 63 million blocks,
 and 55 trillion hashes later,

there's a lot to celebrate. Happy Genesis Day to the tens of thousands of people building the Solana Community – and things are just getting started

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/fed-sees-no-rate-hikes-through-2023-despite-some-inflation-overshoot-11616004261

Get ready for the Crypto BOOM

March 1 -15
@solana
 Ecosystem

☀️ $RAY staking
☀️
@MXC_Exchange
 to integrate USDC-SPL
☀️
@Tether_to
 announces tokens launch on Solana $USDT
☀️Sushiswap on Solana voted on by the community $SUSHI
☀️
@civickey
 x Solana
☀️ $OXY IEO at FTX, Bitmax & Gate
☀️
@akashnet_
 2.0 goes Live
+more

https://twitter.com/paoloardoino/status/1372862090801725441

Paolo Ardoino
@paoloardoino $USDt on @solana now available on both @bitfinex and @FTX_Official

USDT
Address   
Es9vMFrzaCERmJfrF4H2FYD4KCoNkY11McCe8BenwNYB
Current Supply   90000003.322800

If SOL is not a major part of your crypto portfolio by now, you will regret it.

https://twitter.com/PhantomWallet/status/1373697962040127490
Phantom
@PhantomWallet
Solana is so fast that we had to slow down the animations in our send flow so users can actually see what is happening!
 Grin

legendary
February 28, 2021, 01:21:21 PM
Weak hands are like Poker players trying to win every hand.
Mr P.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUMdd27gYbk
Headhunterz & KSHMR - Dharma (Official Music Video)
 Grin

SOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Yeeeaaaaaaaa here weeee gooooooooooo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE_9_E2gIkA

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

https://twitter.com/Coin98Analytics/status/1366313420715294721
$USDC issued on the
@solana
 - a high-performance blockchain has increased by more than 10 times in just a few months.

More Liquidity -> More opportunities on Solana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AVWZwZq_QU
Boom! Shake The Room
 Grin Grin Grin Grin

Last dip on SOL before a new ATH, get em while they still available at such a low price.

Watch how fast SOL moves up... Cool

Hodl & Stake... then all you needa do is....get ready to paaaartaaaaaay  Grin

Salt N Pepa - Champagne
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLmAdKgxPgY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8M73S6Dde8
What is Solana? Solana Coin: SOL
30 Dec 2020

Really good video for those that dont know what SOL is...

https://solana.com/ecosystem/civic
Civic, meet Solana
Civic has partnered with Solana to integrate their decentralised identity solution.  Kiss
The solution is targeted at providing low-cost, scalable identity management in emerging economies that lack the infrastructure.

https://www.identity.com/embedding-identity-into-the-blockchain-with-solana/

https://www.theblockcrypto.com/daily/72924/ftx-dex-serum-solana-blockchain

https://blockfolio.com/ftx
Blockfolio has joined the FTX family
We’re thrilled to share that Blockfolio is joining forces with FTX, and will be collaborating to launch a new trading experience later this year.

https://blog.blockfolio.com/blockfolio-is-joining-ftx-b6bdae3c9ce2

SOLana , FTX & Blockfolio

https://twitter.com/blockfolio/status/1368013306145935368
6 Mar 2021
Blockfolio
@blockfolio
PayPal deposits are now available!

https://twitter.com/spocknimoy_xyz/status/1368044202936832003
Tried it and works great! Used a PHP bank account connected to my paypal to deposit USD. Paypal handled the conversion automatically and the deposit was almost instant. Paypal fees high a bit but ima pay it for convenience.

Ive been looking into Sam Bankman-Fried, CEO of crypto derivatives exchange FTX.
Im impressed with SBF, he is a very clever guy and then today i see this,

https://decrypt.co/60185/ftx-ceo-sam-bankman-fried-ranked-as-second-biggest-blockchain-billionaire

China’s Hurun Research Institute has named Sam Bankman-Fried, CEO of crypto derivatives exchange FTX, the second-richest “blockchain billionaire”—just below Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong and, somewhat surprisingly, above Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao.

Well done SBF  Kiss

^ with backing like this SOL is going to the top  Grin
<---buying more SOL

https://cointelegraph.com/magazine/2021/02/24/sam-bankman-fried-the-crypto-whale-who-wants-to-give-billions-away
 As the founder of quant trading firm Alameda Research, exchange FTX and DeFi protocol Serum, the curly haired 28-year-old has amassed a $10 billion fortune in just three years in the industry.

He was the second largest donor to President Joe Biden’s campaign, after former New York mayor Michael Bloomberg, tipping in $5.2 million.

“With FTX as a retail facing business the more customers the better. You can build the best  product in the world but if no one knows about it it’s not worth anything,” he says.
“One of the hardest and most interesting pieces has been figuring out how to get users, and increasing awareness was a big part of that.”

Im on it  Wink

He’s also using his wealth and influence to try and overcome what he sees as the biggest blocker preventing the wide scale adoption of DeFi. He believes that Ethereum, including Eth2 can’t scale enough to allow crypto and DeFi to replace the existing financial system. DeFi can currently handle about 10 transactions per second, with second layer solutions enabling a few thousand TPS.

“This is an absolute hard, immoveable barrier, in terms of growth,” he says. “DeFi just literally cannot grow as an ecosystem until that is addressed. And so no long-term plan that doesn’t address it is viable. […] That is just fatal.” Even Eth2’s goal of 100,000 TPS isn’t enough for what SBF has in mind.

“If your goal is to scale to 100 million or a billion users, […] if you want to have the upside of an application that might grow to the scale of the largest applications in the world, it needs to be able to scale up to about a million transactions a second. And so you can just sort of cross off the list permanently with no recourse and not even needing to consider any other factor, any scaling solution that doesn’t get there, if that’s your goal.”

That’s what led him to become one of the most vocal proponents for Solana, a blockchain that can currently process 65,000 TPS and whose team claim it can eventually scale up to astonishing levels: 710,000 TPS on a 1 gigabit link or 28.4 million TPS on a 40 gigabit link.

He founded the Serum DEX on Solana and launched the SRM cryptocurrency in August 2020. Bankman-Fried say you can see Solana’s benefits in Serum’s on chain order book matching engine and fees of “100th of a penny to send an order and trades happen in seconds.”

Totally see why he says this and agree with SBF on SOLs tech and have been very vocal for Solana.
 Cool

If SOL ever gets some sort of private,anon,SOL version...
Can the creators please call em , Dark SOLs  Wink Grin

Kiss

https://cryptheory.org/paypal-acquires-crypto-security-firm-curv-for-nearly-200m/

PayPal has been tight-lipped about just which type of blockchain technology it plans to use to build this infrastructure.
Fernandez da Ponte did say that any system it adopts will have to be capable of “high throughput”
in the form of thousands of transactions per second, and noted that the company has looked at blockchains like
Ethereum, Stellar, Algorand and Solana—but emphasized that it is not endorsing any of them for now.

Interesting....with the recent Blockfolio app accepting Paypal payments
https://twitter.com/blockfolio/status/1330912722087780352
Blockfolio @blockfolio · Nov 23, 2020 CEO of PayPal, "We're going to allow cryptocurrencies to be a funding source for any transaction happening on all 28 million of our merchants."

https://blog.blockfolio.com/solana-is-the-newest-blockfolio-value-ads-partner-24a84dc0c772
“Solana is the closest thing to the ‘world computer’ blockchain developers conceptualized in the early days of crypto. While many developers have proposed sharding solutions for scaling existing layer 1 solutions, all of those solutions introduce a tremendous amount of complexity and create new user experience problems. Solana has done it differently — and is one of the most compelling layer 1 platforms we’ve evaluated to date. We’re very proud to lead this round, and we encourage developers everywhere to take a serious look at Solana.”

So.....
PayPal has been tight-lipped about just which type of blockchain technology it plans to use to build this infrastructure....
Guys Its SOLANA  Wink

https://www.coindesk.com/crypto-derivatives-platform-ftx-now-supports-deposits-via-paypal
Customers of the cryptocurrency derivatives platform FTX can now use PayPal to top up their trading accounts.

FTX- (powered by SOL) ,  CEO Sam Bankman-Fried tweeted Tuesday that users can get "instant" payments to their accounts if they use the PayPal option.
Most currencies are supported by the payments giant, and credit card payments can also be made through PayPal, Bankman-Fried said.

Cool

https://twitter.com/coinalyzetool/status/1369373292176490502
Coinalyze
@coinalyzetool
FTX
@FTX_Official
  Open Interest climbed on the second place

https://twitter.com/George_harrap/status/1369191868345499648

George Harrap
@George_harrap
Took me 2 hours last night and $600+ to move and consolidate a bunch of farms on $ETH

Moved them to
@solana
 took 2 min and cost $0.0000001

People dont realise whats coming.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JkIs37a2JE
Jamiroquai - Virtual Insanity

https://twitter.com/solana/status/1369620522221244418
We’re excited to see the proposal for
@RaydiumProtocol
 to integrate with
@SushiSwap
 was just published! It will be up for voting from: Tear-off calendar10pm HKT, 10th March Rightwards arrow10pm HKT 15th March.

legendary
February 15, 2021, 02:06:57 AM
Stake your Solana with APR of 25% !!!!  Shocked

https://twitter.com/moonlet_wallet/status/1360845299355439104
We’re happy to announce that #Moonlet supports
@Solana
 and you can start stake your $SOL from Moonlet or connected to your
@Ledger
 device.

Will be leading with a commission of 0% and the current APR is 25%. Check this staking guide https://bit.ly/2MV4muZ. Happy staking!

SecretSwap is LIVE on Mainnet!
Secret DeFi is here. Now you can trade secret tokens with front-running resistance, improved privacy protections, and low cost. Start using SecretSwap now!

Secret tokens are fungible tokens native to Secret Network that are private by default,
they can represent any native or off-chain asset including Ethereum assets, thanks to our Secret Ethereum Bridge
On Secret Network, all users benefit from privacy network effects - the more usage there is of Secret Apps, the more security users gain.

SecretSwap allows users to trade any secret token for any other. It works like Uniswap or SushiSwap, but with lower costs and higher user security.

https://scrt.network/blog/secretswap-is-live-on-mainnet

the advantage of SecretSwap lies in secret contracts and the SNIP-20 token standard.

Secret contracts allow encrypted data to be used without revealing it on a public blockchain, or even to nodes themselves.

“We have $50 million in Ethereum assets already locked as secret tokens on our network,”

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/secretswap-is-the-secret-networks-answer-to-defi-privacy-2021-02-17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB3SL9VarQ4
Exchange Tokens: More Gains or Overvalued??
Coin Bureau

Great info about FTX built on SOL  Wink

https://medium.com/solana-labs/7-innovations-that-make-solana-the-first-web-scale-blockchain-ddc50b1defda

Its that time again....buy or cry  Cool
Im buying SOLs , lots of em.

https://twitter.com/mrjasonchoi/status/1363937281535434752

Jason Choi
@mrjasonchoi
Always exciting to see some of the fastest shipping teams in crypto join forces.

@SushiSwap
 on
@solana
 via
@ProjectSerum
 Eyes

SOL is still so cheap...

Best tech in crypto and at $13 the best deal in all crypto....
This deal wont last long...big money is buying SOL now...

BUY & HODL....

SOL is going all the way to the top  Cool

Told ya, $13 wont last  Cool
SOL is so cheap, the smart people and big money know this...

Soon the Banks and Visa begin hosting SOL nodes, staking on SOL and issuing USDC and other stablecoins  Shocked

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/23/tether-bitfinex-reach-settlement-with-new-york-attorney-general.html

Better start buying ASAP....

Another busy day for SOL  Cool

https://twitter.com/orca_so/status/1364767024946294787
We're proud to announce the public launch of Orca, the easiest, fastest, and most user-friendly cryptocurrency exchange on the Solana blockchain.

Start trading SOL, USDC, USDT, BTC, ETH, and RAY now at https://orca.so

https://twitter.com/solana/status/1364689630029824003
"@Oxygen_protocol will launch on Serum, a decentralised ecosystem built on the Solana blockchain."
Quote Tweet
The Block
@TheBlock__

Alameda leads $40m investment in DeFi prime brokerage Oxygen (via @RyanJamesWeeks)

https://twitter.com/solana/status/1364673768082210816
Solana is thrilled to sponsor the @Chainlink Spring 2021 Hackathon!

@solana and Chainlink.

https://twitter.com/jerallaire/status/1364628123476713478
Jeremy Allaire
@jerallaire
Solana USDC + Serum + Raydium Protocol = huge infrastructure improvement for DeFi.
 Get Solana USDC on @blockfolio

@FTX_Official

@ftx_us and connect to @bonfida
 and enjoy the Yield Farming!  https://raydium.io/#/farm

oh and i almost forgot lols.....

https://twitter.com/bitfinex/status/1364507438670561282
Bitfinex
@bitfinex
Solana (SOL) will be listed on Bitfinex!

SOL deposits are now open. Trading and withdrawals for #SOL on #Bitfinex will start from 25/02/21 at 9:00 AM UTC. 

Discover $SOL available pairs
https://bitfinex.com/posts/609

https://decrypt.co/59417/binance-launches-solana-staking-offering-yields-up-to-43   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

What you guys waiting for? buy and start staking SOL.

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/lsecxt/yanis_varoufakis_bitcoins_transactions_are_close/
Yanis Varoufakis "Bitcoin's transactions are close to zero. So it's not macroeconomic relevant. I don't give a damn about Bitcoin's worth as long as it is macro economical irrelevant."

Guess what coin is macroeconomic relevant
SOL Solana
Currently doing 150mill+ tx daily
https://explorer.solana.com/

Instant send, 65k tps, almost free tx cost
Perfect for microtransactions anywhere in the world.

Dumps over, get back in asap
We gonna go up so fast and break the $2 trill mcap Cool

Something i have been doing for a while now..
and i would recommend all reading this do the same.

Setup staking wallets for close friends and family.
Let them enjoy a lifetime of passive income and a financial worry free future.

SOL is still so cheap...

Best tech in crypto and at $13 the best deal in all crypto....
This deal wont last long...big money is buying SOL now...

BUY & HODL....

SOL is going all the way to the top  Cool

$13.80....im buying SOLs, alot of em....
If it drops more, buy more .its at bottom.

Be prepared before
 Cool

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2021/02/27/house-passes-biden-covid-19-relief-package-vpx.cnn
Biden's $1.9 trillion pandemic aid package...

March 2021 will be the start of the biggest bullrun we have ever had...

$ printing has never been this high...

Banks no longer require a reserve to print...

Banks will begin issuing stablecoins and participating in node hosting & staking...

People are now valuing their crypto more than fiat...

Dont be left hodling a bag of unlimited paper money...

Get into the top crypto projects now while they are still cheap.

Kiss

SOL is on sale right now...oversold and undervalued...

Lower SOL drops, BUY MORE  Cool

The people that are buying now are doing so for long term...

Weak hands have been shook out...and want back in cheaper...
They have not left crypto, they panic sold when their fiat value dropped...
Observing now from the sidelines, sitting in stablecoins...hoping we keep going down and they might get more coins..
But we are now at the situation of low supply and high demand...and it gets worse as the price drops..
Weak hands will fomo buy back in and lose alot of their crypto....
just in time for the start of the big bullrun in March...

legendary
January 29, 2021, 12:44:13 AM
https://www.theblockcrypto.com/post/92857/blockfolio-launches-crypto-trading-app

Blockfolio  which will be powered by FTX's trading systems
 https://cryptobriefing.com/ftx-bets-solana-ethereum-decentralized-exchange/

FTX Bets on Solana, Not Ethereum, for Its New Decentralized Exchange
Jul. 27, 2020
Solana aims to capture market share in DeFi as Ethereum's high transaction fees hinder new users.

Blockfolio will put the firm up against a long list of players that offer crypto trading, such as Coinbase and Robinhood.
Blockfolio also has the benefit of having an established, loyal user base of more than 6 million.

In some instances, the increase in retail activity has caused some platforms to buckle under the pressure. On Wednesday, Robinhood's crypto platform reported issues, as previously reported by The Block. Earlier this month,
 Coinbase said it would overhaul its own infrastructure after an outage that affected its retail userbase. <-- CB upgrading to SOL!

Blockfolio says that offering a "clean user experience" will be a focus of the new function.
FTX — which will offer some of its products through the Blockfolio app — has been working to capitalize on that fervor through the listings of various tokenized stocks as well as pre-IPO futures contracts in firms like Coinbase and Airbnb. 
Indeed, the firm said it would offer to its international Blockfolio users trading in three stocks that Robinhood has paused buys on: GameStop, AMC, and Nokia.

ALL POWERED BY Solana SOL  Grin

https://blockfolio.com/
The world's most popular Bitcoin & cryptocurrency portfolio tracker. Now with trading.
Track your portfolio, get Blockfolio Signal updates from top teams, and buy and sell crypto with zero fees.
Blockfolio accepts 2 network address BTC & SOL  Shocked

https://twitter.com/BrzToken/status/1354806443409596416
$BRZ is now running on the
@Solana
 blockchain. Cheaper and faster transactions for the largest Brazilian stablecoin!

Robinhood CEO Vlad Tenev, 33, defended his firm's decision to sell users shares without permission as protesters gathered on Wall Street to vent their fury at the hedge fund establishment.

This is a daily thing in crypto aswell...exchanges sell our coins and suppress the coins we hodl....
Get your coins off exchanges asap..especially if the coins are stakable because the exchanges are also earning your stake while shorting the price of your investments.

Time to show all these exchanges they will lose if they continue to use our funds against us.

https://twitter.com/jerallaire/status/1355705735762632704
Jeremy Allaire
@jerallaire
Mint and redeem, store, send and receive native USDC on Solana with a Circle Account (corp accounts) - https://circle.com/en/circle-account, or get it on
@blockfolio

https://twitter.com/SBF_Alameda/status/1355591687075033088
Around 17% of FTX deposits and withdrawals this month were using
@solana

https://twitter.com/nilgob/status/1355721614827155458
Finally sending smaller amounts (to pay things) around the world doesn’t need to be costly and slow.
@Solana
 blockchain where things are possible.

SILVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Current ETH fees around $15!!

This is why B3 Blockchains are the sensible option when doing any kind of TX.
Fees, speed and throughput is what matters.

USDT came on SOL today and Ren Protocol will prioritize development on the Solana blockchain, integrating it into the DeFi space.

Solana SOL
Staking starts next week !!!
8% interest wow

SOL Blockchain is busy...so many tx....
check this...
Live Transaction Stats
Transaction count   9,610,148,843
Transactions per second (TPS)   910

So fast...
Slot time (1min average)   556ms
Slot time (1hr average)   491ms

and so cheap.

Shocked

Exactly 2 weeks later over 1.1 Billion more tx have been completed... Shocked
Transactions per second (TPS)   1004
Soon it will be doing 1 Billion a week.

Its nowhere near full capacity, its only using around 2%
with instant speed, near zero fees and staking...SOL is going into the top 5

https://twitter.com/Solana_Mates/status/1357564286843949057
Wormhole bi-directional bridge between Solana and Ethereum is now live! Bridge at night

Other Layer 1s to follow Smiling face with sunglasses $SOL $ETH
@solana

https://twitter.com/thedhkt/status/1357537362482401282

2/ Details from initial test transactions on Mainnet Beta using the bridge show:
- ETH to Solana = 70-80k gas (~$15 @ 150 gwei) in ~20 seconds
- Solana to ETH = 180k gas (~$50 @ 150 gwei) in ~24 seconds

Cool

Cant believe people are selling SOL so cheap, its seriously undervalued...
Watch how fast this goes up Kiss

https://twitter.com/Narodism/status/1358446889885122561
Amir Taaki
@Narodism
Solana is the most well thought through blockchain platform in the entire space. The others rushed to fill a gap by throwing together concepts hoping they stick. Solana devs went to the root of the problem, started from first principles and revisited old research on concurrency.
 7 Feb

AVAX on an amazing run, Blockchain 3.0 coins are about to takeover  Tongue

Many have asked so ...
My prediction for SOL....

The whole market is currently sitting at around $1.2trillion and so much new $ are being printed...
and things like the banks joining crypto...Coinbase on stock exchange....we only going up.
With SOL being an integral part of Circle,USDC,Coinbase
Within a year....
SOL should be a top 5 coin...
Market cap of around $150 Billion...
Around $600-$800 or higher for each SOL.

https://twitter.com/Solana_Mates/status/1359130758657441793
Solana Full Inflation is about to go live!

This means that anyone who holds SOL will be able to stake & earn $SOL rewards.
You can stake now & earn staking rewards as soon as inflation is enabled; new stake can take up to 1-2 days to activate.

A storm is coming ...you have been warned  Cool

Hope you guys got your BCH bags filled over past few days...
Its MEGAPUMP time
BCH
A new ATH is coming

Get SOL under $10 its a bargain... Wink

Staking is now live, 8%  Shocked

Dont wait....
Solana + Coinbase =  Grin

Its now or never,
grab as much BCH as possible.

dont get left behind  Grin

https://twitter.com/jerallaire/status/1360050873641099267
1/2 What's so awesome about the new
@blockfolio update?
 Multichain USDC deposit and withdrawal.  Move USDC for nearly free and in 400ms with Solana USDC.
 Tap into the rapidly growing @ProjectSerum DeFi ecosystem.

2/2 The new standard for USDC UX -- paste/scan whatever USDC chain you want, and the app automagically makes it work.  Well done
@SBF_Alameda and team @FTX_Official

legendary
January 11, 2021, 02:06:26 PM
Remember DCA on the Blockchain 3.0 coins...they serve a purpose, they work, they scale..they have use cases.

Just because btc was pumped,dumped and prob will be pumped dumped again and again,should not mean you panic sell the B3 coins.

DCA and hodl, do not fear the dumps.  Kiss

Shocked ALGO is going to flip XRP soon Shocked

https://www.pymnts.com/digital-first-banking/2021/circle-ceo-for-banks-digital-dollars-demand-stablecoin-strategy/
Great interview... Smiley
One of the most informative interviews ive seen a while...

Scalable Blockchains are the future..and yes ALGO & SOL get a few mentions  Wink
 Cool

https://twitter.com/solana/status/1349025506105171974
Announcing the official integration of USDC-SPL on
@TrustWalletApp
! Trust Wallet now supports the receiving and sending of USDC via the Solana network (USDC-SPL).
You can transfer your USDC in less than a second with an average transaction fee of $0.00001

https://twitter.com/jerallaire/status/1348829697988296705

Jeremy Allaire
@jerallaire
@TrustWalletApp
 now supports USDC for
@solana
 (USDC-SPL), with USDC transactions at 350ms and 1/50th of a cent.  Thank you
@binance and @cz_binance @SBF_Alamedaworks w@ProjectSerum and @bonfida

Grin
compare that to current USDC withdraw fee on ETH....
Ethereum (ETH)
ERC20
Fee:9.89 USDC
≈ $9.90
and it can take hours to transfer on ETH

USDC is an integral part of Coinbase...
With SOL offering USDC tx at instant speed and ultra low fees,
Coinbase will list SOL Solana very soon...for the benefit of USDC and their customers.

With AVAX flying ...is this the beginning of the boom for Blockchain 3.0?....

O yes it is  Grin Grin Grin

The banks now  having the reserve requirements cut to zero....they can print as much as they like.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/bobhaber/2020/03/16/the-fed-fires-the-big-one/?sh=c2133cb6aa8b

With Banks now allowed to print stablecoins...they will replace the role of Tether...
The entire crypto market is going into the 10 Trillion $ range.

I think USDC will become the #1 coin because they will print Trillions of them...
Also Banks will be hosting nodes and staking on the B3 coins..

The crypto platforms that help USDC become the most functional will benefit the most.

Another huge reason the Blockchain 3.0 coins are going to be game changing...

Worldwide Microtransaction payments.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1349977642708168704
The thing we call money is just an information system for labor allocation.

What actually matters is making goods & providing services.

We should look at currencies from an information theory standpoint.

Whichever has least error & latency will win.

Elon is spot on.

check this...
Live Transaction Stats

So fast...

and so cheap.

Shocked

Watch this, i saw it a few times and learnt so much....

Digital Currency Wars: A National Security Crisis Simulation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNP-HPiwR-M
A live simulation of a White House National Security Council meeting during a major national security crisis with former senior administration officials and thought leaders Nicholas Burns, Ash Carter, Jennifer Fowler, Gary Gensler, Aditi Kumar, Neha Narula, Meghan L. O’Sullivan , Eric Rosenbach, Lawrence H. Summers, and Richard Verma.

Who is  Gary Gensler?
Gary Gensler is an American academic, former investment banker, and former government official. Gensler leads the Biden–Harris transition's Federal Reserve, Banking and Securities Regulators agency review team. He is also a professor at the MIT Sloan School of Management.

Gary Gensler professor  MIT home of Algorand  Shocked
and more recently...https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-18/biden-taps-gensler-as-sec-chairman-ftc-s-chopra-as-cfpb-chief

Great time to start picking up some ALGO,SOL....
Enjoy the sale...embrace the dip...fomo as the price drops...

The lower they go, the more i buy  Cool

Hodl tight, there is so much money on the sidelines now....
People that sold ,sold to get more coin...they want in cheaper...
but they gonna face a big problem, when demand outstrips supply...
Very quickly the coins will shoot up and wont stop.....

Dont get left on the sidelines...fill those bags asap and hodl.

good explanation from Omar...of the recent fud on Bitcoin Double Spend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYi5oVYoRh8

Better hurry and get back in as people find out it was fud that caused the dumps lol.

B3 coins going to set new highs  Wink

check this...
Live Transaction Stats

So fast...

and so cheap.

Shocked

Huge milestone achieved by SOL in such a short time...

https://twitter.com/solana/status/1353555395369906177
The Solana network has surpassed 10 BILLION transactions

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  SOL is doing just under 100Million TX daily Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

https://twitter.com/jerallaire/status/1353743254907457538
1/13 Today, Circle rolled out full production support for USDC on the Solana blockchain for all of our customers.
 Things brings USDC to a  fast moving ecosystem  attracting innovations in DeFi and consumer apps. 
 Grin

https://twitter.com/circlepay/status/1353776178746818560
Now live: Full
@Solana
 blockchain support across all Circle products. Solana is powerful, with 50K tps and block production and settlement finality w/ in 400 ms.

https://twitter.com/jerallaire/status/1353743262692028417
5/13 More importantly, with Circle APIs, developers and businesses can take card, wire and ACH payments that settle in USDC, and swap, send and receive with Solana USDC; the inverse (redeem and catch out via wire, ACH, etc) is also true.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
 Grin

https://www.circle.com/blog/circle-account-and-api-services-now-support-usdc-on-the-solana-blockchain
 The Solana network has several powerful tools, including Wormhole, a secure, decentralized bridge connecting Ethereum to Solana.
 Circle is excited to support Solana and its developer ecosystem across our full suite of payments and treasury infrastructure built around USDC.

With the Circle Account, customers around the world can connect bank accounts and mint, redeem, store, send and receive Solana USDC.

Companies, projects and developers building with Solana can also leverage Circle’s powerful suite of API Services
 to build treasury, commerce and payments applications leveraging the Solana blockchain and USDC.
Circle API Services enable companies to collect payments from cards, wires and ACH bank transfers that settle in USDC,
manage account infrastructure and securely custody USDC for customers, and automate on-chain transactions.

Kiss Cool Kiss

liquidity is the key to Bitcoin and Ethereums high mcaps.
Big money needs to be able to move around easily and for that good liquidity is required.

With USDT printing most of the stablecoin volume last year they added most of the USDT to BTC & ETH making it easier for big players to move around.

Now with the new OCC ruling that Banks can host nodes and issue USDC, they will add mega liquidity to the markets.
They will provide most of the liquidity to the Blockchain nodes that they are using such as ALGO & SOL.
ALGO and SOL will have so much liquidity that will make it easier for the big money to get in and out.
High liquidity = high mcap

USDC printing will outstrip USDT this year and more as the years pass.

Hope you guys are stocking up as much as you can.
 Cool

Dumps over...buy the dips, dca..last chance to pick up cheap coin
 Smiley

Epic pump ,
time to get outta Doge and put profits into the projects i like.
 Grin

Pages:
Jump to: