Pages:
Author

Topic: blockchain and voting - page 4. (Read 1338 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 02:17:51 PM
Blockchain is the modern technology which confirm decentralized internet system. Japan doing well with this technology and it's one of the example. It's will felt good impact on blockchain technology.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 06:35:31 AM
n my opinion, next is Venezuela that will create new innovations and changes in the crypto world
Venezuela has much more important thing to take care
An economic crisis in a country is not what is pushing to use the blockchain tech to be used for elections. Countries with corruption, broken systems, frauds are more subject to be interested in, mainly because the results would be undeniable

https://skemman.is/bitstream/1946/31161/1/Research-Paper-BBEVS.pdf

Transparency: In the today’s election scheme, no method of transparency can be offered to participants of the election. When an individual places his ballot in the box at his voting district, there is no guarantee from the scheme that his vote was counted and counted correctly. Any individual vote can be misplaced, counted incorrectly because of human error or simply because the party which the voter voted for could be disliked by the individual which counted the vote. This transparency is non-existent because no ballot has information on who casted aforementioned vote. To introduce transparency in the process of an election would require a new law which
would allow government officials to provide the services which allow such method of transparency
3) Voter privacy: In every pen and paper election scheme, voters privacy is a key element. The law forbids any individual or entity to be able to know from a single vote, who gave aforementioned vote. If such information could be gathered for each vote, such information could then leak to the public which would allow for listing every single individual who voted for a single party/candidate. To satisfy the privacy of each voter,
no individual vote should be traceable back to the voter.
ok, thanks for your comments, I know that venezuela is a new country that adopts the crypto world, but after I analyze, that the development of crypto in venezuela very fast.

So, I think that Venezuela also has great potential to use blockchain for voting in the near future.

economy and voting are two different things that will be regulated and controlled by blockchain in Venezuela.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 06:45:37 AM
in my opinion, there are many positive values when Blockchain is used for voting.

1. eliminating double identity and false identity in voting.
2. We know that every voting in the country must spend a large budget, but the blockchain system can save the state budget for voting.
3. more efficient and avoid sound manipulation and data manipulation.
brand new
September 08, 2018, 01:55:11 PM
I don’t know if Venezuela will be able to implement blockchain technology like the way Japan does. Japan is technologically more developed I guess. But if Venezuela can do this, it will be great for them.
brand new
September 08, 2018, 02:15:51 PM
to be honest I am glad that you are think about something so progressive,  I can imagine that if this policy opens then it will bring a new revolution over the market and market will become more democratic as well
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
September 11, 2018, 12:44:49 AM
Tsubuka, one of the cities in Japan was chosen by the Japanese government become a city of science, and a few days ago, the city government there conducted an experiment to implement a voting system with blockchain.
and the experiment was successful, the voting used identity card verification in a decentralized network typology.

this is an example that blockchain will become part of our lives. blockchain will have an important role now and in the future.

in my opinion, next is Venezuela that will create new innovations and changes in the crypto world.

great news, if this is true, then i am sure this will jumpstart blockchain tech to be recognize by companies or even govt itself in case of transactions that requires anonymity and more secure platforms. truly blockchain technology has so many potentials to improve some of the major roles in our lives, the era of this digitally based platforms has really so much to offer.
brand new
September 08, 2018, 01:52:19 PM
Using blockchain technology in voting seems like a great idea. I hope this works successfully not only for japan but also for other developed and developing countries of the world.
brand new
September 08, 2018, 02:10:48 PM
 It’s a great news for us I like the idea actually. It should spread more country. The idea of voting in blockchain will have a great feedback . Japan makes a ideal decision. Hope it will bring success more in blockchain.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 12:36:21 AM
over the years, blockchain has proven not to be synonymous with crypto alone, blockchain can really improve the way we live and do things as people, congrats to the Japanese Science city, for successfully integrating blockchain to their electoral system. I would be very happy if such technological adoption of blockchain for electoral purpose is adopted in my coutry Nigeria.
brand new
September 08, 2018, 01:45:33 PM
This is amazing. Great advancement for the tech world! Actually Blockchain technology is multidimensional technology. This network can also be used to eradicate the corruption by implanting in a country
brand new
September 08, 2018, 02:10:41 PM
yes I think it is definitely a very good idea and it will be very helpful as well ,  we should not only developed our technology we should also improve our thinking as well so if we open voting systems then things will be way more democratic for everyone
Activity: 168
September 10, 2018, 09:49:25 PM
This System offers unused conceivable outcomes additionally individuals have an issue. I accept on the off chance that this framework is reached out of degenerate individuals this would offer assistance significantly. Already there was continuously question with vote tallying since who knows who can be trusted.
brand new
September 08, 2018, 01:36:08 PM
Two famous economists are criticizing the Blockchain technology sharply; on the other hand this implementation of Blockchain technology proves the potential of it and is enough to prove those economists wrong
brand new
September 08, 2018, 02:10:24 PM
I don't trust others that the person has given the vote accurately. This blockchain voting can save time and money both.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 09, 2018, 11:49:28 AM
I have discussed deployment of blockchain technology for voting system with a colleague I emphasized the importance of using this technology for electoral purposes it will completely eliminate rigging and ensures transparency where every eligible voters will be able to track and monitor the votes as it being casted.
brand new
September 08, 2018, 02:08:31 PM
Block chain voting system is very standard system in Japan.In this system voting process is correct 100%.So want that this system will start all over the world.
Activity: 196
September 09, 2018, 08:09:41 AM
Transparency in counting vote is very much important factor. In manually printing system there are more possibilities of fraud cases but in blockchain method it will be completely decentralized and transparent. So it’s great.
brand new
September 08, 2018, 02:05:32 PM
Fewdays ago Japanese govt. conducted an experiment to implement a voting system with blockchain.And this experiment proves that blockchain voting system is standard in Europe.
Activity: 84
September 09, 2018, 08:01:35 AM
This is great. I very much appreciate their initiative. But for this people need to be educated properly about the technology unless they will be reluctant to give vote. So it is mandatory to let them learn about the technology.
Activity: 27
September 08, 2018, 01:28:11 PM
This is very good news. Japanese people are always ahead in terms of technology. I think voting is one of the finest implementation of Blockchain technology. This proves the potential of Blockchain technology
Pages:
Jump to: