Pages:
Author

Topic: blockchain and voting - page 5. (Read 1338 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 02:01:24 PM
This is not very easy systems. Needs proper knowledge and informations about it. All the citizen are not educated, they usually don't know about blockchain technology. So, First of all they all have to be educated.
Activity: 84
September 09, 2018, 07:51:01 AM
Wow it’s really great news. This is a step ahead of blockchain technology. I think democratic countries should adopt this because it is fairer than counting vote manually. It’s a very nice initiative from Japan.
brand new
September 08, 2018, 01:23:33 PM
This is very good news. Japanese people are always ahead in terms of technology. I think voting is one of the finest implementation of Blockchain technology. This proves the potential of Blockchain technology
Activity: 25
September 08, 2018, 02:01:07 PM
Japan has showed an innovation in utilization of blockchain technology. This is an evidence that blockchain technology can be used in different spheres of our lives. I hope things will be better for Venezuela, if they can use blockchain.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 06:50:41 PM
Tsubuka, one of the cities in Japan was chosen by the Japanese government become a city of science, and a few days ago, the city government there conducted an experiment to implement a voting system with blockchain.
and the experiment was successful, the voting used identity card verification in a decentralized network typology.

this is an example that blockchain will become part of our lives. blockchain will have an important role now and in the future.

in my opinion, next is Venezuela that will create new innovations and changes in the crypto world.

It is a great innovation for us by using blockchain technology in other purposes and looking forward to a great modernization.

But eventually it can destroy the values of keeping your privacy and freedom for choosing freely without expecting knowing of others. Yes I believe that transparency is very important for all things but it should be in a right place and time not all are wants a publicity but also a privacy.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
September 08, 2018, 04:42:57 PM
Tsubuka, one of the cities in Japan was chosen by the Japanese government become a city of science, and a few days ago, the city government there conducted an experiment to implement a voting system with blockchain.
and the experiment was successful, the voting used identity card verification in a decentralized network typology.

this is an example that blockchain will become part of our lives. blockchain will have an important role now and in the future.

in my opinion, next is Venezuela that will create new innovations and changes in the crypto world.

Blockchain voting can be easily implemented using NEM, I have tried it in their nano wallet and it's really easy to use. I hope it will be available soon for easy integration using their sdk. Blockchain voting offers security and immutability while delivering transparency to every participant in the process, this is the future of voting!
brand new
September 08, 2018, 01:31:55 PM
This would be a great achievements to install if their all the populations are educated.Blockchain is a very complicated systems. To understand it, need enough knowledge and informations. This early of modern time installing it is not wrong but most of them should have to understand.
Activity: 112
September 08, 2018, 04:05:11 PM
Transparency in these sectors is one of the things people badly want. I think blockchain is just perfect for these purposes. But people should be ready about using this as many people don't know a single thing about the technology.
Activity: 41
September 08, 2018, 03:53:21 PM
This is really awesome. But i think people should know about this blockchain technology properly. Education about this technology should be provided to people of all class so that people can utilize it properly.
Activity: 56
September 08, 2018, 03:39:58 PM
It is a wonderful attempt. Transparency is really needed for these type of things. I hope people will warmly welcome these initiatives and blockchain will going to develop our life.
brand new
September 08, 2018, 01:07:38 PM
With respect to the voting framework, we could envision for instance nationals being the principle members of the system. It resembles declining to vote yet grumbling about the current political framework.
Activity: 70
September 08, 2018, 03:34:08 PM
If blockchai technology is used in voting in democratic countries I think this will be the wisest use of blockchain. Now a days, lots of corruption is done during vote. This can really be a solution.
brand new
September 08, 2018, 01:00:14 PM
In Japan they have seen the capability of bitcoin and furthermore the blockchain innovation as both the decentralized money and after that the innovation to use in different spaces.
brand new
September 08, 2018, 01:05:01 PM
In Venezuela they have just observed the innovation and how they can make benefit by making their very own altcoin to profit. I question that this nation truly does anything imaginative in the crypto-space.
brand new
September 08, 2018, 01:05:21 PM
Inspite of being decentralized technology blockchain able to avoid manupulation from voting system. That's why japan will be able to complete voting without any manipulation.
Activity: 40
September 08, 2018, 03:20:53 PM
If blockchain technology is used for voting in democratic countries then it would be the best use of blockchain technology so far. Now a days, corruption is done in every sphere in voting in almost every democratic countries. So blockchain will bring more transperency in the voting system.
brand new
September 08, 2018, 12:58:15 PM
If they could do it properly that's will be very helpful for them and it's reduce waste of time and moey too.  And people can believe this system because no on here in this technology to interrupt.
Activity: 50
September 08, 2018, 03:09:37 PM
The system would not be controlled by an administration or some other foundation. One of the motivations behind a decentralized record is an agreement of repeated and synchronized information spread over a few members, as you most likely are aware.
brand new
September 08, 2018, 12:57:21 PM
Every people of a democratic country want to live a decent life and want to succeed. But forgery in voting is a barrier to their dreams. Blockchain technology is transparent so no fraud in voting will be possible.
Activity: 42
September 08, 2018, 02:44:30 PM
Precisely blockchain doesn't servers any reason if it's utilized centralized. What I might want to see is keen contracts being kept running on an openly controlled blockchain. That IMO will be a genuine "Free and Fair" race. Something like Ethereum where control isn't appropriated to a couple yet rather too many.
Pages:
Jump to: