Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain Gaming and It's Future - page 23. (Read 59512 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 03, 2019, 05:21:27 AM
Blockchain games are fun, but I think the current blockchain games are not complete, most of them are to attract investors, I hope that there will be a perfect blockchain game in the future, its main purpose is to let us play Happy.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 03, 2019, 05:17:04 AM
I hope that at least the blockchain will make the entire gaming industry Wake up and start taking at least some action, otherwise the stagnation that has formed, nothing will break.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
January 02, 2019, 02:36:30 PM
Blockchain games in the future will be very popular, we can only wait
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
January 01, 2019, 03:20:46 PM
Blockchain is really good technology for gaming industry, but what was a bit of annoying when I installed a game - is the blockchain synchronization. It took an hour maybe.
but in the future it may be overcome and we can easily install the game.
now we have to understand this kind of thing because it is still under development. if blockchain technology is progressing then it won't happen.
this is where the problem will be much stronger for many users, because every gamer in this field of entertainment must understand the technology of the block chain and therefore be able to use it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
January 01, 2019, 02:29:18 PM
Blockchain is really good technology for gaming industry, but what was a bit of annoying when I installed a game - is the blockchain synchronization. It took an hour maybe.
but in the future it may be overcome and we can easily install the game.
now we have to understand this kind of thing because it is still under development. if blockchain technology is progressing then it won't happen.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
January 01, 2019, 02:13:05 PM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
January 01, 2019, 02:03:31 PM
Thank you for the list of interesting games. Think that lots of gamers will find something interesting among these games, everyone something suitable for him. Personally I am not a great gamer, buy tried some games, and think that it is very profitable direction, especially with the implementation of Blockchain into the gaming system. It is very good for gamers especially where you collect your assets or buy something, or making bets. So Blockchain for gaming industry is very important and will be going on to develop.
Activity: 420
January 01, 2019, 01:46:01 PM
Guys, congratulations to all the members of this forum a happy new year. Hopefully, crypto-games will become more popular in 2019
December 31, 2018, 02:17:41 PM
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
December 31, 2018, 05:34:10 AM
Activity: 318
December 30, 2018, 01:11:48 PM
How and what does the blockchain in the gaming industry, namely in MMO. Although I do not have a technical education, but personally I can hardly imagine what it can do, in addition to improved economy.

Blockchain improves the economy in games, but it is not able to improve the gameplay, still this information must be carried out through a server system that is not connected to the blockchain.
Activity: 196
December 30, 2018, 06:21:04 AM
How and what does the blockchain in the gaming industry, namely in MMO. Although I do not have a technical education, but personally I can hardly imagine what it can do, in addition to improved economy.
Activity: 644
December 29, 2018, 12:42:19 PM
I can add the Crypto Barons game to your list. Now only demo version is available. This is a strategy where you can build, fight. The game is pretty good, we will wait for the release.
December 29, 2018, 12:36:02 PM
I think the trend is going the wrong way. We need to either improve the computing power of the main servers or improve the quality of the production of games. Blockchain is not needed in the gaming sphere.

How is this possible to implement? Will other players mine gameplay moments?

I also think that it will be very difficult to implement. In the end, a lot of money will be spent on the implementation of the idea. And there will be problems with the law, I'm sure of it
December 28, 2018, 10:09:49 AM
I think the trend is going the wrong way. We need to either improve the computing power of the main servers or improve the quality of the production of games. Blockchain is not needed in the gaming sphere.

How is this possible to implement? Will other players mine gameplay moments?
Activity: 238
December 28, 2018, 04:37:52 AM
December 27, 2018, 04:01:51 PM
Gaming industry is only of the largest and the fastest growing sectors at the moment. I believe that the entrance of blockchain technology will revolutionise this industry and will near the mass adoption of crypto currencies.

Your opinion is correct, thanks to crypto-games we can make the blockchain system more popular
copper member
Activity: 280
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
December 26, 2018, 12:32:11 PM
Gaming industry is only of the largest and the fastest growing sectors at the moment. I believe that the entrance of blockchain technology will revolutionise this industry and will near the mass adoption of crypto currencies.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
December 26, 2018, 12:13:48 PM
come 2019 I'd like to see games we have seen before that interested us, like clash of kings, clash of clans, candy crush (all episodes), etc., come and build on the blockchain, I mean how hard can that be ... it will be so cool and everyone will be able to see a new capability of the blockchain technology
December 26, 2018, 11:43:44 AM
I learned yesterday that ONT also released its own blockchain game. This may be just the beginning. There will be more blockchain games in the future. Playing games can make money in the future.

What is ONT? Please tell us more about it
Pages:
Jump to: