Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain Gaming and It's Future - page 24. (Read 59512 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 26, 2018, 04:36:11 AM
Woah interesting crypto games. Does these games will allow you to withdraw and deposit cryptos youve earned on the game?
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 26, 2018, 04:26:46 AM
I think that if there will be chosen a right fast platform, then we could expect a great future for gaming on blockchain
Activity: 388
Merit: 10
December 26, 2018, 04:25:21 AM
I learned yesterday that ONT also released its own blockchain game. This may be just the beginning. There will be more blockchain games in the future. Playing games can make money in the future.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
December 25, 2018, 02:46:20 PM
When will crypto-games begin to gain a new global level? I want everyone on this earth to know about us!
Activity: 420
December 24, 2018, 11:37:41 AM
Recently, there are a lot of projects that focus on the blockchain for games. I think it's a really good idea, but there are too many projects at the moment just copying ideas.

not just copying idea, few Ethereum based games project are copying the smartcontract code, they don't have any vision in future, and just want the money do crowdfund from tokensale, and after that just making shitgames and leave that

Indeed, in this market, many developers dont have a vision and trying to scam people. Like others game, we should make research and learn in every game. Its future investment and i am believe its good game for us in the future

I suggest creating a theme that will list bad crypto-gaming projects that try to deceive people. What do you think?
Activity: 602
December 23, 2018, 08:38:10 PM
Recently, there are a lot of projects that focus on the blockchain for games. I think it's a really good idea, but there are too many projects at the moment just copying ideas.

not just copying idea, few Ethereum based games project are copying the smartcontract code, they don't have any vision in future, and just want the money do crowdfund from tokensale, and after that just making shitgames and leave that

Indeed, in this market, many developers dont have a vision and trying to scam people. Like others game, we should make research and learn in every game. Its future investment and i am believe its good game for us in the future
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 23, 2018, 07:42:10 PM
Blockchain games are not just our future. This is security, and this is exactly what we need. I think they just have to be market leaders. I am very much waiting for their introduction into everyday life

I'm also waiting for their implementation in everyday life. For example, to buy 1 Cup of coffee, you need 0.1 Coffee Token. It's gonna be insanely cool!

Your idea with the coffee token is very interesting, why has no one implemented it yet?
That's how new projects are created today. In fact, such a project will be illiquid, no one will use it.
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
homt.net
December 23, 2018, 03:54:44 PM

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
December 23, 2018, 03:31:39 PM
Blockchain gaming and crypto in cybersports are very interesting spheres I think. These two new technologies can merge and give a birth to something really gorgeous! I would be glad to see some interesting games in future and be able to earn something by investing in their coins. Always liked gaming and crypto investing, so, I am all for this activities! Smiley
December 23, 2018, 03:20:09 PM
Blockchain games are currently very small, but will become popular in the future. As long as a good DAPP is born, it will ignite the outbreak of blockchain games, which will make a lot of money. The game market will be subverted by the blockchain.

The gaming market will be destroyed by blockchain?
This is a serious statement. Are you sure about what you said?

Do you think that the blockchain system will not be able to destroy the game market?

I think the blockchain system will not be able to destroy the gaming market, we are too small for this
I agree with you. They can ride with the gaming industry but they can replace it. They are more innovative games their than the games that is connected with blockchain. But we are here still supporting them because its blockchain.

I am very glad that you agree with my opinion
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 22, 2018, 01:03:56 PM
Blockchain games are currently very small, but will become popular in the future. As long as a good DAPP is born, it will ignite the outbreak of blockchain games, which will make a lot of money. The game market will be subverted by the blockchain.

Do you think that the blockchain system will not be able to destroy the game market?

I think the blockchain system will not be able to destroy the gaming market, we are too small for this
I agree with you. They can ride with the gaming industry but they can replace it. They are more innovative games their than the games that is connected with blockchain. But we are here still supporting them because its blockchain.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
December 22, 2018, 12:44:03 PM
The Blockchain game is currently experiencing good development and this will be a good future. The game market will continue to grow and more and more game applications are emerging. Blockchain games have enormous potential and now game coins have also increased market demand.
December 22, 2018, 12:25:35 PM
I hope someday we can really feel what crypto-gaming is and understand how it is useful for our society
December 21, 2018, 09:07:20 AM

December 18, 2018, 01:58:58 PM

Activity: 378
December 16, 2018, 01:25:30 PM

Activity: 415
December 16, 2018, 03:21:15 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 15, 2018, 06:31:10 PM
Activity: 378
December 15, 2018, 01:56:44 PM
Make the second part of the list of blockchain games, it is very interesting
December 14, 2018, 12:52:03 PM
Blockchain games are not just our future. This is security, and this is exactly what we need. I think they just have to be market leaders. I am very much waiting for their introduction into everyday life

I'm also waiting for their implementation in everyday life. For example, to buy 1 Cup of coffee, you need 0.1 Coffee Token. It's gonna be insanely cool!

Your idea with the coffee token is very interesting, why has no one implemented it yet?
Pages:
Jump to: