Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain has grabbed the attention of investors - page 2. (Read 488 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 0
"Even in its early stages, blockchain is acquiring such renown for potential that any business associating itself with the term can attract new investment overnight, prompting some to use "the B word" so casually that they've also attracted attention from regulators."

https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/04/02/blockchain-has-grabbed-the-attention-of-investors.html

I think it's really great to see so many people seeing blockchain in a positive light and wanting to invest in them. Blockchain is truly the future I think.

Thoughts?
Blockchains are the new stars moving ahead. Blockchains have become an important tool now. One great use of Blockchain is being used by Paragon coin. They have built a blockchain in which supply tracking of cannabis is done. Now getting legit cannabis has become easier as the software tells each and every detail of any particular with the barcode number. They are authenticated by lab results that verify the information given by farmer. This has made PRG the best amongst the cannabis coins.
Activity: 112
I agree. Blockchain technology is the future. Little by little, people are beginning to see the light.
Activity: 456
Merit: 10
From an investment perspective, the most exciting aspect of the ongoing blockchain revolution is undoubtedly the initial coin offering (ICO), which has captured the attention of alternative investors and technologist across the globe. Even though this new capital raising mechanism has yet to be fully defined by government regulators, increased capital continues to flow into new projects.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
Blockchain and cryptocurrency is the future the main objective of this system is to change the business model from old to a new generation which we are acquiring and I really believe that blockchain can help us what we want and needs and it will stay longer.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
"Even in its early stages, blockchain is acquiring such renown for potential that any business associating itself with the term can attract new investment overnight, prompting some to use "the B word" so casually that they've also attracted attention from regulators."

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/02/blockchain-has-grabbed-the-attention-of-investors.html

I think it's really great to see so many people seeing blockchain in a positive light and wanting to invest in them. Blockchain is truly the future I think.

Thoughts?
You're right, once they understand the purpose and the capability of the Blockchain their eyes turns round and immediately jump in to blockchain investment. But we also need to aware them that there are people who use blockchain technology to scam investors in order for them to be vigilant. 
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
as it says, Blockchain's transparency, tamper-proof record and decentralized nature make the cryptocurrency vehicle more secure than any repository under the control of one entity. Blockchain can be used to secure everything from financial transactions to voting and medical records. these are defenately true man. Hopw all the investor become interested in it
Those are of course huge selling points for blockchain and they bring on reassurance to entrepreneurs and investors across the global because it's unprecedented in the financial industry to come across any system offering even half as much in transparency and security and it's no wonder a whole lot of businesses and innovations have been springing up around blockchain ever since.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
Every revolutionary technology tends to delight, create dreams and expectations in investors, Blockchain is no different the possibilities are almost endless in regards to creating a system or standard code through this technology. Another factor is that we are still at the beginning and Blockchain has already shown a little of his ability and may soon enchant the masses in general.

Activity: 350

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/02/blockchain-has-grabbed-the-attention-of-investors.html

Thoughts?

Of course people will be more attracted to blockchain because of it's uniqueness when it comes to investments. Blockchain an easy transactions to customers and easy payment method which has lower transaction fees than traditional investments.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
as it says, Blockchain's transparency, tamper-proof record and decentralized nature make the cryptocurrency vehicle more secure than any repository under the control of one entity. Blockchain can be used to secure everything from financial transactions to voting and medical records. these are defenately true man. Hopw all the investor become interested in it
More reason we the early adopters of the blockchain technology ought to keep speaking out of what exquisite attributes lies therein and when we are financially buoyant, we lay credence to the claims by joining other investors in putting our money where our mouth is. The blockchain technology is a disruptive technology that's already changing how we used to live and it can only get better, because it's a force whose time have come.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆

Thoughts?
Agreed, blockchain really is a glimpse into the future. One day a Bitcoin replacement will be created, fixing all of the problems the current platform faces and many more. It might be better than Bitcoin and Ethereum combined. More and more projects are emerging with some pretty innovated ideas. The community is really thriving, with new people constantly joining.
    It will take time, but eventually a clear and concise guidance will be issued for navigation though laws and regulations regarding cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12

Thoughts?

I think soon will come new investors from old hedge founds. Their target it's not to update blockchain startups, their traget - free money.
Activity: 164
It seems that whenever people see the name 'blockchain' they want to invest immediately. Grin

Not surprised with this! It really is amazing to be a part of & witness! Seeing new ideas for incorporating blockchain pop up regularly among my journeys!
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Blocking technology can be an excellent opportunity for speculative trading that will allow many new investors to either become richer or lose their savings.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
I agree with the author. But this idea is not new. Everyone knows this and understands it, so it only remains to support
Activity: 322
It seems that whenever people see the name 'blockchain' they want to invest immediately. Grin
Create any start-up, add there the words blockchain, crypto currency and you will get investors' interest.
Easy way to cut sheep hamsters  Grin
Activity: 196
Even China when crypto is totally banned wants to use blockchain technologies to empower industries. So everyone understands the importance and all the advantages on the this developing technology and I think it's just a matter of time when blockchains will be used in every sphere of our life.
Activity: 232
Merit: 38

Thoughts?

I think it can be good and bad. One of the reasons for the large correction this year was due to the pump at the end of last year which was due to a lot of casual investors getting into the space (everybody knows how busy Coinbase was with new customers, right?). As soon as BTC showed signs of a correction, the casual investors freaked out and helped turned what should have been a minor correction/consolidation into a decent crash. Adding casual investors into a space without having enough serious investors who won't freak out at minor corrections will add more volatility to the market prices of the major coins. Which could mean big profits for savvy traders but ultimately does a disfavor to the crypto sphere long-term which is in need of validation right now that it can be stable and a long-term venture.
Activity: 334
I want to believe that we are on the verge of a big crypto revolution that will lead us to independence from regulation! Then the largest wallets will enter the crypto currency)
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
I am absolutely sure that blockchain is one of the most important technology which appears in our time. Now it is only birth of this technology and it will develop for a long time. But in future blockchain will spread very wide in all fields of human life. People which understand it and invest now will be very rich in future.
Activity: 129
This is normal and investors are very keen. Blockchain technology will be widely used in the future and will have great value. Some people who do not understand will follow the trend of investment.
Pages:
Jump to: