Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain has grabbed the attention of investors - page 3. (Read 488 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
It’s nothing surprising actually. Blockchain has the capacity to do something better. So, people will always try to grab the opportunity. Its good news that Blockchain is getting its due attention.   
Precisely, whenever we hear blockchain the thing that comes up in our mind is investing. Investing here in blockchain is a good idea because you can even multiply your money here if your investment will be successful. Blockchain has the potential to become a business coordinator.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
From a purely technical point of view, it will not be too long for large-scale applications. The whole industry of blockchain development will be 2-4 times faster than the Internet, but it will take time and process to liberalize gradually in terms of system and supervision. The development of the blockchain in the world is not balanced. In some places, due to regulatory reasons, it may have been highly prosperous, and some places are still in the bud.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
There is no shortage of funds and investors in the investment market. The only thing lacking is opportunity. The block chain is providing a platform for such an investment, and many companies see the broad prospects of the block chain technology, but more people want to use the block chain as a carrier for the purpose of speculation.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
"Even in its early stages, blockchain is acquiring such renown for potential that any business associating itself with the term can attract new investment overnight, prompting some to use "the B word" so casually that they've also attracted attention from regulators."

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/02/blockchain-has-grabbed-the-attention-of-investors.html

I think it's really great to see so many people seeing blockchain in a positive light and wanting to invest in them. Blockchain is truly the future I think.

Thoughts?

Blockchain technology is the latest technology in the 21st century that has come to stay with the masses. The blockchain technology is set to cause financial revolution in a global scale.  Potential investors have seen the Blockchain as a potential investment haven. This is a welcome development for the crypto environment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
"Even in its early stages, blockchain is acquiring such renown for potential that any business associating itself with the term can attract new investment overnight, prompting some to use "the B word" so casually that they've also attracted attention from regulators."

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/02/blockchain-has-grabbed-the-attention-of-investors.html

I think it's really great to see so many people seeing blockchain in a positive light and wanting to invest in them. Blockchain is truly the future I think.

Thoughts?

You know what, I actually agree with you. Clearly, bitcoins are getting more and more famous because of the great innovation that it gives to this world together with all the other crypto currencies here in this industry. And I believe also that it will only be a matter of time till more regulators really push the legalization of crypto currencies and influence a lot of countries that are against it to change their minds and views about the crypto world. Like you, I too am speculating that cryptos will be a huge part of our future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 0

Good news! Everything goes to the fact that the blockades and crypto-currencies go to the masses, they enter the world market. And, finally, with the positive news comes crypto spring!)
Activity: 100
The actual application of this technology in business is still at a very early stage.
The perfect implementation of it through collection of ICOs is just a very small niche for all of the blockchain business opportunities.
Companies like Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan or Daimler are investing money, joining alliances, and starting to create prototypes trying to optimize their processes using blockchain.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

Thoughts?
Many people are attracted to it and many are making good money on this. Look at how some traders or whales behave, it seems that it only hurts us and the whole market, but without this, there would be no development.
Activity: 658
as it says, Blockchain's transparency, tamper-proof record and decentralized nature make the cryptocurrency vehicle more secure than any repository under the control of one entity. Blockchain can be used to secure everything from financial transactions to voting and medical records. these are defenately true man. Hopw all the investor become interested in it
Activity: 224
It’s nothing surprising actually. Blockchain has the capacity to do something better. So, people will always try to grab the opportunity. Its good news that Blockchain is getting its due attention.   
Activity: 168
It seems that whenever people see the name 'blockchain' they want to invest immediately. Grin
Activity: 168

Thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: