Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain in education system? - page 4. (Read 793 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
May 28, 2019, 05:32:00 AM
Gradually all the education systems are ready, of course I'm very happy like you that the blockchain system can develop in real life and all of that will have a positive role for crypto prices. Education is the most important thing in life if the blockchain role can make it easier, the development of the era is increasingly sophisticated.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
May 28, 2019, 05:30:44 AM
It will good. People need more open minded about technology and digital asset. So if blockchain education implemented into education system it will help so many people to understand more about blockchain and anything into it. We need more strong community to attract and education new begginer to understand what is blochchain.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
May 28, 2019, 05:24:41 AM
Currently there are more and more ideas for blockchain implementation in everyday live. I've read on BlockChain24.co about some of such usages in case of education system (here you have full article if someone want to check it). What do you think about it? Personally, I would be very happy if blockchain tech will make education more effective. But I'm afraid whole education system isn't ready for it.
It would be so cool if blockchain can be implemented into the education system, it would change it entire, we have been in the same system of education for the past 100 years now without changing even when other things in the world are advancing, so implementing blockchain system into the educational world would cause a dramatic change in the way the system works and makes it more transparent and easy to learn since the focus will not just be on everything but bad on your niche.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
May 28, 2019, 05:17:27 AM
Nice article, I haven't known that MIT is doing something with blockchain. Good to know. Until today I've only know BEN as education related usage of blockchain.
I'm glad there is more initiatives which are trying to use this technology somewhere else besides cryptocurrency.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
May 28, 2019, 02:45:23 AM
The education sector is as important as healthcare and finance. There are a lot of areas within this sector that could be improved using technology. With AI and interactive learning on the rise today,
the market for edtech is estimated to reach $93.76 billion globally by 2020.

With blockchain tech, on the other hand, data security is one of the main advantages. Cases of data breach regarding student records have been reported and thru blockchain, this could be avoided.

One example would be Singapore's OpenCerts projects which aims to completely eliminate the need for schools to issue paper certificates and makes the process of checking a certificate’s authenticity easier. Employers can simply drag and drop the certificate onto the OpenCerts website and get it verified quickly. Tampering of certificates cannot easily be done also because the system can detect it.

Cheaper, more secured, faster, and more convenient. These are main benefits the education sector can get from blockchain tech. A brighter future for the future generation.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
May 28, 2019, 02:15:59 AM
Currently there are more and more ideas for blockchain implementation in everyday live. I've read on BlockChain24.co about some of such usages in case of education system (here you have full article if someone want to check it). What do you think about it? Personally, I would be very happy if blockchain tech will make education more effective. But I'm afraid whole education system isn't ready for it.

It should first be included discretely to be studied by the college computer science and information technology students first, then if they have enough knowledge about the matter, then they can successfully think of ideas where blockchain technology can be applied to the lower curriculum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
May 28, 2019, 12:23:14 AM
I am also happy if it really will happen, because blockchain is the technology of the future, and is very good if applied in the world of education
Activity: 259
May 28, 2019, 12:06:58 AM

This will be great news overall to the crypto community. Blockchain has so many use cases and I always find the technology very fascinating. From the entertainment space such as gambling, digital collectibles, healthcare, payments, etc. Its finally great to see it being implemented in the education industry. Imagine blockchain being utilized and at the same time being thought in schools. That's gonna push us towards mass adoption and inspire kids to get into crypto. Who knows, we might see the next Vitalik there.
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
May 27, 2019, 11:51:53 PM
Soon the educational part of blockchain will be the next aim to achieve as same as internet in those days, where every one want to learn about the software and hardware in computer and here we come again in blockchain technology and way much more on how to develop it and make it more lively in our educational system which I believe will soon be part and body of our society.

Every investors will like to know how it can be apply to their daily investment and other activities in their live just as internet is much useful to every one now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
May 27, 2019, 11:42:53 PM
Blockchain technology and crypto will soon be taught at some universities. currently no one can have enough experience to teach students and that is why this subject has not been popular. It will appear soon in the future and the crypto market will be likened to how people avoid the recession of the economy.  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 27, 2019, 11:39:03 PM
When it is applied to the education system, its effects seem to be easier to understand and closer to those who have little understanding of technology. That will be a big step
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
May 27, 2019, 10:51:47 PM

Actually some are already implemented in some countries including subjects and course that related into blockchain. But the problem here is blockchain continously improving and we dont have a single thread that will follow to its objective. Many blockchains have different purpose and different technicalities which will be hard to impart and share to newly breed crypto enthusiasts.

But having an educational knowledge even with small part can help to grasp what is this cryptocurrency and how does it helps in the real application on the outside world.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
May 27, 2019, 10:44:58 PM
I work in the education system and I think that blockchain in this area is simply necessary, but as you correctly noted, not everyone is ready for such changes. But I am glad that developments in this direction are already underway.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
May 27, 2019, 10:25:01 PM
Education is the key to make positive awareness among the people and it will unite the people across the globe for a good cause. I think blockchain is fitted everywhere. And obviously, it will do wonder in the sector of education. There are a highest percentage of the people who are still out of the reach of education. So lets integrate blockchain in education to help those falling out of education.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 27, 2019, 09:15:29 PM
I think this is a great news. It is good to all of us specially for the newbies they need to enhace their knowledge about crpto industry. But I think crypto industry will need to be ready and prepared when the educated people about crypto and it's function because people are need to understand well the message that we are saying.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
May 27, 2019, 03:09:27 PM
Will be very good if will be implemented on education system, will make the work more easier and i think it should be implemented on all domains where can be used to simplify the work and get easy access to data saved.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
May 27, 2019, 03:01:28 PM
That’s why blockchain is considered one of the best invention of the century, its capabilities and applications is almost limitless. Even we are not aware of it technology changes comes unnoticed and these changes just come as a surprise no wonder 5 to 10 years blockchain will become more popular than we can imagine.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
May 27, 2019, 02:31:25 PM
Of course it will be a good solution. But our educational system is far from ideal. Therefore must first develop it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
May 27, 2019, 12:30:15 PM
I think blockchain can be used in the education system. It is possible to keep records of diplomas on the blockchain. This will help to combat the mazhatiatsiyah associated with it. In some countries this is a big problem.
copper member
Activity: 657
Merit: 1
May 27, 2019, 11:46:24 AM
Blockchain in education sounds awesome, but the few projects I've seen in the past have not delivered what was expected. Examples like Bitdegree, EDU, haven't met their targets on roadmap.  We always see more of projects with hype and good white paper, but no good product to back it up.
Pages:
Jump to: