Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain in education system? - page 5. (Read 793 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
May 27, 2019, 11:41:44 AM
But I'm afraid whole education system isn't ready for it.
Don't be afraid, a new technology can't be adopted so quick to the extent that we want all people to know about it. Adoption takes time and let time pass by because many are looking into it right now.

The very thing that we can do now is to spread the information about blockchain technology and it's attachment to cryptocurrencies. That's all we can do now, as a supporter of it of course we'll tell on how it became convenient to us being applied to crypto's.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
May 27, 2019, 11:37:05 AM
There are many education systems with blockchain integration. Among the ones I remember, Tutellus was an already working video education platform where presenters put on their video courses while students paid to watch. With integration of Blockchain, they are now doing all the rewarding through blockchain. With two different tokens, they are rewarding both the presenters and the students.
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
May 27, 2019, 11:29:10 AM
 if Blockchain is integrated into the educational system it will be a great push towards mass adoption . as important as education is , there are a lot of aspects that needs to be decentralized in order to strengthen the educational system . so i am looking forward to seeing this implementation in the nearest future.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 27, 2019, 11:04:55 AM
I am also very happy if the blockchain is implemented in the education system because it will develop faster in the community because the students are born from different environments, I don't see their readiness, it's just that they themselves haven't started.
Activity: 93
Merit: 3
May 27, 2019, 10:56:04 AM
Currently there are more and more ideas for blockchain implementation in everyday live. I've read on BlockChain24.co about some of such usages in case of education system (here you have full article if someone want to check it). What do you think about it? Personally, I would be very happy if blockchain tech will make education more effective. But I'm afraid whole education system isn't ready for it.
Pages:
Jump to: