Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain will create a better world. - page 2. (Read 372 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
I totally agree with you. I firmly believe that the blockchain system will be the future of digital transaction system.  Sooner or later, none can deny this fact.
Activity: 64
I believe blockchain can make the world even better, with its smart technology makes it easier for one's work especially in transactions, the sophistication of this blockchain technology makes it increasingly in demand by big companies and because of the transparency of many countries adopting this technology.
Activity: 168
my thought on this is that blockchain don't just create a better way, it also creates a better wealth for anyone within the space, blockchain have given the world an equal opportunity to par-taken in the global wealth circulation and it is a wonderful thing.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
In recent time blockchain is the most popular and widely accepted modern technology and most of giant corporations are adopting the tech for transparency and decentralization. And I hope it will make the world better from trust and acceptance point in next. What is your thought in this issue?

yes, that is the advantage of blockchain technology for the present and the future. but I believe, technology will grow rapidly especially in the next decade. and other possibilities, there is a new technology that could be a counterweight to blockchain technology.
Activity: 252
blockchain technology is bringing the future in our present. people are not even aware of it right now, when they will get to test the real facilities then not a single person would talk against it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
Definitely blockchain has the potential to create a better world and all of us here, supporting projects that enable transparency, decentralisation and data protection play a part in this.
One such project is DIW Token which aims to decentralise security and provide secure storage of personal data.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
No doubt blockchain will help us to build a better world with decentralized economic solutions. The ecosystem is already half away, and it seems we are early adopters of blockchain tech. The opportunities are infinite with time and development. Let's see what comes next. Smiley
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
In recent time blockchain is the most popular and widely accepted modern technology and most of giant corporations are adopting the tech for transparency and decentralization. And I hope it will make the world better from trust and acceptance point in next. What is your thought in this issue?
There are really many fields of activity where blockchain will give extra high results after implementation.
Elections on blockchain? Even only here, it will give needed results in states with a high level of corruption.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Catena X
I think so. The blockchain is a high technology in this era. It can influence the financial systems and industries in the worldwide, not only in one or two countries.
The blockchain technology can give impact in some fields and many people life are changing because of this technology. I'm sure that this blockchain is able to create the better world in the future.
Activity: 70
I totally agree. Blockchain is one important part of revolutionary technology 4.0. It will make our world better like in science fiction movie.  Grin
Activity: 224
there are many benefits that can be obtained by using blockchain technology. as some companies do. but keep in mind that the use of blockchain technology is still new and certainly also has risks. so stay carefully because, in addition to providing benefits blockchain technology also has risks in it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
many systems started using blockchain and this certainly indicates that the blockchain very much has the enthusiasts and beginning to be accepted in various countries. slowly indeed blockchain shows its existence. so blockchain not just on crypto, but can work in the field. in the era of technology to the fore then blockchain will dominate.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
yes im agree with you sir, crypto currency was a future for our currency world, it can make world get better and many people can get money from crypto.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
Yes, there is no doubt about that Blockchain is going to improve day to day working for different sectors. I think financial sector can be most beneficial of blockchain technology.
Activity: 168
This is an awesome technology and a technology which is modern and need of time. This the innovation of this technology which is attracting big companies like facebook interested into this. I am very enthusiastic about the future of blockchain.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
In our time, blockade is a good prospect, because she gives some to live. For some, this is a big business and a favorite job. Smiley Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
Yeah, it was discussed thousand times and you are not the first who thinks so. Crypto technologies have already widely used and as I suppose they will occupy else new directions in various spheres of our life. Technologies are excellent and they have a huge future so you are right that you are interesting of crypto technologies
Activity: 238
Block chain has that power. Indeed, blockchain innovation is without bother and straightforward. You can check anybody's exchange history. Indeed, even your exchange history is recorded. This will diminish the human workload and less of the authorities will be expected to keep a track on the crypto exchanges everywhere throughout the globe. Blockchain innovation is decentralized and it will make life of individuals considerably less demanding.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
There is no doubt it is already creating a better world. We can see things evolving pretty fast with blockchain, the technology being used in every sector to see how things can get better and improved. All these things would end up ushering in a better world at the end of it all. With AI and blockchain, this is just a starting point, and most of the things we taught could have happened only in the movies are actually becoming a reality gradually.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
Blockchain technology is a very promising technology. However, how many blockchain technologies have you seen now are actually used? The use of many blockchains is only at the stage of a vision. It has not been translated into real applications. How many blockchains are used by companies claiming to use blockchains? In my opinion, the blockchain is currently only Mars and has not been truly explored.
Pages:
Jump to: