Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain will create a better world. - page 4. (Read 372 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
It is quite unfortunate that the crypto world has not yet been recognized by a lot of people around the globe but it is the future of money and will kick poverty out of this world soon. The greatness and the change that cryptocurrency  is already making are so great and all must get on board to enjoy this and turn their life stories around
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I think this is a very interesting issue to discuss. now a lot of giant companies in the world who participate in the cryptocurrency. besides being profitable, with the joining of these giant corporations, can make cryptocurrency more widely recognized by the world community in general and it is great.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
Blockchain has brought global village to our door steps. it has has the ability to make business very easy and accommodating. Most industry without application of blockchain might be suffering a great loss sooner or later.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Undoubtedly it is! The future of our world will be shrouded in a blockchain network. It is very cool and interesting
Activity: 84
The Blockchain Revolution creates the right blame in the world, Blockchain technology provides tremendous progress in the processes we know today,
changing every aspect of business and life that we live.
It has been recognized by people who have enthusiasm and are doing innovative and revolutionary crypto startup manufacture
Activity: 451
Most of the people apuntil now also won't believed crypto, they called it's money game and control by scammer, a lot of country don't accept cryptocurrency and banned forever, but blackchain technology really let us create a better world and it's our future, I believed myself and my crypto investment will let me have a easy life in the future
Activity: 93
In recent time blockchain is the most popular and widely accepted modern technology and most of giant corporations are adopting the tech for transparency and decentralization. And I hope it will make the world better from trust and acceptance point in next. What is your thought in this issue?

The adaption rate of cryptocurrency and bitcoin is quite high right now its not wrong to predict that blockchain technology can be the next big thing like internet to us. The innovation and ease on our live that blockchain can bring to us is a huge step for the future.
Activity: 56
It remains only to find a way. It is not at the mercy of people and the blockchain itself. The government is strongly opposed, because then people will see all their machinations.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I think that blockchain technology will be able to change the world for the better, as now in many areas there is a lack of transparency of operations.
Activity: 127
I absolutely agree with you. I am very pleased that blockchain technology is gaining popularity. I hope soon the blockchain will be introduced into the political apparatus. This will help to avoid corruption. I think that blockchain will change the world, as the Internet changed the world in its time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
In recent time blockchain is the most popular and widely accepted modern technology and most of giant corporations are adopting the tech for transparency and decentralization. And I hope it will make the world better from trust and acceptance point in next. What is your thought in this issue?

I do agree with you on that. Blockchain is a one of a kind invention next to internet and electricity. I also bumped upon an article yesterday on How crypto is revolutionizing manufacturing industry and I already did post it yesterday in here and I'm glad to post it again so people will see how it works.

So people will have a clear view on how blockchain can make a difference in a manufacturing industry.

source: https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/05/25/blockchain-technology-revolutionizing-manufacturing-industry-infographic/

Activity: 167
I really agree with you blockchain will make the world better, where blockchain is one technology that is very bermanffat and transparent so many big companies want to adopt it,
blockchain is the future and the future begins today ...
Activity: 154

Yes,Blockchain is going to change the world in an unprecedented manner. Block chain is based on a decentralized system in which data is not stored in the hands of a single entity. Using this technology makes sense for many different types of business across many different industries. Eventually businesses will probably just use blockchain the same way they use internet now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
The blockchain technology behind cryptocurrency is underpinning, and it could change the world economy. The blockchain is open source and distributed database using cryptography. The blockchain is going to create a better world, The system and technology are like a giant master spreadsheet, and it is running on millions of computers on the world which is distributed, open source and anyone can change the underlying code.
Activity: 238
Unfortunately, the blockchain has recently become a tool of speculation. And it all started with a good idea. I think humanity is not yet ready to evaluate and accept the power of the blockchain.
Activity: 207
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Blockchain will definitely be used by most major companies etc, should be able to save them a lot of money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
Blockchain will be huge but it's major problem is the standalone nature of dApps. This in a great length will make its adoptability by the masses slow. An average man on the street whom has no knowledge of cryptocurrency cannot manage this numerous standalone dApps as he won't be able to navigate through each of them for his daily needs and also he will need to watch charts to know when is a good time to process his transactions. All this tiring.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Of course, since THIS is the future Smiley, and of course the blockchain technology can be used in many areas and significantly improve the efficiency of ongoing processes Cheesy Wink
Activity: 196
this morning I told my students about blockchain technology, they were fascinated by the greatness of blockchain technology, though my students are not too familiar with blockchain technology, but they are very confident the technology will help humans in creating a better world.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

I think it's the most revolutionary tool of our time and will change up most industries as we know it.

This is something I'm really looking forward to. Marketing, healthcare, government sectors are just some of the many fields which will completely change.
Pages:
Jump to: