Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain will help Economy. - page 6. (Read 2040 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 05:15:07 PM
One of the advantages of using Blockchain technology is that it costs less than conventional banking services. -Secure. Every transaction that occurs on the Blockchain can be validated at that time. Existing data can be read by multiple databases. In addition, the application of a digital signature can also be done to confirm the identity of a person or user who has an account on the Blockchain. The signature can also be set up for licensing to provide data and access history.
Activity: 68
August 03, 2018, 01:02:30 PM
Obviously, Blockchain will help economy.
 Because, blockchain very helpful economics, built to solve multiple spending problems and verify transactions without central server authority.
Day by day blockchain will   progress First and blockchain
Will help Bank economic and Market economic also.     
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
August 03, 2018, 12:52:20 PM
If combined the total marketcap cryptocurrencies reaches more than $ 300 billion, in my opinion this is a very large value because many countries do not have that much money. and with great potential of course can help the economy globally.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 12:40:07 PM
The blockchain may be an awfully huge facilitate in terms of the lives of each person furthermore as within the economy. As others say it's employed in businesses, online payments and lots of a lot of. several countries still acceptive blockchain as a result of they recognize the importance of this.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 12:25:25 PM
I believe that blockchain will not help economy rather it will serve as an automation for many companies which will reduce the work load of the company by firing people from their jobs where the rich would get richer and the other classes especially poor won`t have too much choices on earning money.
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 03, 2018, 11:40:18 AM
Imust be recognized that the presence of blockchain has helped the economy, now blockchain technology can be utilized for various needs related to the economy, especially to speed up the transaction system so that more efficient than the server.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
August 03, 2018, 11:19:49 AM
These "benefits" are marginal at best over the current system and far overshadowed by the fact that Bitcoin is an unreliable store of value, and represents no safety for long term value storage. Nobody is going to use a system that cannot reliably store value because it has low to no utility. The "benefits" you describe disappear entirely in a system that offers no ability to store value. As a currency, Bitcoin has extremely limited utility centered around niche applications that may be time sensitive and little else. If you transact any significant amount in Bitcoin, you need to convert to a stable currency like the USD immediately to prevent undue risk of value loss from holding a volatile currency like BTC.
The benefits that bitcoin offers does not seem like a big deal now because the fiat system is still in place despite all of its flaws, many people think that such a system is never going to collapse but the current economic system has only lasted about 50 years and it is already showing signs that it could collapse at any time, this is critical and once the system finally collapses people will look for a way to protect themselves, some will choose gold and some others will choose bitcoin.
Activity: 112
August 03, 2018, 09:22:51 AM
Blockchain technology, for example, is less than important information, or as a key to enabling us to open more doors, which bring us many applications in many important areas.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 09:21:09 AM
The development of blockchain and digital technology will undoubtedly help drive the economy through bureaucratic simplification, cut transaction costs and make the transaction process faster. blockchain can help overcome the problem of asymmetric information availability that can hinder business in the supply chain to be more efficient and effective.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 09:03:44 AM
Blockchain very helpful economics, built to solve multiple spending problems and verify transactions without central server authority. A distributed and open ledger system displays a series of related blocks, or transaction records, with a stamp and accompanying time data. This system prevents changes or forgery of transactions. This also eliminates the need for central banking authorities. With Blockchain, users can finally trade directly with each other through digital currency
Activity: 70
August 03, 2018, 08:14:47 AM
Blockchain will go a longer way to help the economy with immediate effect. There has been laid down systems pertaining to how to deal with products and services in today's economy. There is also transparency and fast transaction system with blockchain technology.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
July 31, 2018, 01:02:24 AM
I believe that blockchains could change the way we pay for products and services across the globe i do belive that. But the way it is now that not many people know of blockchains and not everyone have the proper access to infrastructures to make it possible is a hinderance to its growth. But given time it will be actually the norm to use blockchains.
Activity: 45
July 30, 2018, 07:43:52 PM
It must be admitted that blockchain is a good system for restoring slow server systems, I'm sure that with blockchain we can save the transaction system so it can be faster, and cheaper.
My country has banned bitcoin because the government is trying to get blockchain technology in their daily routine and it will take time. Till that time it is not possible to accept bitcoin because of the unawareness about blockchain technology. After they legalize bitcoin people will invest freely in bitcoin and Altcoin and thus the economy of the country will grow up.

Now, a lot of great and famous companies are ready to use the blockchain technologies or started using it already. I believe it will help to raise the economy.

Yes, Blockchain can provide a transparent view in every transaction and most importantly to is speed and secure process in the system, In will help the economy in so many ways by improving its technology and economical advancement.
Activity: 28
July 30, 2018, 05:12:13 PM
Blockchain and bitcoin are suitable for every industry. I am working in the field of insurance and finance and I am waiting till blockchain will change everything. I hope it will happen soon. I have found one project Socratus. It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform with instant claim payment products for insurance companies. It is designed to help insurance companies to save their money and get their business on a new level. For instance, they can help the insurance company to lower expenses from 15% to 25% on claims handling and operational expenses. Basically, they work with different kinds of insurances such as e-commerce, cyber insurance, personal accident and etc. Moreover, they are powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles. I think this is really cool and it seems like an innovative and demanded project. I hope I helped.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
July 30, 2018, 01:37:44 PM
Yes, definitely block chain will help economy in many ways. As you can see or heard most of the banks and insurance companies are adopting to block chain technology to speedup their transactions and make their data safe. One step ahead, there are government agencies which are adopting to block chain to make their data potential and safer compared to other technologies.
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 30, 2018, 01:25:19 PM
I think it is partly true, because blockchain can help only that economy, that is ready for it, and that is having a wise people to handle and direct it into a proper direction. Otherwise it will harm the economy.
Activity: 116
July 30, 2018, 07:22:03 AM
Blockchain technology will play an important role in building the digital economy and the fourth industrial revolution. It is useful when it comes to transactional and data-related activities that require transparency, sharing and information security.
Activity: 42
July 30, 2018, 06:27:12 AM
I think if government will have their own mining hardware in order to use block chain to improve the economy then they will earn more funds more than asking people to pay taxes on necessary needs, and people will be also free from financial problems since added value taxes will be decreased or removed.
Activity: 173
Merit: 4
July 30, 2018, 06:08:09 AM
Of course, when you have money then you must go to spend your money in your local market and the money will be circulated in that economy. So Blockchain definitely will help Economy.
Activity: 32
July 30, 2018, 05:57:59 AM
The blockchain is a big step forward in the world. This is considered one of the technologies of society in the future, especially when the Internet and 4.0 technology is growing.
If we look at areas where Blockchain technology is particularly influential, perhaps economically. The blockchain is opening up a new era of development within the economy, such as finance, banking, retail, manufacturing, etc. In the future, I believe that the world economy will depend on the blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: