Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain will help Economy. - page 7. (Read 2040 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 03:44:44 AM
Blockchain was imagined as an approach to guarantee the dependability of the digital currency Bitcoin. It is a genuinely basic idea, an advanced record that record all exchanges that happen inside its framework, much like any firm or individual monitors their funds. The distinction is that the record is freely accessible to all individuals in the framework, making it difficult to adjust records without being recognized. This implies individuals can assume that money related records are totally exact without relying on a reliable outsider like a bank, a legislature or an application to affirm it.
This has expansive ramifications crosswise over numerous businesses. Not exclusively will it cut expenses and enhance proficiency by evacuating outsiders, it additionally considers far more noteworthy adaptability by giving exchanges which are an unchangeable reality, which can encourage the sharing of accounts. For instance, blockchain can enable companions to share protection, or neighbors to have a similar vitality contract and guarantee that everybody pays for precisely what they utilize.
Yes through the adoption of blockchain technology theirs distinction for any transaction. Work must be more easier for it is monitor online. Their is transparency if government would use this kind of technology there would not be corruption.
Activity: 308
July 29, 2018, 04:41:54 PM
Of course.
It is new technology in the world and not easy to understand for an individual, even the government takes a long time to understand this technology and that is why they do not allow people to trade bitcoin.
Bitcoin is backed by blockchain and countries have completed their survey of legacy bitcoin blockchain technology.
In order to develop economically, it must be accompanied by many other things that must be developed according to the level of expertise, education and other skills to adapt to the natural conditions of the market.

I do agree on that, blockchain will help the economy if the governments are going to create their own cryptocurrency but most of the people will not invest on something that is coming from the government since they have corrupted officials which might be the reason for the price to drop in the market.
Activity: 147
July 29, 2018, 04:32:22 PM
Now in many areas of blockchain technology will be used. So there is no doubt in it that will definitely help the economy so that blockchain will help the economy is right. It only happens if it is accepted as legal. For this reason many countries now accept cryptocurrency as legal in their country. Its popularity makes many people invest in this crypto. It will help not only economic growth, it will change the lifestyle of many people

Blockchain technologies will be really used everywhere. The people will soon understand that they will change the world for the better. I suppose it will happen in less than 4 years.
Yes . This is a very well stored technology in the technology market. I see now large businesses are very interested in this technology.

Great to see more Green Energy Mining and also been investigated in Nova Scotia by Ammeris who are in process of a token sale at https://www.ammeris.com/
Great energy mining is very much needed to drive the growth of mining and use of blockchain
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 10:23:07 AM
It must be admitted that blockchain is a good system for restoring slow server systems, I'm sure that with blockchain we can save the transaction system so it can be faster, and cheaper.
My country has banned bitcoin because the government is trying to get blockchain technology in their daily routine and it will take time. Till that time it is not possible to accept bitcoin because of the unawareness about blockchain technology. After they legalize bitcoin people will invest freely in bitcoin and Altcoin and thus the economy of the country will grow up.

Now, a lot of great and famous companies are ready to use the blockchain technologies or started using it already. I believe it will help to raise the economy.
Currently, businesses are adopting blockchain technology. Among them, some banks have applied blockchain on such things as money transfers. This significantly reduces the cost of transferring money.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
July 27, 2018, 10:19:28 AM
It must be admitted that blockchain is a good system for restoring slow server systems, I'm sure that with blockchain we can save the transaction system so it can be faster, and cheaper.
My country has banned bitcoin because the government is trying to get blockchain technology in their daily routine and it will take time. Till that time it is not possible to accept bitcoin because of the unawareness about blockchain technology. After they legalize bitcoin people will invest freely in bitcoin and Altcoin and thus the economy of the country will grow up.

Now, a lot of great and famous companies are ready to use the blockchain technologies or started using it already. I believe it will help to raise the economy.
- The value of blockchain is enormous in this age, it is opening up a direction and a new context for technology and currency in the future, right now it is also being applied in a number of areas such as e-commerce, finance, banking, education and health. From there we can see the popularity and development of the blockchain, and when everything becomes tight, transparent and can not be faked, the economy will easily go up over time, modern technology is always an indispensable condition for economic development
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 09:00:31 AM

Activity: 57
July 25, 2018, 03:31:25 AM
Activity: 322
July 24, 2018, 06:13:14 PM
Of course.
It is new technology in the world and not easy to understand for an individual, even the government takes a long time to understand this technology and that is why they do not allow people to trade bitcoin.
Bitcoin is backed by blockchain and countries have completed their survey of legacy bitcoin blockchain technology.
In order to develop economically, it must be accompanied by many other things that must be developed according to the level of expertise, education and other skills to adapt to the natural conditions of the market.
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 09:07:09 AM
Blockchain was imagined as an approach to guarantee the dependability of the digital currency Bitcoin. It is a genuinely basic idea, an advanced record that record all exchanges that happen inside its framework, much like any firm or individual monitors their funds. The distinction is that the record is freely accessible to all individuals in the framework, making it difficult to adjust records without being recognized. This implies individuals can assume that money related records are totally exact without relying on a reliable outsider like a bank, a legislature or an application to affirm it.
This has expansive ramifications crosswise over numerous businesses. Not exclusively will it cut expenses and enhance proficiency by evacuating outsiders, it additionally considers far more noteworthy adaptability by giving exchanges which are an unchangeable reality, which can encourage the sharing of accounts. For instance, blockchain can enable companions to share protection, or neighbors to have a similar vitality contract and guarantee that everybody pays for precisely what they utilize.
Indeed, blockchein will incredibly help the economy of each state, particularly where it is important to securely and transparently store substantial databases. Such a requirement for blockchein innovation will be required by and large.

It is imperative that the Chinese government, in spite of the fact that it has built up a two-year program to totally boycott decentralized cryptographic money
Activity: 218
July 24, 2018, 08:52:30 AM
Yes. Blockchain will help the economy grow and may be more stable and transparent than other types of business. Only with the new blockchain technology can make the economy grow fast
Activity: 75
July 24, 2018, 04:20:56 AM
What you are saying here has nothing to with the topic. I don’t see any way the explanation you have made can help change the economy. And by the way, Bitcoin can’t change any economy, it is we the people that decides whether we want to change our economy or let it remain bad.

The only way to help our economy grow is through good governance. When the government are not doing what they are supposed to do, then there is no way the economy is getting good, it will remain the same.
Blockchain is the new technology in the world and it is not easy to understand for an individual, even governments take long time to understand this technology and that’s why they do not allow their people to trade in bitcoin. Bitcoin is backed by blockchain and those countries that completed their survey about blockchain technology have legalized bitcoin.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
July 22, 2018, 09:16:14 AM
Yes, blockchein will greatly help the economy of each state, especially where it is necessary to safely and openly store large databases. Such a need for blockchein technology will be required in many cases.
It is noteworthy that the Chinese government, although it has developed a two-year program to completely ban decentralized crypto currency, but issues the largest number of patents for the introduction of blockchein technology.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
July 22, 2018, 08:02:20 AM
Blockhain technology is transparant ledger and its can used in any sector. Government and company can use blockchain technology to make their service more eficient. Beside that, the data more secure using blockchain
Activity: 98
July 22, 2018, 06:31:58 AM
Yes. Currently, blockchain helps the economy in many areas, many business areas have been using blockchain technology to operate and resounding.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 21, 2018, 05:55:18 AM
Absolutely yes.eventhough there are many critics of this kind of technology.
I believe that thru cryptocurrency it will help those poor people to raise their life and also those businessmen to find another investment. So in these kind of matters will help the economy to develop its growth income.
Activity: 162
July 21, 2018, 05:42:41 AM
I believe that blockchain will be implemented into the economy and will play a major role in several fields. Although I am not sure about the future of cryptocurrencies in terms of changing the fiat, but the technology behind it will be exploited widely
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
July 21, 2018, 05:36:48 AM
Blockchain will not only help the economy, but also simplify the interaction of citizens with government authorities.
Activity: 116
July 21, 2018, 05:34:14 AM
In blockchain individuals could own fractions of a work in which they gain and share knowledge, empowering people to learn from others and better understand the world. The open nature of the decentralized economy is truly inspiring. There is a real opportunity to solve many of the problems associated with our financial system.
Merit: 2
July 21, 2018, 05:13:17 AM
If only the government in various countries will open up and see the enormous benefits of blockchain technology and embrace it rather than only seeing the negative aspects of Bitcoin. This is one technology I am quite sure will help to reduce election frauds and manipulations if it is well managed or improved upon. Blockchain is a very transparent system.
Activity: 293
July 21, 2018, 04:54:13 AM
I think it is possible because the system of blockchain is very smart and intelligent. it will be great if it is widespread. many businesses have started using it and will continue doing this in the future because it is profitable
Pages:
Jump to: