Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain.info - Bitcoin Block explorer & Currency Statistics - page 48. (Read 482544 times)

legendary
Activity: 1261
Merit: 1000
Dears

I have on error with blockchain API:

1) https://blockchain.info/pt/merchant/f18fcf54-f31e-25e5-050c-a782f5d17810/balance?password=XXX

Return: {"balance":100000000}

2) https://blockchain.info/pt/merchant/f18fcf54-f31e-25e5-050c-a782f5d17810/address_balance?password=XXX&address=17cWwW8EcSVEmxBjmrLnpWaPcE8QckeHoW&confirmations=0

Return: {"balance":300000000,"address":"17cWwW8EcSVEmxBjmrLnpWaPcE8QckeHoW","total_received":1254400000}

Where is the error? The address 17cWwW8EcSVEmxBjmrLnpWaPcE8QckeHoW is an address of wallet f18fcf54-f31e-25e5-050c-a782f5d17810. When i consult the address with api (number 2), return the address has 3 BTC of balance, but the correct is only 1, like when i consult by wallet (number 1).

To reproduce this, just send 3 btc to the address (of some wallet) and send 3BTC from this wallet to another address (use blockchain API).

How can i fix the balance of this address? This is very important to me!
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Ron Gross
I submitted a support ticket via https://blockchain.zendesk.com/  (ticket # 7008).
Ticket submitted on May 20.
Got a reply on May 26, I replied on the same day.
I pinged the ticket on June 3.

Now a month has passed and my ticket is unanswered.

How can I make progress on resolving the ticket? Who should I turn to?

I will ping the ticket again today with this message + followup in 2 weeks.

(FYI - I do not read this thread, any replies not sent as pm or via email to [email protected] --> I will most likely not read)
rme
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
Please change default fee to 0.0001BTC.
Please add a option to the android app to import a private key by typing it (copy and paste)
Please force HTTPS in the website by default

legendary
Activity: 1078
Piuk, would it be possible to add to the phone app the option under custom send to specify to which address change should return to? Right now it returns automatically to the address the transaction is sent from and we all know why that is extremely bad..
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Cloudflare? So blockchain.info gets ddosed? But i dont even get an alternative link like normal. Maybe the attack is still running fully?
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Got error 157 'Unknown error code' from NDBCLUSTER
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
Any idea when the "24 hours - 48 hours - 4 Days" on https://blockchain.info/pools will be fixxed? Smiley

They aren't working (for at least a month?) because the api only checks back the last 250 mined blocks.. (1.5 Day)

This means the "48 hours" and "4 Days" pies are the same, and not accurate/wrong.

Would be awesome if the API can go back by more than 250 blocks! Smiley
piuk, I've wrote you a private message and opened a support ticket, but I never got a response.
I know you're busy, but could you please answer one of them?
That's all, thanks Smiley
I just want to add that my issue was solved yesterday.
Thank you piuk Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1279
Primedice.com, Stake.com
Piuk,

I've been using this wallet since I first discovered bitcoin and just wanted to take a quick moment to thank you for working tirelessly to deliver such a wonderful experience to your users. If I was limited to the bitcoin-Qt wallet, I certainly wouldn't be able to do many of the things I do on a daily basis with as much ease. You've very positively shaped the direction of bitcoin and you have my respect for that.

-Stunna
legendary
Activity: 1358
Ron Gross
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hi,
Today at 9:00 AM (French Hour) a payment was made to send my bitcoin to an address I don't know.

I have activated the SMS verification so I don't know how it is possible to do that (I also have a second password to send funds).
The log did not have any row at 9:00 AM.

How is it possible ?
Who can I contact for this problem ?

Thank's, have a nice day

If somebody knows your private keys, he can transfer your BTC without the need to login to blockchain.

- did you import the keys from other wallet?
- do you have strong (both case, digits, symbols, 10+ chars) main password?
Hi, thank's for your answer.
The adresses were generated by Blockchain.info, not generated.
My two passwords have alpha number & special chars and are long (15 chars).
Thank's,

Please, contact Piuk (the owner of BlockChain.info) for assistance. Its important to find out the way how the BTCs left your account.

I sent a PM with this post.
Thank you very much,
Activity: 531
Merit: 505
Hi,
Today at 9:00 AM (French Hour) a payment was made to send my bitcoin to an address I don't know.

I have activated the SMS verification so I don't know how it is possible to do that (I also have a second password to send funds).

How is it possible ?

Thank's, have a nice day

If somebody knows your private keys, he can transfer your BTC without the need to login to blockchain.

Thank's,

Please, contact Piuk (the owner of BlockChain.info) for assistance. Its important to find out the way how the BTCs left your account.
Hi,

How is it possible ?

Thank's, have a nice day

Thank's,
Activity: 216
When sending bitcoins from Blockchain.info using custom transaction, one shouldn't be able to choose a watch-only address, since you can't even spend money from it. I guess it should be fixed. Smiley

While there is only one type of "watch-only" address on the technical side, there's two different
use-cases for it:
 - addresses you really only want to watch (and that you don't even have the priv key for)
 - addresses, whose key you have, but didn't want to be saved (even encrypted) on the server.

If you use a watch-only address in a transaction, it will prompt you for the priv key (seemingly
to support the second use case).

It might be nice to be able to tell blockchain.info which of the two types it is, when
importing a watch-only address. Addresses of first type then also shouldn't add to
the total funds.
When sending bitcoins from Blockchain.info using custom transaction, one shouldn't be able to choose a watch-only address, since you can't even spend money from it. I guess it should be fixed. Smiley
I'm not sure and can't test it atm but I guess it's possible if you have the private key.
Activity: 39
Activity: 531
Merit: 505
Hi,

How is it possible ?

Thank's, have a nice day

Hi,

How is it possible ?

Thank's, have a nice day
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
Feature request:
Please allow the Android App to import private key by typing it. (copy and paste).
I was importing a private key and I needed two mobile phones, one to create a qr code and the other to scan it.  Grin

Ditto on the first part, for all.

If you don't have 2 mobile phones, you could try http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=qr+code+5A24hf243m2sda...
Activity: 202
piuk,
Just to let you know that
https://blockchain.info/unspent?active=15Y9AuWpDgwh2V5Rp8ZHmeBsNkbpfUH61M

incorrectly shows tx_hash: 4424f571f663f115b8111428606db4a180eeea350ed6dd8db556a9365b4d78c8
whereas it should be :        c8784d5b36a956b58dddd60e35eaee80a1b46d60281411b815f163f671f52444

seems like byte order problem.
Pages:
Jump to: