Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain.info - Bitcoin Block explorer & Currency Statistics - page 84. (Read 482537 times)

Activity: 312
Merit: 250
If I go to Account Settings and change the preferred language, I'll be disconnected from my wallet, being necessary to login again. Why?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000
Another request via the send API -the ability to add a comment.

Thanks!
I can't add notes to transactions using tablet (touchscreen). The popup disappear.
I think some parts of Blockchain.Info is not optimized for touchscreen use.
Hi,

About export history. Do you think in add an advanced option to export with more informations, like: (value at time of transaction), the notes, fee paid,...

Activity: 910
Merit: 1005
You mean translations? Smiley

Indeed I do Smiley

Just tried the .xls export and all values showed as "0".  The .csv export worked just fine  Grin

Should be fixed now.
legendary
@piuk,

Just tried the .xls export and all values showed as "0".  The .csv export worked just fine  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

- Japanese & Spanish Transactions up

You mean translations? Smiley
I have the AppStore version of your app installed.  Should I go back to using the Cydia version (i.e. are new versions in AppStore being blocked)?

I am going to package up a new version for Cydia this weekend. The app store update will not be available for a while.

Is the sendmany API call available on a wallet with Google Authenticator enabled?  I cannot see how it would work but figured I would ask...

The API is currently not compatible with two factor authentication. This may be changed soon though.

I'ld use the Blockchain mobile app but it doesn't have the feature I was looking for ... to view the balance and transaction activity for a Bitcoin address.

I think the language drop box is hidden on the phone display because it makes the header too large and causes it to wrap to two lines. In order for this to be fixed the header needs to be changed to a dropdown menu.

--------

Export transaction history in csv and xls format.

This is available on address pages and on the transactions tab in wallets (grey button near sent / received filter)

Add private notes to transactions

These are stored in your encrypted wallet and are purely client side. Different from public notes which are server side.

- Japanese & Spanish translations up

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
I don't see any way that I can choose the language from blockchain.info (web) when the browser isn't wide enough for the drop-down select to show.  There is no scroll.   This will happen with nearly every mobile user attempting to use the blockchain.info web page.

I'ld use the Blockchain mobile app but it doesn't have the feature I was looking for ... to view the balance and transaction activity for a Bitcoin address.
legendary
Is the sendmany API call available on a wallet with Google Authenticator enabled?  I cannot see how it would work but figured I would ask...

Thanks in Advance!
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
Decor in numeris
This is fixed now: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1443221

I don't know when it'll end up in Cydia, but if you are a registered iOS developer you can compile it from Github.

I have the AppStore version of your app installed.  Should I go back to using the Cydia version (i.e. are new versions in AppStore being blocked)?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I encountered a particularly nasty bug or effect and tracking it down and correcting it is going to be extremely annoying.

I needed to send an exact amount of bitcoins and bitcents to a particular address. I input the address into Blockchain.info's search and brought up the destination wallet. Then I clicked Request Payment and input via copy/paste the exact amount of bitcoins and bitcents to send. The QR code changed and I scanned it with the iPhone Blockchain app.

I verified it was sending to the destination address the exact amount of bitcoins and bitcents (YYY.YYY70658). Then I clicked send payment. It actually sent (YYY.YYY707) to the destination address. It rounded up .00000042. My initial thought was the Blockchain app rounded it but perhaps there is something a little deeper at play. For example, when I have the two different wallet send amounts in Google Docs and subtract the actual sent from the proposed sent then Google Docs thinks the difference in the amounts is 0.0000004199999 repeating and not .00000042.

I thought it may have been an error with the display of the wallet amounts but verified it on blockexplorer.com also. It did send the wrong amount contrary to what was displayed on the screen before send payment was clicked.

I intended to send it from one of the two active addresses in the wallet but inadvertently left the default app selected to Any Address. Nevertheless, even if that were a contributing factor by pulling inputs  from multiple addresses the problem is in rounding up the amount sent. That output amount to the destination address should not be changed. Additionally, there was no verification of inputs and outputs like the browser based.

Suggestions:
1. Perhaps the app and web browser should display all 8 bitcents for all amounts. This rounding is problematic for usability.

2. Perhaps there should be an input/output verification with the iPhone app?

This is fixed now: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1443221

I don't know when it'll end up in Cydia, but if you are a registered iOS developer you can compile it from Github.
Forgive my ignorance, but is this something we should be concerned about?

http://arstechnica.com/security/2013/01/extremely-crtical-ruby-on-rails-bug-threatens-more-than-200000-sites/

This issue is very severe http://www.insinuator.net/2013/01/rails-yaml/ however as blockchain does not use rails it does not affect us. Three popular hosted wallets do use rails however if they are on the ball they will have already updated.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Offering some development bounties to help with improvements to the Site:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blockchaininfo-development-bounties-135336
Both of these errors should be fully fixed now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1010
Bitcoin Mayor of Las Vegas
Vietnamese language is broken. It just shows english. Can someone fix? Thanks!
Activity: 270
1CoinLabF5Avpp5kor41ngn7prTFMMHFVc
We're still experiencing intermittent problems. After clicking "send" it hangs about 30% of the time.  Refreshing and signing in again often fixes it.  We left the browser open while it was "hanging", and 1-2 mins later we heard the beep and it went through.  Seems like it isn't actually "hanging" but is just moving very slowly.  Trouble communicating with your server perhaps?
will previously attempted transactions go through?

If the transaction doesn't show on the site or http://bitcoincharts.com/bitcoin/txlist/ it will need to be resent.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1002
will previously attempted transactions go through?
Pages:
Jump to: