Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain.info Wallet I.D - page 2. (Read 388 times)

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
February 10, 2020, 05:38:15 AM
Hi, just trying to get back into my old blockchain.info wallet
I have the public address which is 1A7o8maUg17eouBGuD9vVLJmZEPnprhEFm

But can't remember the Wallet I.D or the email I used when creating the account all that time ago.
 When I try to login it says something about wrong format, something about w.i.f.format ?

Any ideas?

Cheers.

First of all, according to the blockchain explorer, the wallet is empty. So it may be less hassle to just make another wallet.
I'd recommend a proper wallet, not website, and I'd recommend next time you keep safe (offline) your wallet seed.

Now, WIF means wallet import format, it's about the private key of your wallet. If you have the private key you can import your address in any wallet, just keep it safe (and don't write it here).
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
February 10, 2020, 05:37:11 AM
Do a "blockchain.info" search query on every old email accounts that you remember. I used to use Blockchain.info's wallet in the past for some spare change coins, so I've received emails from Blockchain.info before. Here's an email I received in 2017:

As you can see, my wallet ID is displayed.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
February 10, 2020, 05:28:32 AM
Hi, just trying to get back into my old blockchain.info wallet
I have the public address which is 1A7o8maUg17eouBGuD9vVLJmZEPnprhEFm

But can't remember the Wallet I.D or the email I used when creating the account all that time ago.
 When I try to login it says something about wrong format, something about w.i.f.format ?

Any ideas?

Cheers.
Pages:
Jump to: